Payphone

Payphone

For the several times Luhan pressed Jongin’s phone number on the payphone near his college, unpatiently. But for the several times, coin that he had inserted, came out as well, because Jongin didn’t answer his call. His thin fingers took the coin that’ve been out and reinsert it. He lets a heavy sigh lefting his lungs. “ This would be the last ,”

His fingers started to press Jongin’s—his boyfriend’s number again, that he had remembered well. He was holding the phone to his ear. “ Come on Jongin-ah, answer me—“

“ Yoboseo ?” Said the voice across the line, make Luhan’s smile grow widely.

“ Jongin-ah, it’s me ! I’ve called you sixth times already, but you didn’t answer me. What’s wrong ?” He said sounding he was worry a lot.

“ I’m busy ,” he said briefly.

“ Oh, I see—“ Luhan ruffled his honey blonde hair softly. “ Uhm—could you pick me up ? I’m in hurry. Mom said that she have to go, and none in home. My cellphone was out of battery, so—“

“ Jongin-ah, what are you doing ? You said you wanna teach me ballet jazz ,” Said a soft voice with a spoilt tone, his voice was too loud for Luhan to hear. Luhan frowns, his heart beating faster as Jongin says, “ Wait a minute, Kyungsoo. My mom called me !”

“ Who’s that ?” Luhan’s voice heard trembled. Who is the guy until Jongin has to say that Luhan was his mom ?

“ Never mind. You don’t have to know. What would you want to say ?” Jongin said with a cold tone.

Luhan only smiled helplessly before insert another coin to the phone. “ I said could you pick me up ? My cellphone was out of battery, and I’m in hurry—“

“ Sorry Luhan, I’m busy ,”

“ Busy with him, right ?”

“ Huh ? What are you talking about ?”

“ Could you spare your times for me ? You’re always busy all days, and never willing to meet me. Do you hate me ?”

“ I never hate you. I’m just tired ,”

“ Ti—tired ?”

“ Our relationship ends here ,”

“ Jo—Jongin-ah—“

“ I’m bored. You’ve always asked me this and that. You never believe in me, you always thought that I was with another girl or boy, even if I never did that ,”

“ Did that boy makes you like this ?”

“ What if I say yes ?”

Luhan’s heartbeat is like stopped for a few seconds. He let a tear flowed down to his cheek.

“ B—but—“ A soft sobs filled that payphone. “ Fi—fine, if y—you want this. I—I’m sorry ,”

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPP

Luhan hurriedly hung the phone. His tiny hand moving to his lips and close it tightly. His tears flowing more and more as the teardrop from the sky falling to earth. Luhan squatted because his legs was so weak, not able to maintain his weight.

PAYPHONE [ONESHOOT]

GENRE : ROMANCE, FLUFF, A BIT ANGST

RATING : T / PG-13

KRIS X LUHAN

Kris ran against the heavy rain. Today his car was in the workshop. He remembered the incident today, when he broke up with his girlfriend, Kwon Yuri, because he found out that his girlfriend was cheating on him. But actually he didn’t feel disappointed or whatsoever, because he didn’t really serious with her. Why would you bother yourself to cry over someone who hurts you ?

Maybe today is the bad day ever for him. Not only his car was in the workshop so he have to go to university by bus, and broke up with his girlfriend in the front of crowd so he got an incredible slap from his ex-girlfriend—Kwon Yuri, in front of the crowd as well. He left his assignment in his apartement, forgot his wallet and causing he have to let his stomach growling and begging for food, because his money—that he found in his pocket—only enough to pay the bus fee this morning. His phone was out of battery, and now in a rainy day, he must running against the heavy rain to get to his apartement.

Kris let out a heavy sigh. His eyes catched a payphone which only a few steps from him. He hurriedly opened the payphone.

Kris closed the payphone hurriedly, and rubbed his cold hands, searching for a warmth because he’s almost freezing out there. He heard soft sobs between the teardrops from the sky. It’s really impossible if there’s a child crying outside in the middle of heavy rain. Moreover the sobs sounds so close from him.

Kris frowned, is this payphone as narrow as this ? Or his body that looks like a giant is not fit to the size of the payphone ?

He felt his leg hit something. He looked down, his heart almost jumping when he sees a little boy squatted as he sobs loudly. He sighs before his big arms reach the little boy and pulling him to stand up.

Kris looked at the little boy. He still looked down as he let out a sobs falling from his tiny mouth. Kris grabbed his wrist which really small—or maybe his hands are too big.

Kris thought he’s a girl, but it’s impossible for a girl as tall as this boy, maybe there’re some girls has, but it’s really rare. His face is really small, his milky skin is soft. His doe eyes looks so bright even he was crying. His long eyelashes makes him look so pretty. His pointed nose, and kissable lips, everything is just totally perfect.

Kris swallowed down his saliva. He never felt so nervous like this. “ Ng—I’m sorry, heavy rain outside and I didn’t bring my car, so—“

The little boys nodded slowly. Kris lets a simple smile on his handsome face. “ My name is Yifan. But my friends called me Kris ,”

“ I’m Luhan ,” The little boy said shyly. He bit his lips nervously. A bright red flushed on his cheeks, makes him looks more adorable.

Kris felt his heart beating faster. He didn’t know why, but he just wanna feels how Luhan’s lips meet with his.

Luhan turned his eyes and stared to the perfect man in front of him. His face is absolutely handsome. The black orbs of his eyes would kill anyone who looked at him. His pointed nose, and lovely lips. His blonde hair is wet and messed up because of rain. The teardrop leaving a trails on his neck and collarbone that had exposed because his large size of V neck shirt, makes him looked ier.

Luhan watched Kris when the taller rubbing his hands and blowing a warm air to his hands. He feels so lucky causing of he wears his thick coat.

He didn’t know whats guide him to grabs Kris’ arms and put it into his coat. Kris eyed him, searching for a reason in his doe eyes.

“ You—you’re cold ,” Luhan murmured as he turned his face away. He felt blood running to his adorable face.

Kris chuckled. “ Thanks ,”

Luhan only nodded slowly, and took a little glace to Kris who was eyed him.

“ Are you from Seoul university ?” Kris asked, and Luhan only nodded for the answer.

“ I see. Me too. But I never meet with you before ,” Kris said as he plays with Luhan fingers inside of Luhan’s pocket coat.

BLAAAAAAARRRRR

Suddenly Kris felt a pair of tiny hands hugged his waist tightly. He looked at Luhan whom pressed his face to Kris’ chest. Kris felt Luhan’s tiny body trembled.

“ You’re afraid of thunder, aren’t you ?” Kris asked as he caressed Luhan’s hair. Luhan only nooded for the answer.

“ It’s all right. The thunder has gone ,” Kris whispered to Luhan’s ear. Luhan shivered as he looked up, and their eyes met each others.

Kris leaned down, until their face only an inch. Their lips meet each other. Luhan widen his eyes, looking everywhere but Kris. Kris Luhan’s bottom lip, makes Luhan moaned softly.

Kris’ big hands pulled Luhan’s tiny waist.

Luhan shut his eyes when he felt Kris tongue exploring Luhan’s hot cavern. “ Mmhh—“

Kris pulled up after a minutes, and look at Luhan’s eyes deeply. His finger makes a movement to Luhan’s lips and wipe the trail of saliva away, makes Luhan face.

“ Sorry ,” Kris whispered. Luhan only could nod, not able to say anything.

“ Your taste is sweet ,” Kris said in husky voice, makes Luhan shivered once again.

Luhan shut his eyes as he felt Kris’ breath tickled his face. Kris kissed both of Luhan’s eyes. “ I don’t like see a pretty boy like you crying ,”

Luhan felt like he was about blushed again. He played his coat nervously. His eyes looked everywhere, looked for an object that would be more attractive than the man who still stood in front of him now, but unfortunately there’s no one could resist Kris’ attractiveness. Kris was just like a earth’s gravity that could pull everything, and binds it.

Kris smile softly as he opened the payphone slowly. The rain has stopped.

Luhan just realized how long they were trapped in the payphone.

“ The rain has stopped—I’ll go home now ,”

“ We will meet again, right ?” Luhan asked worriedly.

Kris chuckled, “ Of course we will ,”

Luhan nodded slowly.

“ I’ll go now. Bye ,” Kris said as he winked his eyes to Luhan, then ran hurriedly—leave Luhan whom still froze in the payphone.

Luhan smell Kris scent that has sticked on his coat. He took his hands to his coat as he stepped outside, it still felt so warm, like Kris’ big hands still there.

Luhan felt something cold touched his skin from his thick coat, he took it out.

A deer phonestrip.

Luhan stopped his step in the middle of crowd. He never knew when this phonestrip is there. Suddenly he remember when he put Kris’ big hands in his coat, and hold it tight. Kris ? Is it possible ?

What magic did Kris do to him ? But his heartbreak because of Kim Jongin, had gone. Is that fast ?

Luhan only could smile, and hold the phonestrip tightly.

“ I hope we’ll meet again, as a soulmate, Yifan…”

-FIN

A/N: UWAAAAH I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M TRYING TO WRITE HERE >< I hope you’ll understand. Leave a comment if you didn’t mind of course ^^ thank you for reading >3<)/