Chpt. Five, Death.

Three Worlds And One Girl

“Izumi, Itachi I need you right away” Fugaku said.

“tell us what the hokage and that danzo is planning, and we have an Uchiha meeting today at night.” Fugaku said.

“Ok…”

“But..” Izumi said.

“no excuses” Fugaku said.

“Sasuke go to the bathroom and go to sleep” Itachi said.

“!!”

----------------Later~(after Sasuke’s academy celebration finished)----------

“Itachi-san… Is that shisui there near the river?!” izumi said.

“yea!” Itachi said.

They both rushed there to see what is happening.

“No way!” izumi said.

“Itachi, Izumi!” Shisui said.

“what is going on?” Itachi said.

“Danzo took my Left eye, he’ll plan to take the right eye so…” Shisui said.

“why..?” Izumi cried.

“Please, Itachi take my right eye and protect the village & the Uchiha name!” Shisui said.

-------------~Morning~-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Izumi! Wake up!” Itachi said.

“I’ll Wake up later I am tired.” Izumi said.

“Ah…”

Itachi went outside and saw Sasuke sitting at the bench.

He went and sat next to him…

“Dad’s always going on about you… all the time.” Sasuke said.

“Am I… Unpleasant” Itachi said.

“That’s not bad… Shinobi usually live as hated people, because they’re said to be a problem.” Itachi said.

“Such… Such a way…” Sasuke said.

“Hehe, To be top notch, is really something to think about to have strength, means you become isolated, and become arrogant, although at first, you only sought for what you dreamed for…” Itachi said.

“Well… We’re just unique siblings, In order to overcome your barriers, you and I have to continue living together.” Itachi said.

“Even If it means hating each other, that’s what big brothers means..” Itachi said.

*SLAM*

“IS ITACHI AND IZUMI HERE? COME OUT WE NEED TO TALK!” a random Uchiha man said.

……………………