to Luhan

When i was your man

I woke up in the same bed like always, but it feels just a little bit bigger now. But it was not always like this. There was a time where it was warm and comfortable. That time where i was happy and satisfied. And this beautiful face i could look at every morning. I was just too dumb to realize what i had, until now.

There was this song on the radio, but it don't sound the same to me. It was our song. Do you remember our song? I guess you do.  You was always the good strong person, and you was clever enough to walk out my life. It was my pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways, that i could never get to clean up the mess i made. And it haunts me every time when i close my eyes.

When i was with our friends, they talk about you often. They don't do it on purpose, but when they does is just tear me down. To know that you was already with another man. And to hear that your live goes on while mine stops since you was gone. Even when i hear your name, it breaks my heart. And this crack in my heart hurt. I really know that I'm probably too much too late, to try and apologize for my mistakes. Right?

Although it hurts. I'll be the first to say that i was wrong. And i was blind to see that. Too see i had that what my life makes complete. Too see i should held your hand. Too see I should've gave you all my hours, when i had the chance. Too see i should have bought you flowers. Too see i should take you to every party, because all what you wanted to do was dance.

But i was too young to realize, that all what need to be happy in my life was you. You was the only one in my life who gives me comfort. You was the only one who was precious to me. We could always nod to each other like we were talking with our minds only. You was the only one who cared of me a lot, even though i think i wasn't take care enough.

I just want you to know, that i hope the man you have now on your side, he will buys you flowers. He will hold your hand, and gives you all his hours. When he has the chance. Take you to every party, because i remember how much you loved to dance. Do all the things i should have done, when i was your man.

Do all the things i should have done, when i was your man.

I will always love you Luhan,


 

___________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Don't hate me for this okay. I don't know what comes over me again... I'm a really hard xiuhan shipper... and i can't even imagine a life without them anymore. /cries/ just look at this gifs AND THIS PICTURE FROM TODAY, THAT MAKES ME SCREAM LIKE AN IDIOT!