TopYoon: When He Comes Home Drunk

Soshibang Scenarios

"Chains do not hold a marriage together.  It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years."

-Simone Signoret


Requested by various anonymous messages via Tumblr.

  • TopYoon!!
  • TopYoon please!
  • When they're married, and he comes home drunk.  TOPYOON.

____

Granted! :)  And I'll make it Yoona's POV :)  And note that the setting will be years from now.


When I was a teenager, I debuted in a very successful girl group, SNSD.  Even though SNSD is over now, I still think about the nine of us together with a smile on my face.  SNSD disbanded, along with Super Junior, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, and Kara, but the nine of us will remain as friends as long as we live.  I'm pretty sure that it goes the same for the other groups.  In fact, all of the SNSD members were still active.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny sang songs for dramas and movies.  Jessica became a big musical performer in Seoul.  She had experience from Legally Blonde and her career in the new field took off.  Hyoyeon and Yuri opened up their own dancing school which is very popular and successful.  Sooyoung is now a fashion model and Seohyun is a professor in a university for arts and music.  She also wrote a book about the journey and success of SNSD.  

Time went by quick and we had gone through so many changes.  Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Sunny are married now.  Sungmin proposed to Sunny during our Hoot promotions, but we kept it a secret from everyone.  Jiyong asked for Jessica's hand in marriage five weeks before Big Bang's farewell concert, and Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon to marry him after he took her to a romantic trip to the Bahamas.  It's just weird that I'm in the list of the married SNSD members.  From the nine of us, there is only one person that is single, and I thought that I would be the last one to find a man.  Yuri was with Young Bae,  Taeyeon began dating Wooyoung, Sooyoung is in a relationship with Daesung, and Seohyun finally gave Seungri a chance.  Tiffany was still single despite being the interest of Junsu, Junho, Siwon, and Taecyeon.  She was focusing on her career.

Jessica and I just got back from watching a movie together.  Our husbands went on a 'boys night out' to a bar and I warned Seunghyun to avoid any alcohol.  I fished the key into the lock and unlocked the door.  Jessica was still laughing at the guy who was sitting in front of us during the movie.  Instead of watching the movie, he was staring at us as we watched the movie.  He was also taking pictures with his camera phone.  We then entered the large house that I called home.  

"You're so lucky.  I can't believe that you're living in the villa Seunghyun oppa bought," Jessica pouted.

I laughed, "What are you talking about?  Jiyong oppa bought you a house right after you guys got married."

"This one is still better and bigger," Jessica admitted.

Jessica got married four months before I got married.  She was living a happy, married life with Jiyong for nine months now.  Although Seunghyun and I had only been married for five months, we're also as happy as they are.  Jessica looked at the wedding picture that was hung on the wall.  She smiled as she remembered the day that I had gotten married.

"I still remember that day as if it was yesterday.  You were so excited while Seunghyun remained nervous.  Jiyong told me that Seunghyun was hyperventilating because he thought that he didn't look good enough," Jessica confessed.

"He never told me that!" I burst out laughing.

"Well he did," Jessica giggled, "Who would have ever known that Big Bang's TOP would ever freak out over a wedding?  Yoona ah, I read an article when we were still active and it said that Seunghyun didn't want to get married until he was 40."

I cringed at the thought of him making me wait that long.  I shook my head as I laughed at her statement.

"We had that talk already.  He told me that he was just influenced by his costars in the movie to avoid marriage at a younger age.  I also told him that if he was going to make me wait that long, I'll give someone else a chance," I stated.

Jessica cracked up in laughter at the thought of me leaving him for another man.

"What did he do when you said that?" she questioned.

"Well, I told him this during our Mr. Taxi promotions.  Even if he proposed to me a few years later, I think he began to think about marriage.  When I told him that I'd give someone else a chance, he freaked out and thought that I was going to dump him for Nichkhun or Leeteuk," I said.

I looked at the ring around my finger.  He planned out his whole life before he met me.  He was planning on having music become his life.  He wasn't planning on settling down until he was 40.  He wasn't planning on falling in love with a SNSD member.  I wonder what made him change his mind so quickly.  I still remember the day he proposed to me.  It was during our last Japanese concert.  After our Japanese farewell concert, we were going to promote in Korea for the last time.  From the nine of us, I was the last one to perform my solo song.  After I finished the performance, the lights turned completely off.  The only light I saw was the pink sea of glow sticks in the audience.  I heard my backup dancers running off the stage and then I felt a rose being pushed into my hands.  When the lights , I saw Seunghyun on one knee in front of me.  He had a ring in his hands as he looked at me with that stare.  I started to freak out because the crowd was taken by surprise.  They didn't know that I started dating him during our Japanese Genie promotions.  I looked around at the crowd and they were screaming their hearts out.  I started to cry.  I cried because he was risking his image.  He was risking the career that he loved so much for me.  I was just a simple girl.  I don't know why he'd even fall for me.  I also cried because I thought that SONEs wouldn't accept him.  I loved the fans very much and if they didn't accept the man I loved, I didn't know what I'd do.  My crying came to a sudden halt when I heard the fans chanting "Please say yes!"  I was shocked by their reaction.  I thought they would be disappointed in me for dating without their knowledge.  That was the day I was reassured that I had the greatest fans ever.

"Where are they?  They were supposed to be back here before we got back!" I exclaimed.

Jiyong was going to pick up Jessica at my house.  Jessica glanced at the clock and agreed with me.  She took out her phone and called Jiyong, but he didn't answer.  She grunted as she put her phone away.  All I knew was that our husbands were in trouble for going past curfew.  It was already midnight and Jessica was getting sleepy.  I saw her yawning on as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"If the YoonSic shippers saw this, they'd probably freak out," Jessica mumbled as she got sleepier.

"They probably would.  It's a good thing that no one else could see us, though," I claimed, "They wouldn't have to experience us killing our husbands for coming home late!" 

We heard tires of an automobile screech against the street's pavement.  I scurried to the window and peeked through the curtain.  I saw Young Bae and Jiyong get out of the car.  They reached into the back seat and pulled out Seunghyun.  Young Bae held him on the left side as Jiyong supported him on his right side.  They made it to the porch and before they could even doorbell, I opened the door.  Before I even said a word, Jessica began to nag to Jiyong.

Young Bae looked as if he didn't drink at all.  It was expected of him.  Jiyong looked a bit buzzed, but there wasn't any real damage done.  My husband looked drunk as hell.  He could barely stand.  Jiyong let go of Seunghyun when Jessica started to nag, but fortunately, Young Bae was strong enough to carry Seunghyun by himself to the sofa.  

"I called you and you didn't answer!  What's the point of having a cellphone then?" Jessica ranted.

Jiyong scratched his head as he pursed out his lips, "I'm sorry, baby.  My phone was dead."

Jessica rolled her eyes and then she walked over to me.  She gave me a hug and a smile.

"We need to get going now.  I'll see you tomorrow, Yoong," Jessica said her goodbye.

Jiyong hugged me, too.  Jessica drove home because she felt that Jiyong was too drunk even if he just drank one shot.  She didn't trust a man that had alcohol in his system.  I looked at the couple drive away with the car they left on my driveway.  I looked back at Young Bae who was trying to calm Seunghyun down.

"Sorry, Yoona," Young Bae apologized, "I tried to make him stop, but Daesung and Seungri were persistent."

I didn't know that Daesung and Seungri had tagged along.  I looked at the car and saw two figures resting the backseat.  I guessed it was Daesung and Seungri.  I cupped my hands as I stepped out to the porch.  

"I'm going to tell Seohyun and Sooyoung that you two are drunk!" I hollered at them.

They sounded drunk and tired.  

"N-no...Seohyun is going to make me write her an essay as an apology!" Seungri complained.

"Sooyoung will kill me!" Daesung pouted.

I laughed as I saw them freaking out in the back of the car.  I went back inside and saw Young Bae trying to keep Seunghyun from falling off the couch.  Seunghyun was in a deep slumber.  I patted Young Bae's shoulder.

"I guess Yuri's the lucky one," I joked.

He laughed as he gave an eye smile.

"Thank you for bringing him home.  He's in for a beating when he wakes up," I assured him.

"Just don't kill him," Taeyang winked, "I need to get going now.  I need to call Yuri before I go to sleep."

"Okay," I nodded, "Thank you again."

Taeyang nodded at me and left the house.  I locked the door and paused.  Seunghyun was trying to find a comfortable spot on the sofa.  I walked over to him and stared at him.  Was it possible for a man to look beautiful even if he was intoxicated?  I shook away my thoughts and tried to deal with my drunken husband.  He was going to pay for getting drunk when I told him not to get drunk.  He was tossing and turning.  I knew that he wasn't comfortable trying to sleep on the couch.

"You better make yourself comfortable there.  You'll be sleeping there for the next few days for drinking behind my back," I mumbled.

"Yah!  Leave me alone!" he yelled.

He began to whine and I guessed that it was because he wasn't comfortable on the couch.  He was wearing black jeans, a white tee, and a leather jacket.  He still had his sunglasses on.  I removed his glasses and set them on the coffee table.  After about two minutes, I managed to remove his leather jacket.  I figured that he would like to sleep in his underwear because ever since we got married, he insisted that he liked to sleep in nothing but his boxers.  The man that slept with full clothing when he lived in a dorm now insisted that he was comfortable sleeping in his underwear when he's married.  What a drastic change.  I took off his shirt, and when his face came near mine, I smelled the wreaking aroma of the whiskey that he had consumed.  I scrunched up my face.  After I took off his shirt, I tried to unbuckle his belt so that I could pull his pants off.  

I put my hands on the top of his belt buckle and he lightly slapped my hands away.  He began to groan and complain.  I put my hands back, but he brushed me away again.  I grew frustrated and stood up.  I put my hands on my hips as I yelled at him.

"I'm trying to take your pants off so that you could be more comfortable.  And plus, you stink right now!" I shouted.

"N-no!" he slurred, "You're trying to seduce me!"

I rolled my eyes, "Trust me, jagiya.  If I tried seducing you right now, you would have been in bed with me by now.  And you're the one that's always trying to seduce me in general."

"No!" he mumbled, "I don't want another woman!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I interrogated.

"Stop trying to seduce me!" he cried out, "I already have a woman.  I have a wife that I love!  Only Choi Yoona can take off my pants!"

What was he talking about?  He confused me, and I was growing irritated.  My phone then rang and signaled me that there was a new text message.  

From:  Kwon Yuri

To:  Choi Yoona

Young Bae oppa told me about what happened!  Did you know that a woman in the bar tried taking your husband's pants?!  He was all freaking out and giving her a speech about how much he loved his wife...how sweet!  You have a faithful hubby! <3

I smiled and looked at my husband.  We didn't have a perfect marriage.  He had arguments over the stupidest things, but at the end of the day, we both knew that we loved each other.  I ran my hands through his bare abdomen as I set my phone on the table.  He was starting to sober up enough so that he recognized me.  I sat on his side and caressed his cheeks.

"B-babe?  I don't want to go on a boys night out with Seungri and Daesung again.  I'd rather stay w-with you at home than go on a late night with them again," he tried to say.

I giggled.  Those two boys were the biggest party animals ever.  

"Don't worry.  I'll nag at them for you," I promised him.

He was resting with his head against a throw pillow.  He looked at me as he gave a small smile.  He pulled me into his chest and I heard his heart beating.  A woman enters a marriage making a huge gamble.  Will he remain faithful?  Will he get tired of me?  Will he change after marriage?  Those questions were put to rest to me.  This event made it clear that he would never cheat on me.  He wrapped his arms around me as I listened to melody of his heartbeat.  He was mine and I was his.  His heart only beats for me, and he assured me that it was a legitimate fact.

He made me worry and he drank behind my back, but because he made it clear that I'm the only one for him, I'll let him live another day.