Chapter 5: Phone retrieved

Seoul Survival

"You?!" He(D.O.) pointed at me. We went speechless for a couple of seconds when..

 

"I found it!" Chen came skipping towards the door and passing it to me."How the did he find it?" D.O. spoke to himself

I immediately snatched it and ran to the nearest elevator. When suddenly I hear steps from the stairway. No way. It must be security, no one comes out at this hour. Surely, I'll get caught. OH GOD. This guy(D.O.) gripped on my arm and pulled me into their dorm.

 

"Are you kidding? Coming at this hour? Security is tight!" He(D.O.) said closing the door silently so security won't notice. I just shrugged and made a "puppy-eyed" expression while covering my face with the phone

 

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun came looking a bit worried. Do I look alright? No, duhhh. I rolled my eyes. Slowly we hear the security's footstep drifting away.

 

"We led her here so we could return her phone" Sehun told the (D.O.) The other members came out of their rooms. They were curious who was on the door. 

 

"Can you open the door now?" I said to the guy holding the doorknob (D.O.) He just held on the door standing like a statue. Is this er going to let me out or not. I ain't staying here!

 

"Did you have dinner yet?" This guy(Xiumin) came along with a breadstick and came another guy(Suho) "You should eat first"

 

"No, not hungry" I just thought of my snacks I left downstairs. OH GOD! I should hurry and get outta here.

 

"Wait, doesn't she recognize us?" He(Tao) came scanning me. "Righhht, I just realized that. She didn't even asked for an autograph or anything" cute guy(Luhan) then spoke. They all went silent and all of them came examining me. 

 

"She knows us" This freak(D.O.) spoke

 

"Yeaaaah, but I'm not interested. Don't worry I won't ask for anything" I smiled and twisted the door knob. A guy(Xiumin) blocks my way.

 

"That's great. I'm Xiuuuumin!" He lend out his hand for a handshake. I shaked his hand of course then the others came along to introduced themselves. I was the last one to introduce. There was the other guy who didn't introduce. Such a stubborn (D.O.) Who cares, I'm not even interested in guys like him. Plus his short not my type. They keep on telling me to stay but I keep on saying I don't want to. Who would want to stay with a couple of strangers you just met. Min and the others would

 

"Who wouldn't be a fan of us? You are one rare person" Tao bragged

 

"I like your music, It's just. I'm not a fan. My friends are carzy about you though" I explained mostly everything. Kai clinged on my shoulders.

 

"It's too bad, a pretty girl like you? Join the fanclub! You should be happy you're around hot guys" Kai winked try'na be seductive. It isn't working on me . I sarcasticlly laugh. I'm actually with a bunch of idiots I don't want to meet right now. Someone please take me home. 

 

"For the last time not interested" I rolled my eyes "Can I go now?" I asked. Ugh! Just let me out. For pete sake.

 

"then should we lead you home?" Chanyeol's voice echoed

 

"I think downstairs will be fine" I smiled. Thank god a gentleman appeared.

We used the back door for the exit. My bike was parked safe and was in shelter. I rode it and waved at the guys who took me downstairs. Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen. 

 

"You sure you don't want us to accompany you?" Chanyeol said. I shooked. I pedaled off

 

"Waaaait!" Chen stopped me and I went on brakes. He shouted ""Take careeeee!" Whhhuuut? Hahaha! that's cool. Thanks! I smiled and waved for the last time. That was sweet of them. I rode my bike. It was so cold! The winds were sipping my skin. I got lost earlier and now I don't know where I'm going. Lol. Anyways. I hope the road leads me wherever I'm suppose to go. After a few minutes of getting lost, I can finally see my house from afar. I should really memorize these street. I rode fast and parked it by the gate. I sneakily went back door and opened it. I can see grand-dad and antie sleeping in the sofa already. I bet they were tired of waiting. I locked the door and ran upstairs quietly and mum stopped me. I smiled. . I'm in big trouble. I showed her the snacks I was carrying. 

 

"Bring that to the kitchen" she demanded. I frowned and immediately ran to the kitchen and placed them in the cabinet. Mum came and crossed her arms.

 

"and why are you late, Young lady?" I tried to make an excuse but she kept on questioning me again and again. Ugh. It is so ing irritating! I don't like arguing so I just nodded at eveything she said and ran back to my room. I hate it when she lectures me. She's the one always out of the house and spends her time more on work. Ugh. I hid myself in my blanket and forced myself to sleep.

 

 

Back at the dorm

 

"She's really pretty in person" Xiumin kept on remembering the girl's face.

 

"They call her Chunchun!" Kai laughed along with Tao "It's cute! It's cute!" He said cutely

 

"Kim Shinyeong is her name right?" Kris remembered the time the girl introduced herself when they were on the way back to their dorm from the convenience store. 

 

"Ah! I didn't ask for her number!" Baekhyun frowned and sat on the sofa

D.O., Chanyeol and Lay were lying down on the bed. Chanyeol actually lying down on Kai's bed. Using their phones. Lay was playing while Chanyeol was watching videos of their performances. D.O. was doing some stuff

 

"Didn't you guys get her number from her phone?" Chanyeol asked D.O. and Lay. Lay just shrugged and lay back down on his bed. D.O. was silent as ever. He was actually looking through his contacts. He was the only one that had Shinyeong's number. He didn't want to share it with the other members.

 

Since Shinyeong didn't had a passcode on her phone. Before Shinyeong got her phone back D.O. was searching through her phone and ended up on her contacts. He scanned and saw "Chunchun's number" so he saved her number on his phone and hid back the phone on his bed. Chen found it and gave it back to Shinyeong.

D.O. was wondering if he'd text Shinyeong but on the other hand he didn't want to. D.O. actually saved some of her pictures.

Kai came in and jumped on D.O.'s bed. D.O's bed is on the lower deck while Kai's is on the upper. 

 

"What's uppppp!" He looked to what was D.O. doing. He moved away so Kai wouldn't see it. Kai was a little suspicious but was still clueless. He then went back to the kitchen for some snack.

 

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading my fiction! OMG! I'm so happy I got 16 subbys already! I appreciate if you comment as well! Feel free to ask anything! I will keep working hard. Next chapter is coming soon! and it will really be a long one. Sorry for this short chapter though. Thanks a lot.