Its not my fault i'm clumsy!

SHINing One-Shot Shop! [REQUESTS OPEN]

"well its not my fault that i trip so much and with food." i said while dusting myself off. I look up to see who this stranger is. It was a tall guys with short black hair and big eyes, he looked kinda familier. "do i know you?" i ask him. "well that depends if you remember who throw food on." he replied. "well there was Gyuri thi- i know who you are! You're the guy who stood up for me at lunch!" 

"well if you call telling the truth standing up for you then yep thats what i did." He looks at me and the food. "Hungry much?" he asked.

"well since my food fell all over the ice queen and i had to mop it up i didn't have anything to eat so thats why i'm here at the market." i said before walking away.

"Yah! didn't your parents tell you not to walk away from people when your talking to them!" i laughed.

"Well yea but that doesn't apply to strangers!" he ran up besides me continuing the conversion. "so you call here the ice queen?" "yep don't you see the iceicles hanging from her hair? thats how cold she is." he started laughing. "I'm sure she's not that bad." "Wanna bet?" i said. he started laughing again.

"i forgot to introduce myself. i'm Choi Minho" he said holding his hand out."i'm Goo Hara" i said shaking his hand. "so do really think she's that cold? she's probably has good somewhere in her heart." "Yea way way deep down in her heart." That's what we did all the way to my house us talking about and me telling some lame jokes.

"well here we are." i said pointing to my house.

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow then" he said

"I guess so" i replied.

I walked into my house, where out of nowhere my sister said " i heard a guys voices.did someone notice you? is he your boyfriend?"

"1. where did you come from? 2. no one noticed me and he's just a friend." i said.

"yes! good thing no one noticed you i'll just have my darling sister to myself." she murmured.

"Umm i'm still here and that's just plain weird sis."

i walked up the stairs and into my room

girls-room-lauren-jacobsen-interior-desi

I put my bag on my desk and laid on my bed. Why did he even talk to me? Whatever it probably was a one day thing.

*Narrator's P.O.V*

Boy was she wrong! every day at lunch he sat with her on the rooftop (cause remember gyuri "banned" her from the cafeteria) and walked her home afterschool. Slowly she was falling for him and same for him but does she even know he's part of the Kingka group SHINee?well of course she knows does she live in a hole? no but he doesnt know that he knows.and he's scared, that as soon he tells her she won't talk to him at all. so today he's going to tell her at lunch on the rooftop.

*Minho's P.O.V*

*on the rooftop*

i see her sitting on the bench. i'm going to do it. i'm going to tell her i'm a kingka and in the SHINee group. i may act mature and all but i'm still a teenager who scared out of his wits (yes wits) that the girl he likes is going to completely reject him and send him away. ok here i go. "Umm hara?" "hey Minho" "Hara i want to tell you something."He says a little too serious that it makes hara laugh a little. "That you're a kingka and your in the kingka group SHINee?" he looks confused.

"how'd you know?" he asked  "well just because no one really  and everyone knows the SHINee group." they both started laughing. "hey i have another question." "sure ask away." "Hara will you go out with me?" She just stares and look at me. "are you kidding? if you are kidding i will never talk to you again." she says. " i'm not kidding, i'm serious if you don;t feel the same than it's ok" i said. she stands to walk towards me and of course she trips knowing her. i catch her. "so is that a yes or no?" she pull my collar and kisses my cheek. "does that answer your question?" she grinned. I pull her up and lean down towards her and whispering " yea it does" before kissing her passionately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Author's P.O.V*

Cheesy huh? well i hope you guys like it? and i'm tired now so i'm gunna sleep and the next chapter is written by my fellow co-author neonstarrs she's good so enjoy!