It was an Accident

SHINing One-Shot Shop! [REQUESTS OPEN]

Stupid Students.Stupid Queenkas and Kingkas. High School is the worst place to be. not just because it's filled with hormonal teenagers but its because if you don't follow them you're an outcast. That's who i am. Goo Hara the girl who refused to follow them. The girl who is a loser. The girl who is never seen.

Hara's P.O.V

"Another day in hell" i say to myself.

I walk downstairs and grab a bowl of cereal.

"Hara aren't you going to have more to eat? it's not like anyone notices you if you're fat." My Sister Miyoung Joked. i shoot her a dirty look.

"Calm Down you know i was just joking. anyways don't you have to get ready for school? it's 6:45"

"what?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" i hurried up eating my cereal and rush up the stairs and took a shower. I got into my uniform, grabbed my bag and ran out the door without looking at myself in the mirror.

I ran all the way to too school, stopping a few times to take a breather. by the time i get there they were about to close the gate. i walk to class right before the bell rang. "Look what the cat brought in. do you try to look ugly or does you just happen to be that way" Gyuri The stuck-up queen said while i sat up front. " another quote from the ice  Queen Gyuri." at least i don't have a pound of make-up on and still look like ugly witch." I responded. "oooohhh" everyone said. "Quiet down everyone! now-" teacher trailed off. i tried keeping up with him and take notes. might as well have good grades if i'm not going to be seen.

*skip to Lunch*

Ahh the only time in school where i don't get bullied by the Queenkas and Kingkas. you would think so but no. Well the Kingkas don't really bother me it's Gyuri's Queenka Group KARA. I walk to the cafeteria to get my lunch. Of course the clumsy me trips after getting my lunch. my food goes flying into the air. And who does it hit? No not the kid who was standing next to me. no not the teacher standing about 3 feet away from me. It hit the Ice Queen herself while she was walking towards the SHINee Kingka's Table.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MY HAIR!" She screamed.

"Opps" i said.

"You. You! look at what you did to my hair!"

"correction what gravity did to your hair."
" I don't care.you clean it up."

"and if i say no?"

"Then..then... i will ban you from ever entering the cafeteria!" *Everyone gasp* The teacher comes by and says"Gyuri you cant do that no matter if you're the headmaster's daughter" "I don't care. i don't want her coming here again and messing up my hair!"

"fine then i will never set foot in here ever again and P.S i don't even eat in the cafeteria anyways."

"Goo Hara this isn't over." "you bet it isn't"

I walk over to the Janitor's office and grabbed the mop.i pushed Gyuri out of the way and started mopping. and out of no where Gyuri pushed me into the spilt food. "Hmm you look better with food on you." she high-fived her friends."Gyuri will you just give the girl a break?" a deep voice said. "But Minho she-" "She what? She tripped. something that you can't stop. just leave the girl alone."

With that Gyuri walked away with anger written all over her face. i dusted myself off and got back up to say thank you to the person who stood up to me but he was long gone. i continued mopping and after i went to my classes with a empty stomach.

*at the end of school*

I literally ran out of school and went to the nearest market.

I look through the aisles picking up what i wanted, which was Pocky (Yum!), a few bread pastries and 3 packs of ramen. i walked up to the register. "25000 won please" i happily paid the lady and walked out opening a pocky box when again i tripped over nothing. and my food scattered everywhere. "Aish will you ever stop tripping and getting food on someone else?" i look up and it was..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V 

Well how do you guys like it? and who is it? is it Gyuri again? Is it one of the others in Gyuri's Group? or is it someone who we know all too well? look at the next one to find out!