I want more Xiutao moments...

Madness

"Dage."

A silent reply.

"Xiumin-ge."

Just sound of tapping shoes filling the air. Not quite a proper reply.

"Oh, come on.. don't be mad, gege."

The door was unlocked. The smaller male rushed inside, leaving the door open for the other younger man.

"... Damn..."

The later put off his shoes and step further into the pretty large apartment they usually called dorm.

"Minseok-ge!"

"I'm not mad, Tao! Just... enough."

The taller man startled at the sudden outburst. Only because talking in such a high tone and loudness appear to be unusual for the older. He's, by any means, not in a good mood.

"Dage.. wait!"

Looking at how the older turned away from him and keep walking further into the darkness of their living room, he panickly put off his boots. Without minding how he'd probably got scolded by their manager and have to listen to a half an hour speech about how to maximize the usage of their shoe rack. Again. Later then, he follow the elder's step.

"Minseok-ge.. don't be mad. Please.."

"Stop talking. Take a rest, Zitao. You need it."

He's not stopping his feet. But the younger feels the need to.

"Zitao! Let, my hand, go."

Such a cold tone. Enough to make someone shiver. It shocked the other, really. He isn't used to hearing that kind of threat from his lovely dage. He didn't even think he will ever get used to it. But he is just too determined to sort things between him and his beloved older band mate.

"Please listen to me first, dage.."

"I'm tired, Tao. Just let me sleep.."

"You're mad because of that arrangement?"

More silent treatment.

"You are, aren't you?"

"I am not. Let me go, Zitao!"

"No, dage. Let's talk this out. Why are you suddenly like this?"

"Like what? I'm perfectly just fine, Tao! Let go!"

A sudden pull on his hand made the other's grip loosened. The raven haired one just startled at the sudden movement and only staring at his dage, questionning why he keeps saying he's not mad. His actions and unusual furrowed eyebrows sure didn't say so. He's clearly pissed.

He's waiting for any movement but no, the older just stand there watching the floor like it's the most entertaining thing in the world, biting his lower lips, still with his frowns, holding his feelings.

".... Dage? Just say something.."

"I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine with everything, Zitao.. Can you just stop and let me rest already?"

Their eyes met. A pair of widened eyes and another pair of glossy eyes. Probably because of tears. Tears that he hold as hard as he never been in his whole life because hell, he just doesn't cry much. The taller one just stare at those pair of eyes and flawless face that he adore so much. The only light that came from the half opened door behind him only made the beauty of his dage even more obvious.

"Ta-- mmmh!"

Lips met lips. It doesn't take 3 seconds to make the older surrender and let his taller lover take the lead. Melt to the kiss. Like usual. He misses the taste of their kiss which he rarely got. He always do. Not because they didn't want to, it's more because they can't. They have an image to protect, they have other band members, lot of them, to be thought of every time they want to do everything, they have a responsibility to keep their group as perfect as it is and of course a contract to be fulfilled with the biggest entertainment company in South Korea. Restricting skinship is a way to avoid any further rumor and go risking those things just not an available option for then. So, this much of a skinship is just... precious. Each and every time.

"... hh..."

"Minseok-ge..."

He put their forehead together. Lowered himself in the process because of their height difference. Linking his hands on the shorter's waist.

"Please don't be mad. Trust me, gege, I won't do anything..."

There's an intention to push the younger away. But the thought just dissappear along with a chaste kiss on his forehead. The warmth surrounding him had successfully dragged away all his anxious.

".... I trust you. I always do. It's just..."

"It's not fair, right?"

"Mmhm.. it's always you and him. I mean, we're the closest with each other, they know it, the manager-hyung knows it the best. We do just fine like our last tv show.."

"Gourmet Road? That's a good show."

"Yeah. And you like it because they feed you a lot of food."

Then they chuckle at the retort the elder made. Somehow the atmosphere between them is soften already. Feeling each other's warmth seems to be an effective way to clear the elder's mind.

"Food and you, Minseok-ge. Those are what make it perfect."

Such a cheesy statement, yet the other found the honest thought is adorable enough and just laugh it away. But a memory about what they manager said earlier came back to his head.

"Tao..?"

"Mm?"

"Would it be better if we don't have this relationship?"

The younger knew this problem would rise in the other's head. Anytime. It has been a hard task to keep their relationship a secret from their surroundings, from the world. They can't do anything they want, they can't touch each other as much as they want. Maybe the older just can't take it anymore and do what he thinks best for both of them. Which isn't actually a best option in the younger's opinion.

"You don't love me anymore, gege..?"

"No! Nononono! It's not that, Zitao! I love you! I really do!"

"Then why asking that kind of question, gege? You grew tired of me?"

"No! No. You're not the problem. I do.."

"I found you perfectly fine, gege."

"But.. I.. I'm too childish. Like today when our manager-hyung said you're going to do a variety with Kris again, it made me.. jealous. I'm too greedy of you, Tao."

"Isn't that.. suppose to make me happy?"

"No.. Aren't I annoy you for being like that?"

"No. Not at all, gege. I'm actually happy. But please don't mad at me like that.. you really scared me.."

He hold his shorter lover into his bear hug. Gave him more warmth that he craved so much. They sleep together, hug each other quite often but well, they never get enough with each other.

"Hm.. I'm sorry.. I lost my cool earlier. I shouldn't have act like that.."

"It's okay, gege. When I thought about it again, your angry face is kinda cute too."

"Taoo~"

"Just kidding.. hehehe..."

"Silly panda."

He stood on his toes to reach the same height as his Chinese lover. Then he captured his lips, gave him the same amount of love. No need for words, just another way to tell the younger that they have mutual feelings.

"Minseok-ge.. I really do love you."

"Hm. I love you too, Tao."

"What are you two doing?"

A sudden familiar voice their ears. The third person in their little quarrel. The usual flying dragon person.

"Ah! Yifan! You're back already? Hahaha~"

"Are you bugging Minseok-ge again, Tao?"

"Nope. Just giving him today's dose of my bear hug."

"Hhhh... whatever.. Sleep, we have a techical meeting for our variety tomorrow. Can you help waking him up tomorrow, Minseok-ge?"

"Sure, Duizhang! No problem. Let's clean up, Tao."

"Together?"

"Yes, yes, whatever you want."

"Yay~ let's go, gege."

And the couple went away from the Duizhang's sight. Leaving the group leader who's tiredly put down his shoes and the couple's shoes on the shoe rack. Mumbling to himself how he's going to remind them about being tidy in their own dorm.

"They're at it again?"

"Huh? Oh, it's you. Yeah. Caught them right handed."

"You tell them you saw them doing that.. kind of things?"

"Nope."

"That's better. Anyway, it's become more clear for me after you said it."

"Said what?"

"About their possible relationship. It's kinda weird, the way they look at each other, how Tao practically attached at Minseok-ge. I just recently notice their behaviour after you told me."

"Your shoes, Yixing."

"Oh, right. Xie xie, Duizhang. They're actually pretty obvious, aren't they? I wonder if manager-hyung realize this either."

"Let's just keep quiet about them. It must be hard for them too."

"Ah, yeah, I guess you're right."

"Have you drank your medicine?"

"Oh, I had. Don't worry. I feel extremely well these days! Haha!"

"Good to know. Come on, I tuck you in."

"What?! Yifan! I'm not a kid anymore, you jerk!"

"Ouch. That's harsh.. By the way Yixing, let's just keep it a secret between us."

"Minseok-ge and Zitao?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. No problemo~"

And it was another peaceful night.