Goodbyes...

How About Now? Is It Enough?

I know this is probably the page you weren't expecting to see or wanted to see for any matter. A lot has happened since last Wednesday and I made a big decision. I am leaving the stories to stay... but I am leaving AFF. 

I apologize for breaking my promise. I told you guys that I would rewrite the stories, but after some thinking, I realized that I can no longer write here in AFF. I don't want to think that by doing this, I am giving up my writing. Far from it. I still want to write. I still want to write here. However, sometimes, we have to do things that we don't want in order to accomodate something else. 

I was advised to just tell you guys that it was due to personal reasons, which it is, but even if I keep it or share it to you guys, it wouldn't change the fact that I am leaving. During the course of the past week since last Wednesday, I realized that a change has been going on. That change is important for me and I want to see it. And to accomodate that change, I am letting my writing go. I know my loyal readers will be sad and disappointed because of this.

After coming to this decision, I thought that I should just delete my account since surely, if I read anymore messages from you guys, I wouldn't be able to leave. One of my friends here in AFF deleted her account and I lost contact, but I believe her stories were still there. I don't know yet if I'll go through with the deleting of my account, but I don't really know if I'll ever decide to come back. 

I haven't read stories from AFF since last year. 2014 was a messy year. It was a whole year of change for me. New school, new people, new classes, new environment, new outlook in life. 2015 is asking to follow suit and soon 2016. 

I really am sorry for breaking my promise like that. For that, I deeply apologize. If you guys are interested, I am willing to keep contact, though I doubt that you guys would want that since I was just one of the writers you found here. 

Regardless, thank you for taking your time to read this. 

 

Yours Truly,

PJShin