II

The Intern

DARA'S POV

 

I am now on my way going back to the cafeteria where I left Roxanne, Joseph and Donghae. I am still dwelling whether to take the deal or not. If I take the deal, I’ll be seeing my parents and siblings and the dean will take care of my subject under Prof. Monster-doza. But I need to leave my crazy yet fun-to-be-with, not to mention loyal bestfriends and my handsomest-gift-of-heaven-partner-in-baby-making…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fine!....-in-the-future boyfriend.

 

 

 

I trust Donghae and I know he will patiently wait for my comeback. But I’m afraid that someone will see how amazing he is and snatched him away from me. Gahd. Just imagining it makes me want to tie Donghae beside me or put a CCTV on his body and watch him 24/7.

 

 

 

Le sigh. This is making me literally crazy. I didn’t notice that I’m already in front of the cafeteria. They should not tell that I’m worrying about something. Happy Face: On.

 

 

I smiled fully before entering the café and walked towards the table where I left them. “Hi!” I greeted. “Dara, you got problem?” Roxanne asked puckering her lips.

 

 

 

WTH. How come they can sense it? I swear I’m wearing a smile that can melt anyone’s heart.

 

 

 

“You know you got our backs right? Tell it. Spill!” Joseph said while putting his hands on my shoulders and made me sit beside Donghae.

 

 

 

“C’mon guys. I don’t have any problem. HA HA HA.” I laughed naturally and winked at Roxanne and Joseph. My acting is really good. FYI, I took acting classes people.

 

 

 

I just don’t know why it’s not effective today because my friends remain their poker faces. I flashed a smile to Donghae. “How bout you babe? Do I look like I have a problem?” He caressed my back and smiled at me. I told you I am good at acting.

 

 

 

He even hugged me and said,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe, you can tell me everything you’re going through and I’ll help.” /END OF ACTING CAREER/

 

 

 

I felt worse. I’m not talking with the deal anymore. It was rubbed in my face that I am not a good actress. Where’s my pride?

 

 

 

“Okay. I lose. How can you tell I’m just pretending?” I asked them rolling my eyes. “Dara, if you can just see yourself earlier. Anyone can tell you have a problem.” Joseph answered while chewing the last piece of sandwich he was eating.

 

 

 

I turned my head to Roxanne. “You were smiling like a maniac. Cmon, tell us what happened? Did the dean threaten you?” She asked checking if I have bruises or if a bomb was planted in my body.

 

 

 

“Dara, what did he tell you?” Donghae asked giving me the food he bought for me. Such a sweetie!

 

 

 

I think they also need to know about this. If they disagree, I will definitely not take the deal. “Okay. So, the dean received a letter from an entertainment company in Korea. They want the university to send an intern there and----“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You are the chosen one.” Joseph retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. I’m happy for you.” Roxanne hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s a good news Babe.” Donghae said and kissed my temple.

 

 

 

What’s happening to these people? I’m expecting bucket of tears and pleading messages for me not to go. But here they are, congratulating me. Screw me for thinking about them and making the deal as a problem.

 

 

“Looks like you’re not happy.” Donghae noticed. “No. it’s just that I’ll be leaving you all. I thought we’ll spend the last semester together. Through ups and downs right?” I said as my eyes suddenly become gloomy.

 

 

 

I remembered when Roxanne bumped me on the first day, then became friends and how she defended me from all those people who were poking fun of me. And Joseph, whom I thought a gay at first because he’s not friendly with guys and he’s a very timid person. Until, we befriended him and realized that he’s 100% man when he beaten a bunch of guys who tried to rob us.

 

 

 

“Dara, we are your friends. We never wanted to be a hindrance in your dream. Don’t be so dramatic. We can still spend our time together when you come back. There’s graduation, you know.” Roxanne told me while putting blush-on on her cheeks.

 

 

 

“But three months is long. I don’t think I can last a day without your presence.” I said hugging myself and looked at Donghae sadly.

 

 

 

Joseph took a sip of his drink and said, “Dara, there’s Skype. We can talk there everyday so that you will not feel that we’re apart from each other.”

 

 

 

“That’s right. I’ll call you everyday or even every minute to check you out.” Donghae said while rubbing my cheeks.

 

 

 

I get it. I’m so emotional that I didn’t realize that I am about to let a big opportunity slip in my hands. I really don’t know what I will do without these good people. They make my head ache sometimes because of their stubbornness but these people taught me to stay strong and positive.

 

 

 

I wonder what I can do to them in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“By the way, what will you do to your subject in Production?” Donghae asked as Roxanne and Joseph faced me anticipating for my answer.

 

 

 

 

I just smiled at them. “Leave it to me.” I simply said.

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bigbang is in the practice room with Lee Jaewook, learning a new dance step when YG emerged from the room. “Can I talk to Jiyong?” YG said in his serious tone.

 

 

 

The moment they went outside the room, YG asked Jiyong immediately. “What happened? I found a resignation letter on my table.”

 

 

 

“I don’t know. Is it my fault that she really thinks I’ll marry her” Jiyong answered calmly and rested his back on the wall beside the practice room’s door.

 

 

 

“Jiyong, do you still sleep with your assistants and give them false hopes about your relationship?” YG asked in his inaudible voice.

 

 

 

“Hyung, they’re the ones forcing themselves to me. Again, is it my fault I’m this hot?” Jiyong said and posed like a model in front of YG.

 

 

 

YG knows he cannot do anything about the conceited Jiyong. He gave up and left a message to him, “An intern from the Philippines will come here to have training. I’m afraid I need to make her your personal assistant IF I cannot find someone before she arrived. Jiyong, I’m warning you!”

 

 

 

Jiyong waved goodbye to YG and entered the practice room with a grin plastered on his face.

 

 

 

“You smile like a maniac, Ji.” Top commented. “ you, Top.” Jiyong said and continued, “Let’s continue our practice. I have so much energy.”

 

 

----------

I have so  much energy also to update. I feel so productive this day. :)

Wow. To my subcribers, hello! ^^

Thank you. MuchLove. <3