Call me Irresponsible

Another Story

The room was in total silence as Sunye and Jiyong sat facing each other. None spoke a word. Both were feeling angry and hurt at the same time.



Sunye isn’t sure if she could trust Jiyong words that he didn’t do more than just dancing away with the models. While, Jiyong isn’t convinced that Sunye has distanced herself with Donghae after seeing the pictures of them eating together at a restaurant.



Finally, after seems like eternity, Sunye opened , “Yeobo, I think we need some time apart”



Jiyong’s eyes went wide upon hearing this, “Jagiya” Jiyong held on Sunye’s hands.



“Yeobo, listen to me. There is no right and wrong in this matter. What’s important is how we can move on from here. I think we should spend some time apart to know that. Soon, you’ll be busy with your solo album promotion and I am going USA to help JYP-nim. I may be a coward by running away from solving the problem but why don’t we concentrate on our work first and not deal with this at the moment”



Jiyong was at loss of words. Partly, he wanted to resolve this matter as quickly as possible but the other part of him knew that this matter isn’t easy to resolve. Trust, loyalty, honesty – all blend in together and not to forget love, both need to revalue the importance of their marriage.



Jiyong was the first to stand up, he couldn’t bear to hear anymore that might come out from Sunye’s mouth. Most important of all, he doesn’t want to hurt her more than he already did.



“I’m sorry, jagiya” he whispered as he kissed her head and left the house.



The very next day, their house was empty while one went to Japan, the other headed across the Pacific Ocean.




*~*~*




Sunye woke up early on the Sunday morning, a month after she left Korea for New York, to have a quick breakfast before heading to a church nearby. Like any other morning, she would first get a cup of coffee at her favorite Manhattan café. Accidently she met him.



“Donghae oppa! What are you doing here?” Sunye was surprised to see him.



“I’m on holiday” Donghae lied, he knew that Sunye was in America and went after her as soon as he finished his album promotion. Although, it was improper for him to do so but he just couldn’t leave Sunye alone and he partially felt he was at fault too.



“Oh, I see” Sunye replied, somehow recalling their last meeting, a month ago and felt awkward.



Despite that, they ordered coffee and sandwiches before going to the church for the service together.



“How are you, Sunye?” Donghae deliberately asked.



Sunye understood the ‘real meaning’ of the question and suspected that he felt guilty thus he came to visit her all the way from Korea.



“I’m fine, oppa” She said and smiled.



“Actually, Sunye, I want to apologize about what happen that day. Will you forgive me?” Donghae said earnestly.



“It’s okay oppa, you are being a good friend to me at the time when I was feeling down. Thank you” Sunye said carefully, trying not to remember Donghae’s confession to her and hoping that he would forget it as well. Right now, she has too much to think of.



“Are we still friends then?” Donghae asked as he raised an eyebrow.



“What do you think?” Sunye joked. He just scratched his head and laughed.




*~*~*




Donghae has been accompanying Sunye everywhere for about a week and he enjoyed every moment of it. It makes him even happier to see Sunye started to smile more although he can’t be sure if she is truly feeling happy inside.



Sunye too, begun to feel comfortable around him. Slowly and unknowingly, they had grown close to each other. Not intimate but growing attached together, maybe because they are both on foreign land and thus they became dependent with each other.



After having their breakfast, Donghae and Sunye went for a walk around the Central Park. However, that particular morning Sunye noticed Donghae was unusually quiet.



“Oppa, are you okay?” He ignored her question.



“Sunye, can we talk for a while?” Donghae said as he found a place to sit.



“Sure” she followed anxiously.



“Sunye, I want you to listen to me till the very end before you say anything, can?”



“Okay, what is it, oppa?”



Donghae took a deep breath, “The truth is Sunye, I really like you and I didn’t lie when I confessed to you that time. I want you to think about this relationship seriously. After spending a week together, I feel that there is something between us that you can’t deny. I’m not asking you to leave Jiyong right away. All I’m asking is, if you ever need someone, I’ll always be there for you. I’ll make your happiness as my responsibility and there is none that can be my witness except for this”



Donghae held Sunye’s hand near to his heart. She felt his heart beating rapidly.



“But oppa” Sunye stammered. She was taken aback by Donghae’s sincere confession.



Donghae cut her off, “I want you to give this a serious thought. I’ll be waiting for you right here, same time, three days from now. If you didn’t come then, I’ll understand and will never disturb you again”




*~*~*




Back in Korea, Jiyong was busy preparing for his solo concert. But not even one day went by did he spend without thinking about Sunye. As they say, ‘absence makes the heart grows fonder’. Despite his hectic schedule, Jiyong never fails to send email or messages to Sunye. He was grateful enough that she still replies to all his messages although they never did talk on the phone or chat since a month ago.



Every time, Jiyong wanted to call Sunye, he was reminded by their last conversation and subsequently became afraid of rejection from her. At this moment, Jiyong can only pray that Sunye could forgive his foolish behavior. Deep inside, he regretted what he did and hopes that she will understand him. In fact, there is none that can understands and knows the real him beside her. Therefore the thought of losing her, can make him go crazy.



However that night, Jiyong was determined to call Sunye, now that he has a valid reason. This might also be the solution to their ‘cold war’. After checking the time to make sure it was appropriate, Jiyong gathered the courage and dialed her number. It was only after the third ring that Sunye finally picked up his call. The moment he hears her voice, he missed her even more.



She was vividly in a happy mood and Jiyong took the chance to tell her, “Jagiya” he said with so much longing and affection.



“I want you to be my guest of honor for my concert this weekend. It will also be the resolution to our marriage as I let you to decide but I really hope you can come”




*~*~*




Lying on the bed that night, Sunye was feeling restless and confused. She tried to divert her attention by browsing the internet but it made matters worse. Her divorce rumor remained to be the hot topic among the search engines with the latest being Donghae as the third party in her marriage crisis. She couldn’t help but read the comments; although majority does not want Jiyong and her to divorce, there are some who supports her relationship with Donghae. Sunye sighed and closed her eyes, hoping that an answer might come popping into her head.




*~*~*




Three days later, Donghae waited at the bench and when he saw a familiar figure approaching him from far, he knew the answer already, no, he actually expected the answer from the beginning.


 



.: Author's Note :.
First of all, I added the posters made by awesome graphic contributors in chapter 1,2 and 3. Thank you once again for all your generous art donations. Secondly, I actually did decide to go on a break but then I realized that this story is going to end in two chapters meaning next week will be its last chapter, thus I’ll just wait till next week for the short break. But, I might just need a day or two before I continue posting my next fanfix. I won’t tell much now coz nothing has been decided yet, so you have till I update next time. Before I forget, to all my Muslim readers Salam Eid-Fitri ^_^



 


♥ Picture of the Day ♥

Credit: gyefandom
Posted Image

Did you notice who gave GD the bouquet of flowers? Hehehe
Actually, I did an analysis on this particular ‘episode’ which you can read more on G-Ye Fandom,
here.