Annyeong Haseyo

Post It

To whoever holds my heart, you have access to this diary

(Jackie, that's not you... even though I love you.. duh of course)

____________________________________

Annyeong Haseyo

September 7th, 2005

"1st day of school was great. I never thought I'd ever do this but I said hi to my Korean classmate today. But he's no Choi Siwon... that really handsome senior from  the Sports Science department...aish.. sadly his building is on the other side. Good thing he's my clubmate.. But back to my newfound classmate... he's weird. really weird."

 

Key suddenly remembered his first day at UCLA where he was an exchange student. It was a difficult time for him. But despite having to work in order for him to study, he remembers how Amber caught his attention.

___________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK (KEY'S POV)

It was just like yesterday when I first came to class. Ahh good times....NOT. I was late for class for 30 minutes. Why you may ask? I went into the wrong building and stayed in the building's room 406. I didnt know that the building I'm supposed to be at is a kilometer away. I just noticed that when my brother Jonghyun came to the classroom and said "Yo, why the hell are you here? This is my first class". At first it would really sound weird since we both are twins and we had the same classes ever since we were kids until I realized that we're in college and he's in Pre-Medicine and I'm in Architecture. Stupid huh? Good thing he gave me the map his girlfriend Yoojin gave him.

When I came in to my class, the professor wasn't there but everyone's introducing themselves. Since I was late, our class president (who wasn't elected then) told me and my seatmate,who was also late, to stand up and introduce ourselves.

"Hello. My name is Kibum Kim. You can call me Key"

"Are you Vietnamese?" one of my classmates asked "or are you Chinese?"

"Oh no, I'm Korean"

A small manly voice came from the front "Uh, guys... since there are late comers. why cant we introduce ourselves again so they will know who we are"

Others complained but the president told them "Guys, she.. uh what's your name again..ahh you'll say it later. i mean she's right. It's unfair that we all know each other and they dont! Oh and why dont we say our hidden talents after we say our name"

and so one by one, my classmate stood up. There I knew our class president's name was Krystal, who became Amber's closest friend and Luna, her other best friend. Then she stood up and said her spiel in a deep dark voice.

"Hi, my name is Amber Liu. I'm not a dude and I can speak 3 languages. Oh and Mr. Kim, right? Annyeong haseyo. Choneun Amber imnida and Ms. Song, Ni hao wo shi Amber."

I was definitely surprised. Coming from a girl who looks like she wouldn't care about learning languages (I'm sorry, my dear Amber) actually spoke my language.

Krystal and Luna then held her hand and both said "Teach me, master"

"Cool!" Krystal stood up to tell something more about herself "My older sister, Jessica and I were orphaned by our young gay parents from Korea. I may have the last name but I don't speak no Koreano..." 

"I may look Oriental but people, don't be decieved. I cant speak a word like her, which is so cool by the way." the little tanned girl with brown hair introduced herself..which I think is sassy. Oh crap, did I just say sassy? "I'm Luna by the way. I was adopted like Krystal by a very chica Latino family in Florida"

These girls who I thought I could talk to, since they're definitely Korean by the looks, were clueless about the language. Oh great how am I gonna survive this school year?

Next was the smiling modelesque lady in  beside the short girl "My name is Song Qian, but you can call me Victoria. I'm an exchange student from the University of Beijing. I'm currently a scholar and I like to dance"

Our professor came just in time after everyone introduced themselves. Honestly, I had a hard time understanding the professor. I caught Amber glancing at me several times. (I caught you, Ber. I caught you). By the end of classes, no one really bothered to talk to me... until Amber came and asked me

"Hey, I'm Amber, by the way" she spoke in Korean.

Sheepishly, I replied "How....did you speak Korean?"

"Ohh.. long story.."

"Oh.. cool"

"Hey.. nice meeting you.. we gotta go"

"Yeah"

I must say, that was pretty awkward. But, I didn't know that I was up for a crazy adventure. Not, crazy bad, but crazy cool.

END OF FLASHBACK (KEY POV)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key flipped to the next page. A small post it got stuck on the next page as he flipped. He then realized that there were post its behind every page.

"What's this for?" he wondered. A smile brimmed on his face when he read it.

I never thought I'd say this,

but I ate my own words.

Real hard.

Chewed, swallowed and burned.

Read on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, I'm BACK!

After a looong time... I finally posted. 3 weeks is not enough to finish a chapter, especially when you have an upcoming project. Yes, I'm helping my dad desing something :) It's nothing big for them but for me, it's MASSIVE. My own desings might be built. <3 But it's still tentative. HAHA IT'S AWESOME!!!!

To those who were wondering where Sulli is, she'll come soon.. 

How and why they met, soon!

 

<3 Yoo JinAh