Dazed and confused

Post It

It's really impossible.. We were so happy in Lotte World.. Oh God please don't tell me it's one of Jonghyun's odd pranks.. Oh may be he has a secret camera here. "YAH! KIM JONGHYUN YOU ARE DEAD!" Yet despite his anger and annoyance, Key couldnt keep his mind off Amber.

FLASHBACK

"ahhh this is the best day of my life!!" Amber back hugged Key while holding the cotton candy they were sharing  "I'm so serious!"

"Reaaaally now. First, You were enjoying the hotdogs like it's your first time eating it. Then, you were dancing with the mascot like a 5 year old kid and you don't mind. And now this?" Key tousled Amvber's boy cut hair "What is really wrong with you? Who are you and what have you done to my best friend Amber!"

"Aishhhh can't I be happy? You know, Key! I'll never forget you."

"God, you sound like you're dying"

"Well we dont know..."

"Don't joke me like that, Amber. We all know you're healthy. You wont eat hamburgers, you eat too much kimchi and you tell me. I still can't believe you're eating cotton candy..Compared to me, I eat totally unhealthy food."

"Eiii... not all people who eat good are healthy"

"Says who?" he sticks his tongue out

"Well whatever... just dont forget me"

"Are you leaving or something? Of course I won't forget you... I know you'll kill me if I do"

"We'll that's for sure. I'll haunt you in your dreams"

"Oooooh I'm so scared of a llama"

"Whaaaatever. Let's ride the flume ride!"

"MWO are you serious? Like reaaaaally serious?."

"You dont want, scaredy cat?

"No... I'm not a scaredy cat!! " he stuttered... obviously pale. He manned up "I'm not afraid of the ride"

"Now, let's go!" She pulled his hand forcibly towards the ride

END OF FLASHBACK

 

He ran as fast as he can to the morgue. He ran like it's no tomorrow. He also checked if his prankster brother was there and to find out he wasn't in the hospital

"Key ah.. you called me like 10 times... Remember that I'm at school for the meeting? waddup? Is the house on fire?" his brother texted him

"Dont you dare joke me. Are you hiding or something?"

"Yah, If I were hiding something, you'd know in a matter of minutes. What's wrong with you? I'm not that type of kid always!" and that gave him the signal that it's not really his brother

It's really impossible. Then he saw her parents crying and Jackie, Amber's sister, looking at the door of the morgue. Impossible.. that's not her family here.... they're supposed to be in LA. No....

His sister approached and hugged him...

"No... It's not Amber" still in denial, he shook Jackie's shoulders "That's not her... please tell me you're only joking!!"

"I'm sorry..." Jackie whimpered "You can come in to see for yourself"

"No.. it's not.. It cant be.." They both entered the morgue. Jackie approached the body and lifted the white sheet..

And there she was. It hit him really. Her beautiful lifeless body lying on the table. Seeing her felt like a huge dagger stabbed his heart.

 

She's really gone