Swings and Promises

Swings and Promises

 

 

"Jonginniee!" Luhan squealed all the way from the swings. "Let's swing together!" His doe-like eyes widening with anticipation.

"Okay hyung! Wait for mee!" The younger boy ran over, dark hair ruffling in the wind, with a big smile on his face.

They struggled to get settled on the swings, but once they managed to get their little selves set in, nice and comfy, they started the strenuous task of moving their tiny legs back and forth to get the momentum of the swing going. They giggled and laughed while trying they're hardest, and before they knew it they were swinging. "Hyung, Look! I'm going faster than you!" Luhan turned his head and frowned. He moved his legs with more force until he was going faster. "Not anymore!" The older boy said while sticking out his tongue.

"Hey! That's not fair hyung! You have longer legs!" Jongin pouted. "Whatever, Jonginniee! You're almost as tall as me!" Jongin giggled at that and was about to say something back but both of the little boys' mothers arrived, saying it was time to go home. The little boys wore matching sad expressions as they brought their swings to a gradual halt.

"But Maaa, we barely got heree!" Luhan whined to his mother. "Lulu, it's getting dark sweetie, we need to go home okay? You can play with Jonginnie tomorrow." Luhan nodded resentfully. Jongin's mother seemed to be telling the same thing to the younger boy as he too was nodding with a sad look. The mothers looked at each other and sighed while looking at the sad little boys again. Luhan's mother walked up to Jongin's mother and asked her something and nodded with a smile. "Lulu! Jonginnie's mommy said we can go over to their place tomorrow and you can play with Jonginnie all you like!" Luhan's face lit up and so did Jongin's. "Really?" The mothers nodded. The two boys cheered with joy and bid each other a goodbye with a tight hug and a promise of a day full of fun.

--

So I hope this was cute enough lol :) They're both so adorable ahh~ :D Please comment and tell me what you thought! Comments are really lovely yo~ ^^v