Chpt. Six, The Clan & The Mission...

Three Worlds And One Girl

“Izumi, Wake up its urgent!” Itachi said.

“Okay Okay!” Izumi said.

“What is it everyone?” Itachi said.

“the Heck now?” Izumi said.

“We had Two men and one woman is missing at last night’s meeting…” the man said.

“Why both of you didn’t come!?” the man said.

“I can understand that both of you occupied with various missions since you two joined the ANBU, your father told us he’s looking for you and Izumi… However, we have no intent of treating you any differently…” the man said.

“We understand, We’ll be careful from now on… Please Leave.” Itachi said.

“Yeah, before that we need to ask you one more thing..” the man said.

“It’s regarding the suicide by drowning in the nakano river last night… of Uchiha Shisui.” The man said.

“that’s bull I am going to sleep.” Izumi said.

“the other  people that didn’t arrive last night is you, Shisui, and Izumi… I thought that you… considered as shisui’s brother and Izumi as his Little Sister…” the man said.

“I see, we haven’t met with him recently.. that is sad to hear.” Itachi said.

“So, we police force have decided to investigate this incident fully.” The man said.

“INVESTIGATE?!” Itachi said.

The man took out a note from his bag…

“this is shisui’s suicide note… we already finished the handwriting analysis it’s no doubt his writing.” The man said.

“If it’s suicide, what is left to investigate?” Itachi said.

“For those who can use sharingan, it’s quite easy to forge one’s handwriting…” the man said.

“it’s written on this little piece of paper… the following in his suicide note.” The man said.

Written on the paper: “I’m tired of the duties… there is no future for Uchiha… and for me… I cannot walk out the “path” any further…”

“He was feared as Shisui of the Mirage, and one of the most talented Uchiha… he was someone who do any missions for the clan… I doubt a man like him would leave something like this behind and die.” The man said.

“its not wise to judge others… by your preconceptions and their appearances.” Itachi said.

“I am going to leave that will for you two… take that to the ANBU and request that they investigate as well.” The men said.

“Understood.” Itachi said.

“THAT’S BULL!” Izumi yelling from the bedroom.

“I certainly hope there will be other evidence.”

“We, the police force,  have other connections to the ANBU as well.

If you try to hide anything we’ll know right away.” The men said.

And the men is about to leave until…

“why don’t you be more direct?” Itachi said.

And the men stopped, turned around, glaring Itachi with their sharingans activated.

“So, you are suspicious of us?” Itachi said.

“Yes, brats.” The man said.

“If you two betray the clan, you won’t go unpunished.” The man said.

Itachi hurt the three men with his taijutsu…

“As I’ve said just now… don’t judge others… simply by your preconceptions and judgments of their appearance… you assumed… that I have patience, the clan, the clan, you all to measure your own capacity and to see the depth of my capacity, and the result you lie beaten here.” Itachi said.

“Shisui is told to keep an eye on you… within half a year of your entrance into the ANBU, your actions and speech were getting stranger than ever… what exactly are you thinking!?” the man said.

“you hold into organization, your clan, your name… these things limit us and limit our capacities.. these things deserve to be shunned… it is foolish to fear, what we’ve yet to see and know!!” Itachi said.

“STOP IT ITACHI!” Fugaku rushed.

“Tell me why didn’t you both came Itachi?” Fugaku said.

“In order to reach the height….” Itachi said.

 

……………………………………..and they began to talk…

“Stop it Itachi! Your Little brother is watching!” Izumi rushed outside with her pajamas and slippers.

“Stop it Nii-san!” Sasuke yelled.

Itachi bent down and said: “We didn’t kill Shisui but the words I have spoken, I am deeply sorry.”

The three men of the Uchiha Police went and Fugaku asked Itachi to go inside…

Although Itachi kept glaring at Sasuke and his sharingan comas changed into a form… He awakened his mangekyo.

…………………………