Chapter Two: Embrassment fixation

Coffee Stains

I headed to work that was a few blocks away and suddenly, my phone started to ring. I opened my bag and searched for the phone at the bottom as I walked to work.

Found it! I pulled it out to answer it.

"Hello?"

"You know, you could've just stayed a bit longer..."

"Jiyong, I can't really talk right now. I'm kind of wa---" I said as I slammed into a stop sign and dropped my phone on the hard ground.

"Aish! I just got this phone!"

Frustrated and irriated, I gather all that I can of what's left of my phone and stuffed into my bag. I got up and ran to my company as fast as I could to only be faced with the fact that I forgot to bring my badge to work with me. I face palmed myself as I stood outside of the elevator's door, only a floor away from my office. From my side, I heard a chuckle and I turned to my side to find my boss.

"Mr. Hyun...good morning..." I said as my face gradually redden.

"Good Morning to you too, ____" he said as he pulled his hair to the back of his ear.  He looked at my chest area...

"Seem like you forgot your badge again. It's a good thing that I am a good person, or else you would've been fired."

I didn't know what to say but lower my head in embrassement. Then the elevator door opened and he went in. He looked at me from the inside of the elevator. "____, what are you waiting for. Get in."

Startled, I rushed into the elevator and stood next to Mr. Hyun as we ride up the elevator.  It was awkward...standing there in total silent and all of a sudden, my stomach started to growls. I could see it in his face that he's trying his best not to bust out laughing and had to turn to the side.

"I'm sorry...I forgot t-" I explained but was interupted by the opening of the elevator.

"No need to explain...it's time for work" He said as he headed to our front office.