Farewell is Coming

Another Story

Ten thousand people came to watch Jiyong’s concert despite the bad rumors surrounding his marriage. It was towards the end of the concert when Jiyong requested the attention of his fans.



“Today, I am expecting a special guest. My guest of honor” Jiyong stated and the fans cheered aloud.



“I think most of you might already guess who I am talking about and also have read about the stories surrounding my marriage. But, I want to make it clear to all of you here - I have no intention of divorcing my wife. Yes, it is true we are having a tough time now. But, as a married couple, I think we can go through this obstacle and come out stronger together. My wife is my soul mate and none can understand me better than her.” Jiyong said as he walked slowly to the tip of the stage, looking at the audiences.



“Jagiya, if you are here today, I hope you will be able to feel my sincerity through the next song which I wrote especially for you. I don’t know if you remember it but it was during the time when we were apart and having difficulties just like what we are facing right now. Therefore, wherever you are, I hope you can reminisced the promise that I made to you through this song called Butterfly” Jiyong said as he prompted his band to proceed.



Amidst the loud cheering from the fans, there was a woman who stood watching every moment of it. She was crying silently, as she remembered the ‘promise’ that he made to her couple of year ago. ‘Is it too late for them to salvage their marriage?’She can’t help but think.



A staff noticed the woman and informed Jiyong through his earphone. Jiyong felt anxious but at the same time grateful that she came. As soon as he finished singing, he gave cue to his staff to direct the lights to where she stood.



Sunye who was still crying, surprised by the spotlight and quickly wiped off her tears. Fans turned to look and once they recognized her, they screamed clamorously.



“Ssssh” Jiyong silenced his fans. “You came, jagiya” Jiyong said, showing his affection. His fans cheered even louder.



Seeing that Sunye yet making any move, Jiyong took the initiative to go to her and bring her on stage. His fans kept quiet, waiting to see what is going to happen next.



“Today, I, Kwon Jiyong, in front of all the ten thousand people here as my witness, will re-take my oath as husband to my wife, Kwon Sunye” Jiyong announced.



He, then kneeled down in front of her, “Sunye, I’ve been an irresponsible husband these past weeks. During this time I realized what is important to me and what I should do to make this marriage work for both of us, so I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance to be a worthy and responsible husband to you”



Sunye was at loss for words as tears rushing down her cheek. She bent down and touched the side of her husband’s face, “I am sorry, oppa…”




*~*~*




-Few days before-

Donghae was waiting by the bench, he arrived earlier than the promised time. Quietly, he was hoping Sunye will choose him but another part of him just wants Sunye to be happy with her choice. Half hour has passed, still there is no sign of Sunye but from afar he recognized a familiar figure approaching him.



It was Ye eun - Sunye’s close friend and fellow member.



“Hi oppa, Sunye asked me to give you this. She left for Korea this morning” Yeeun said while catching her breath and passed an envelope to Donghae.



“Oh, I see. When did you arrive?” Donghae was dumbfounded.



“I arrived late last night because I have some song recording to do. Sunye requested me to give you the letter, stating that it is very important. By the way oppa, I’m sorry but I’ve got to go now, I’m actually late for an appointment. We’ll meet some other time, okay? Take care” Yeeun took off as soon as she finished saying.



“Bye and thanks” Donghae shouted at Yeeun who is already making her way across the park. He then, sat to read the letter.



Oppa,



I know it is inconsiderate of me to leave you this way but I pray that this letter is sufficient to explain everything.



I’m sorry oppa, if this isn’t what you expected but I want you to know that I really appreciate your sincere feelings for me.



However, my heart belongs to Jiyong, my beloved husband and always be.



Yes, it is true with you, I do feel comfortable but if you were to ask me, if this is love then I don’t think so.



Of course, I do love you oppa but as a friend and a close oppa only.



With Jiyong, it is a totally different feeling which I can’t describe in words.



I can’t comprehend it and I don’t think I will ever know what it is for the rest of my life.



Jiyong and I may quarrel and misunderstand one another all the time but in the end of the day, we still care for each other.



Maybe, this is the reason why I want to be with him.



Oppa, I hope you can accept my answer and I want you to know that you are perfect in every way.



Maybe, Jiyong and I are just fated to be together.



Although you said that we might not be friends anymore, I hope if we meet someday somewhere, we can still greet each other comfortably.



Take good care of yourself, oppa.



Sincerely, Sunye





*~*~*




-G-Dragon’s Concert-

“I am sorry oppa, if I hurt you all this while” Sunye said.



“It’s okay, jagiya. As long as we stay together and understand each other better” Sunye nodded and whispered something to Jiyong’s ears.



He smiled and picked up the microphone, “I have happy news to share with all of you here…



I am going to be a father!” Jiyong exclaimed and was accompanied by a loud cheer from his fans.



Jiyong held Sunye’s hand and kissed as his mouth the word ‘Saranghae’ to her.



”Love you too, oppa” she smiled at him lovingly.




*~*~*




Unknown to them, a figure was watching from far while holding a letter that was dearer than his life. He smiled as he looked at the couple’s reunion.



“Be happy, Sunye ah” Donghae said before he turned and walked towards the exit.



Silently, he is convinced that Sunye isn’t the one for him and he learned that instead of robbing their happiness, he should pray for their eternal felicity.




*~*~*




-A year later-

“Yeobo, can you take care of Yong Sun for me” Sunye said as she handed to Jiyong, their son - Kwon Yong Sun, which means eternal goodness. A flower delivery boy handed Sunye a flower bouquet for their son’s 100th day celebration. She read the message attached,


May Yong Sun brings eternal goodness to you and Jiyong.


Sincerely from,


Lee Donghae and wife




Sunye smiled as she looked at the basket of sunflower.




*~*~*




It makes me wonder how people can run out of love while there are couples who are celebrating their 50th anniversary.



Curiously, I want to know whether Jiyong and I will run out of love one day or will we be able to celebrate our 50th anniversary together.



Love is indeed a mysterious thing but I guess rather than worrying about the ‘endings’, I should appreciate the moments we have now.



As I learned something more important through my love story and that is ‘Love story does not need a happy ending because love itself never ends’







.: Author's Note :.
Finally, I finished this story, phew ^_^ Hope, all of you enjoy reading it and after this I’m taking a break from writing G-Ye fanfix, not for long tho – maybe for a couple of weeks. Actually, I already draft out a prequel for this short story and also finished writing another short story called ‘365 kisses and a slap’ but since I’m still in a festive mood and my cousins are coming this weekend, I’ll be quite busy running around entertaining them lol However, I’ll still be on soompi from time to time and definitely login to gyefandom so my G-Ye buddies can still contact me as usual. Lastly, I want to say I enjoyed writing for all of you and till next time, take care :)




♥ Picture of the Day ♥

Credit as tagged; courtesy of rkxo(hayden)
Posted Image

Hehe, this picture remains to be one of my all-time favorite G-Ye pictures lol
Did you notice that all the other artists including Seungri was doing something else, but only Kwon leader was eyeing Sunye and TOP ^_^