Chpt. Nine, Uchiha Massacre (End of Part 1)

Three Worlds And One Girl

Izumi and Itachi starting to prepare, they wore ANBU clothes and their armor…

As they started the massacre…

“Itachi… I’ll go to the other side…” izumi said.

“I’ll come early so Madara wont betray us.” Izumi said.

“Ok..” Itachi said.

They began the Uchiha Massacre.

*Madara took the Police Force.

*Izumi took the right side of the place.

*Itachi took the left side of the place and his family.

~~~~~~~AFTER THE MASSACRE~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived with blood tears and a sad face… except Madara who wears a mask and have no feeling… he went away silently.

They returned to danzo and told him that they slaughtered him, Danzo ordered them to spy on the akatsuki organization, they were mentioned as S-ranked missing nin, but before that, Itachi begged to the third hokage that Sasuke will never learn the truth and protect him from danzo.

 

-LATER~~

They went to the akatsuki organization, their leader Pain welcomed us, and the others Sasori, Orochimaru, Hidan, Kakuzu, Konan, Zetsu, Kisame. Pain said that Itachi will be with orochimaru for a short time because they’ll join new members soon.

But later on they found out orochimaru joined the akatsuki because Itachi, he couldn’t capture Itachi, all he wanted is the sharingan powers, he stole the akatsuki ring but izumi said she’ll return the ring and replace it with another…

“No, Izumi, the ring that orochimaru took is a fake one…” pain said.

“Ok… Leader, can I ask you something..” izumi said.

“??”

“I want to take orochimaru place instead.” Izumi said.

“sure…” pain accepted.