I'm disable

Just a second now
 
 
"So what were you doing when Donghae call you?" Siwon mumble while staring at the fingers within his hold.  Those delicate fingers securely wrapped between his, something so simple yet brining him such joy already.  If only he didn't went nutz and nearly jump Kyuhyun at the back of the taxi, he'll probably still be make out with his boyfriend. 
 
"Oh... you mean Aiden...well..." Kyuhyun asked a little too teasingly, nudging slightly too many of Siwon's jealousy cord.  A low growl was actually heard by Kyuhyun when Siwon turn towards him from his hand staring while narrowing his dark orbs towards his shameless boyfriend.  I'm gonna struggle Donghae when I get back to work. 

A huff was made by Kyuhyun as Siwon continue his scowl, its time for his second strategy (cranky baby).  Come to think about it, Kyuhyun is somehow a little peeved off now since the muscle guy have brought up the issue of what he was doing while the phone rang.  "well... unlike someone, I actually was looking forward to seeing my boyfriend tonight.  I got dinner ready, the table all set, your bath salt all mixed out..." Kyuhyun would have continue if Siwon's surprise look and words didn't stop him mid way.
 
"y-you drew me a bath?!" Siwon exclaim while his eye nearly pop out from the image of Kyuhyun coming home after a hard day at work and making all these effort in pampering him.  If only he wasn't being a jerk and let his stubbornness get hold of him, Siwon picking basketball over his baby.  An instant guilt wave wash over Siwon, making him weak all over.
 
"well not exactly, I got the 100% cotton towel you love ready, along with that Jo Malone candle, that inflatable pillow... I was gonna start running the water as soon as you called me..." Kyuhyun was listing the items one by one, he was really serious with providing Siwon with a relaxing bath.  His man does most of the crime fighting job ("whatever!" Uee would often comment when Kyuhyun praise the guy in front of her) in the building, hence he surely wanna baby the guy when he gets to his place.  Especially feeling a tad guilt with the way he spoke to Siwon that morning. 
 
"awww~~~~ baby..." Siwon cooed, watching just how cute and selfless his baby is to him.  Grabbing the still yapping mouth as he plant a few wet, slopping kisses on those lips.  Kyuhyun wasn't one to refuse a heated kiss, but the boy is shy and far out! is that driver ing from the rear mirror.  Pushing Siwon back slightly, Kyuhyun full force glare at the happy bouncy puppyWon in front of him. 
 
"But! I so didn't expect you to go hanging out with your friends without tell me, while we said we'll meet tonight... and better yet, you go injure yourself.  You're lucky it wasn't a serious injury Choi Siwon..." Kyuhyun trying to sound agitated but really it all sounded nothing as such in Siwon's block head.  The muscle guy only caught on the not seriously injured part. 
 
"Not serious?!... babe... I couldn't stand on it... as far as I know... i'm disable..." Siwon may be a gentleman and all round nice guy, but when he faces with such an adorable and headstrong babyKyu he need to work his way around it.  Perhaps playing the damsel and distress might be his ticket into Kyuhyun's house.
 
"You wish..." Kyuhyun pinch his cheek firmly yet not hard, just enough to push that goofy frowning head back to his side.  He soon give a tactful glare to the middle age driver, Kyuhyun might be head over heels for Siwon, but seriously he isn't an exhibitionist to put on a pashing show for some complete stranger. 
 
"Yes I am... see, I even got a letter saying I need to rest till the swollen of my ankle all gone before I'm fit for work.  I am a security officer, my strength are my only tool" Siwon proudly declare, viewing himself as a real crime fighter, something along side a super hero.  You can't blame the guy when your bundle of love tells you how amazing and powerful you are on a daily basis.  Anyone would start believing in such ideas after a while. 
 
"You're a tool..." Kyuhyun mutter quietly, having a private joke to himself, when Siwon could only frown his si-brows even more for not catching that comment. 
 
"What you said babe?!"
 
"ahh...nothing... continue"

 
"Well.. so I was thinking, since this body of mine is currently under recovery... maybe... perhaps...soo..." Siwon going softer and softer with his voice, wasn't helping Kyuhyun understand his intention. 
 
"so....?!" Kyuhyun narrow his eyes towards Siwon as the guy refuse to look directly at him now.
 
"well... I couldn't possibly take care of myself at home.  You know... I couldn't go to the toilet or wash my self without...assistant..." Siwon biting on his bow-lip makes Kyuhyun wanna do that for him, but thinking of that y driver, Kyuhyun control his desire. 
 
"so...?!"
 
"So how about I'll stay over at your place for a few days till i'm better...." There! I've said it!!!
Siwon look somewhat between being proud and kinda scare less.  He really didn't know what's scaring him more, the fact that Kyuhyun haven't offer for him to stay over or the fact that Kyuhyun still have the right to reject him.  After all he only have been in a relationship with this fluffy being for a month or so.
 
"....." Kyuhyun eyes relaxes as he finally hear what Siwon is suggesting.
 
"It's n-not like i'm moving in with you... its just temporary.  I'll leave as soon as I'm all better..." Siwon quickly added, sensing his Kyuhyun was check listing out all the pro's and con's in that pretty head of his. 
 
"....." Still nothing is showing on Kyuhyun's face.  temporary you say...hmmm
 
"It'll only be a few days... a week max!" Siwon added quick and loud. 
 
"you.... you sure about that...?" Kyuhyun ask finally, the first sign of giving in.  But his question having somewhat of a different meaning.  what if I say, I might be objecting to the temporary condition of it... Would you like to stay longer Wonnie?!
 

"Hell yeah!...." Siwon grab the other hand of Kyuhyun as he shower the hand with kisses.  Like a little puppy, begging for treats.  Kyuhyun could only roll his eyes at the scene, but he actually already crazily in love with this excited puppy. 
 
"So you'll go home as soon as your all better?!"
 
"You would have to dip yourself in chocolate for me to stay..."
Siwon tease when he lastly met those doe like eyes from his Kyuhyun.  The way his boyfriend is looking at him and the way he spoke.  Siwon knew he's in.  The only issue now is to figure out a way to stay... for good. 
 
"... well, not like we haven't try that before..." Kyuhyun pouted as he replay that little dare Siwon made him do on their seventh date.  Kyuhyun never liked not being the one having the chocolate, but the memories of Siwon  him clean of those sweet dark juice, from base to tip was just too amazing for Kyuhyun's disapproval. 
 
"So... that's a yes right?!" Siwon lean in towards Kyuhyun's sensitive neck, landing a few pecks here and there, just like the start of this ride home.
 
"S-sure... o-only a week...hmmm..." Kyuhyun weakly answer, already fallen back into Siwon's touch and totally forgetting about that driver he glare minutes ago.
 
"Great..." Siwon made his final word out before turning kyuhyun towards him and diving into that hot sweet carven that's been driving him insane since Kyuhyun started talking.
 
*~*~*
 
I knew Siwon haves been holding himself back from talking about the moving in issue.  I also understand how Siwon is such a sweetie and spoil me rotten.  So that's why i'm giving in to this whole trail thing that he suggested.  I mean... strained ankle and need a week to heal... OMG... he thinks i'm such a er, well for him I am... but not for some injured, disable silly goof.  One week, with Siwon at my place 24/7.  That should be enough time for me to ooz into the whole thing without being too ... vulnerable.  From that moment when Aiden...I mean Donghae call me about him being in the hospital.  I couldn't help this horrible feeling inside me from killing in inside out.  My whole body and soul was scolding me... bad.  I felt there was so much more I should've said to Siwon, so much more I wanna share with him.  That split second of having the possibility of him not being here with me when I have so taken advantage of him it was kinda absurdly insane.  Now I see this, as the best opportunity for me, and afterward...if everything goes fine...I guess i'll officially ask Siwon to move in with me...for good. 
 
*~*~*
 
Step one. Complete!  I know this night started as a con to get Kyuhyun and me under the same house.  Although at the end of the night it kinda did work out that way.  But I didn't lie, well not that much.  Definitely didn't use the full blown "I'm tie to a wheelchair" lie.  Yea, I have exaggerated a little on my ankle recovery time.  But at this moment I seriously can't stand up on my own.  After all, one week is not bad estimated time for an injury and its not really a long time.  Its not like i'm taking advantage of Kyuhyun's naïve and trusting personality.  One week, 24/7, HWAITING~~ I can't wait to show Kyuhyun just how great for us to be under the same roof.  All the cuddling time we'll spend together.  All the joy of seeing each other day and night, and day and night.  I'm kinda getting ahead of myself, but I believe it'll only take three days to prove just how wonderful is it to have me around allllll the time.  Hehe... perhaps by the end of the week, Kyuhyun will be the one begging me to stay.  Oh~ wouldn't that be something.
 
*~*~*

The taxi finally arriving at Kyuhyun's ty apartment. Siwon may have notice the car coming to a stop but the hand clutching on the front of his shirt is some kind of a sweet distraction for him to pull away.  While Kyuhyun's lips were being abuse by Siwon's dominating attitude, he didn't dislike it a tiny bit at all.  Same to the driver, he was glade to have the pair arriving safely at their destination, having such wild entices actions at his backseat could easily lead to traffic accident.  He's just thankful neither of them caught him blasting his earpiece for music to cover up their moans.
 
"si...w-wonnie..." Kyuhyun whine as he tries to free himself with his tight grip.  But somehow it only made the hold even more tighter and smouldering. 
 
"...umm..." Siwon moan again and again, having his Christmas wishes coming true from the moment Kyuhyun agree to him moving in.  He was holding onto that sensational moment for as long as he could. 
 
"w-wonnie... h-home p-please...baby..." Kyuhyun try again once he felt Siwon lips landing on his jawline. 
 
"...umm...babe... what's that scent you have...umm...?" Siwon ask, as if they're already at home. 
 
"...ngmm...huh?!" 
 
"its... its driving me crazy...ummm..." Siwon dive onto Kyuhyun's collarbone, nibbling on it like there's no tomorrow which in turn making Kyuhyun crazy with this wanton behaviour. 
 
Everything was getting cravingly hot and heavy, if it wasn't for the sudden ring from someone's phone.
 
~Isn't she lovely~Isn't she wonderful~Isn't she precious~
 
Siwon growl as he irately remove himself from Kyuhyun, while he directly faces a blushing cutie and manage to not jump back on him again is a mystery.  The ringing on his phone was annoying him much, hence he didn't protest when Kyuhyun pays the driver and make his way out the taxi first.  Reaching for his phone, Siwon grimace but still welcomes the caller. 
 
"Yes guys?"
 
"Hey... from the sound of things, I might have interrupted something. Sorry"
 
"Its ok, we weren't home actually." Siwon having the decency to sound timid as he rub the back of his neck while didn't brother throwing a second look at the driver while he exit.  Which might be a good thing, consider the driver was near exploding. 
 
Siwon came hopping to a halt as Kyuhyun stood by the side walk waiting for him patiently with his head down.  Maybe that little celebration make out session was too much, Siwon thought to himself. 
 
"Home?! so you guys...?" Eunhyuk ask, and Siwon could practically see his gummy expression behind the phone. 
 
"Well, i'll be staying over at Kyu's for a week.  So if you need anything from me.  DON'T.  I'll show myself after i'm good" Siwon lowly warn as he hint to his friends to stay away from him during this week's crucial time.  
 
"Loud and clear buddy... we just wanna make sure you guys are good.  I'll leave you be for now."
 
Siwon really appreciate his friends concern, they're not best friends or anything but something tells him these two are some people he should hold on to.  "Thanx buddy.  Nite"
 
"Good Luck..." Two pairs of voice from the phone could be heard from Siwon, he smile widely at his funny friends.
 
Sliding his phone back into his pocket, Siwon place one hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder as he hop even closer to his awaiting boyfriend. 
 
"ahem...ready?!" Kyuhyun ask once he secure Siwon with his arm around the hard muscle back, assisting him towards their building. 
 
"for you...always baby, always." Siwon simply said as he kiss Kyuhyun lightly on the temple, never seeing the cheesed out expression his boyfriend was giving him.
 
Its been a long and tiring day for the two of them no doubt.  But one pleasant outcome for sure is the progress the two had.  Seven days, Siwon have such time to truly prove himself at Kyuhyun's place.  While Kyuhyun have such time to ooz into the life with Siwon.  Their day may be coming to an end, but surly their relationship will be getting a brand new kick when the sun rises again.
 
 
 

TBC

 

It's becoming a trend for me to apologies for being so bad at updating T-T

I'M SORRIE m(. .)m

Pls let me know what you think... i was thinking of ending this one here...but many events could have happen within the 7days...and siwon's background still have not come clear yet... hmm... well hope you guys like it so far... =P