Annoyed and Crabby

Just a second now
 
 
Kyuhyun were trying to convince himself that Siwon is more than fine, or else that Donghae wouldn't have sounded so breezy.  Yet the more he tries to talk himself into that logic, the more frantic he gets.  It was up to  the point where the cabbie was concern and ask if Kyuhyun needed him to stop his car (thinking he was car sick from his hiccupping and panting). 
 
The ride was awfully longer and torturing to Kyuhyun.  However on the other side of the city sat another nervous freak, fidgeting about this speech to a boyfriend whom he knew was coming to fetch him. 
 
"Guys... i don't think i can do this..." Siwon frown as the other two 'tsk' their way to stand in front of their supposedly cool and tough friend. 
 
"What now?" Eunhyuk whine as he couldn't believe just how fussy Siwon is about, its only a white lie after all.
 
"You don't get it... i don't want to build this relationship from a lie, or any lie as a matter of fact."  Siwon explain while looking right up from his wheelchair. 
 
"Look, you can come clean to him as soon as he moves in with you.  Its not like you're not gonna tell him.  You are, and you will... But maybe after a few days.  It won't hurt anyone."  Eunhyuk tries to explain, to be honest, it doesn't really bother him, if Kyuhyun the so called loveable, cuteness overload creature moves in with this goofball or not. He simply just couldn't handle the moping around from the tall fellow any longer.  Its only been a month since they've been together and its only been like a few days since Donghae and him got back from their holiday.  Yet he already couldn't handle the whiny, sullen, sour face from Siwon no more. 
 
"That's it.  It will hurt.  I don't want him to move in becos he feels like he has to.  What more is, what happens if he suggest he'll only come over during these times or move out once i'm ok.  I won't be able to handle the rejection or letting him go." Siwon sighing loudly as he didn't realise a distraught weeping dumpling was standing within ear shot from them.  
 
"And i don't want to force him into anything he isn't ready for. " Siwon looks pitifully sad and lost.  His voice were a mere whisper and suddenly he looks so small in both Donghae and Eunhyuk eyes.  Although they don't know know the guy for long, but they could tell he is sincere and concern of this relationship.  Something they both a little jealous about, since neither of them have met someone that could make them feel the way Siwon feels for this Kyuhyun. 
 
"Siwon, its up to you.  We just wanna help you out" Donghae patted Siwon's shoulder follow by a firm grip.  Donghae has always been the more understanding and patient friends of the trio.  Although its not like Eunhyuk is all about rash, Siwon knew the gummy friend has his best intention at heart.  But it doesn't mean he's particularly thrill about his suggestions. 
 
"Thanx guys" Siwon force a weak smile.  Eunhyuk could only rub the back of his neck while silently sniggering, and he thought this will be the very first time Siwon could own him one.  Since its always Siwon's the one getting him out of sticky situations. 
 
"As long as you're sure about it."  Eunhyuk assures him with a smile. 
 
Siwon contemplate for a few more seconds before reassuringly look up to both his friends while letting out a much more genuine smile this time.  "Yep! i'll wait for Kyuhyun to be fully ready to move in with me.  Maybe i'm just not good enough yet.  I'll give him all the time he needs, show him everything i can be and will be for him.  And hey... maybe one day he'll be begging to move in with me... Just hope when that day arrive i won't be too annoyed and crabby about it..." Siwon smirk while both his friend gave him a 'whatever dude' sort of look. 
 
Just then....
 
"You're gonna be annoyed and crabby with me!!!"
 
Three consecutive gasp was heard loud and clear.  While the two standing freezes and turn slightly with their head to a sole figure with his arms crossed.  Yet the one sitting on the wheelchair, practically die and jumpstart back into life as he leap out the tricky, wiggling chair and achingly hop his way clumsily towards a teary, grumpy, eye rolling, peevish but loveable, cuteness overload creature that could swallow the panicky security in whole.
 
"Kyu~~ my-sweet-pie!!!" Siwon place both hands on either side of Kyuhyun's shoulders "y-you-know-what...i-nearly-broke-my-leg-by-this-truck, luckily-those-two-were-there.  But-somehow-the-stupid-one-manage-to-push-me-over-some-fence-and-i-fell-on-my-head-while-my-shoulders-were-scraped. The-doctor-gave-me-five-shots-and-i-had-seven-stitches-on-my-ankle.  I'llshowyou, butitsgrosssoidon'tthinkyou'llwannasee.  I'msoooogladyoucametopickmeup... lets go now.  ByeGuys... seeyaatworktomorrow." Siwon nearly bit his tongue off while his brain tries to jumble up this believable story as his eyes look anywhere but Kyuhyun at the end. 
 
By the time he look over his shoulder to wave a nonchalant enough bye to his friends.  He realise the two were already wheeling the chair back into the hospital.  Siwon couldn't blame them, its not like Kyuhyun was giving his own boyfriend the most tendering sugary expression ever. 
 
Feeling very much like he just came back from warzone, Siwon couldn't dare to look directly at Kyuhyun.  His hands were neatly by his side and he's still balancing on one foot.  After all, he did sprain his ankle and it does hurt. 
 
Siwon didn't realise just how long him and Kyuhyun were standing there, all he know was how a pair of strong arms circle around his waist as his bundle of love crash onto him.  Siwon was stunned for three seconds before naturally wrapping his arms around the shorter and hum in delights.  It felt like a breath of stiff air just burst out of his chest.  Siwon place his chin over Kyuhyun's head and place kisses on it every now and then.  He told himself he could stay like this forever. But it wasn't till a quiet sob came from Kyuhyun that broke his bliss.
 
"Kyuni~ baby?!"
 
"*sniff... i was freaking out..." Kyuhyun weep some more as he pulls onto Siown's shirt "... and you were here... joking around... *sniff...what kind of boyfriend are you...?!"  Kyuhyun wanting to sound vicious but Siwon could only hear the baby whimpering from his bambi. 
 
"I'm sorry...bam...i mean i'm sorry...baby..." Siwon ran his hand up and down Kyuhyun's back, soothing his bundle.  "I'm ok... see... i'm standing aren't i...its ok... stop crying.. please..." Siwon plead on. 
 
Kyuhyun pushes himself off Siwon's chest, even though the taller kinda let out a loud whine from that action, Kyuhyun will just pretend he didn't hear it. 
 
"So what really happen?" Kyuhyun quiz while his puppy eyes frown in sadness. 
 
"... we... we were just chilling after work... and i was telling the guys about us... well..." Siwon look away while escaping Kyuhyun powerful spell over him.  "my head wasn't really in the game...soo.. i didn't get a good hold of myself when Eunhyuk block me and fell.  I sprained my ankle...that's it"  The last part was notably softer and Kyuhyun was about to laugh at just how horribly guilty his security Wonnie-bear looks at that moment. 
 
"So~~?" Kyuhyun just repeatedly look at him adorably with a tad crankiness, making Siwon looks confusingly at him.  But its not like Kyuhyun didn't enjoy messing with his boyfriend, so if Siwon was looking for a break, he wasn't gonna get one. 
 
Thinking Kyuhyun wants an explanation for his annoyed and crabby comment, Siwon look even more unwilling.  "The guys were saying how i should use this as a chance to ...." Siwon stopped when Kyuhyun shook his head with his eyes closed and looking a bit more ticked off. 
 
"Hyung... isn't this is the part where you kiss me and say 'let's go home baby'.?" Kyuhyun lower his voice as he imitate Siwon's husky voice with a juicy smile.  He couldn't help himself chuckling at Siwon's expression as the guy just opening gape and his shi-brows couldn't get more playful. 
 
Siwon yearningly lean in as he capture his bambi's full pouty lips within his.  and savouring the scent that he misses for the passed hours and loving the hotness spreading throughout his body.  Siwon could feel the smile growing as he continue to kisses Kyuhyun.  How the louder the mushy sounds he makes the more mewling he could extract from him.  He would have continue if some rude coughing guys didn't interpreted them.  Scowling and growling(a little), Siwon was about to beat the crap out of whoever dare to break this magical moment. 
 
With Kyuhyun still tightly wrapped within his embrace, Siwon surely didn't expect to see Donghae his once considering, polite and good friend forcefully(only in Siwon's eyes) came between him and Kyuhyun with his hands spreading the two.  Kyuhyun looked somewhere between astonish and bashful.  Then something hit him (mentally)
 
"AIDEN?!" 
 
"Hi Marcus...its Donghae actually...and this is Eunhyuk..." Donghae gave a tiny blushing smile which was the ignition to Siwon's flaming fiery eyes. 
 
Siwon spiritedly hop his way over to Kyuhyun while his intrusive, barbaric, spasticated friend just stood there and blush.  Kyuhyun caught his Siwon as the guy urgently re-wrap his arms around Kyuhyun.  The younger would have compare Siwon like a koala bear if the guy have a cuter expression than this constipated look.   
 
"So you must be Kyuhyun?" It was Eunhyuk whom broke the silent before Siwon breaks Donghae in half with his mind.  The little nudge on Donghae arm snap him off his blushing phase, that's when he realise the death threats Siwon was loudly blasting his way. 
 
"yes... This is Cho.Kyuhyun" Donghae said in a moment of answering Eunhyuk.  And what a move...a stupid move.  Even the normally rash and unthinking Eunhyuk could tell that was a dumb move. 
 
Did.he.just.introduce.MY.boyfriend?! WHAT THE $#@&*^%$*& 
 
Siwon would have definitely side kick his friend all the way across Seoul, if Kyuhyun wasn't there holding onto that storm like frenzy.
 
Gulping, Kyuhyun have one hand on Siwon's arm pulling the guy back and one hand on his abs, pushing him away from a murder case.  Smiling alarmingly towards the equally skittish Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun with all his might cupped Siwon's cheek, trying to make the taller dagging stares onto him.  And after a few seconds of difficult attempt, Siwon gave in. 
 
Switching his expression as fast as he could, he still very clearly outraged by that tiny incident.  Kyuhyun sigh lightly and lean in, kissing Siwon right on his bow lips, calming the goof.  Like magic, it successfully tame the taller as he hum in blissful-land again and momentarily forgot about his audience.  But that was only a short  moment.  Soon, too soon for Kyuhyun's liking (not really actually, but not like Kyuhyun could even admit to himself).  Siwon remember just who the audience was and lighting-fast turning what supposed to be a sweet chasteary type kisses into something that you'll see and hear in , something hot, heavy, needy and sloppy.  As if Siwon didn't make his stand loud and clear enough, after letting go of Kyuhyun's lips, he went for his jawline and marking all the way down to his neck. 
 
While Kyuhyun was gasping for air and trying to stand right up with a 70kg muscle bulldozing over him, he couldn't' remember the two standing opposite him.  Thanx to Eunhyuk dislike of loud PDA, the two could be standing there all night kissing and marking.  The two friends of Siwon was long gone, having Donghae been yank away from that -like make out scene long before the jawline biting and neck part. 
 
The two were absolutely lost in their own little world.  Kyuhyun was only trying to calm the beast with his light kisses, but definitely felt and looks like it woke up another type of beast.  While Siwon was just simply doing what he always does with his baby Kyuhyun. 
 
Eventually Siwon pull away from Kyuhyun abused neck with a smirkful smile, planning on marking some more but stopped by kyuhyun hands as the blushing mess pout on.  Remember just where they were and what they just did. 
 
"wow... you look so beautiful baby...kyunni" Siwon tease as he sense his baby embarrassment.  "... your lips are shinny" using his thumb to rub across the sensitive and wet textual of his Kyuhyun. "your cheeks are rosy red...honey..." landing a small peck on Kyuhyun's left cheek with his hot breath lingering over.  "My darling is so amazing...and perfect... and mine" Siwon end up smiling from ear to ear as Kyuhyun smile of his cheesy words. 
 
Siwon was about to lean in, furthering their little session, but only stop when two *beep*beep car honk pausing his action.  Turning towards the sound, that's when he realise both Donghae and Eunhyuk are in the car looking out at them with judgement.
 
"Looks like you two are good here... We're going home now.  Siwon i'll put in the sick leaves for you at work.  Kyuhyun-ssi... it was good to finally meet you ...short and weird.  Until next time. Ciao!" Eunhyuk wave lightly as Donghae yell out a "See ya" following. The car drove on before either Siwon or Kyuhyun could say anything. 
 
Now fully alert of what they were doing in such a public area, Kyuhyun felt overly flustered and shamed.  Pushing Siwon off him instantly, he didn't really care when the taller was obviously acting to be unbalancing and landing on his with a omff.  Kyuhyun did wanted to help him up, but seeing a group of people just walking pass him, he rather not.
 
"I'll go get us a taxi."  Kyuhyun hastily said and walk off towards the curb side waving for a free taxi.  Once the car arrive he could feel (hear) Siwon was right behind him (the hopping was quite loud).  Swiftly the taller manage to open the door and let Kyuhyun jump in first, to which the shorter would complain, if that wouldn't lead to another argument he foreseen already.  And at that very moment Kyuhyun just wanna leave the place.   
 
After telling the taxi driver his address, Siwon lean back and entwined his hands over Kyuhyun's naturally.  The two continue their ride back to Kyuhyun's place in peace and quite, if only Siwon didn't kiss his hands and ear and neck and eventually lips every now and then.  With those sweet distractions, Kyuhyun wasn't able to muster enough energy to tell Siwon what he settle on. 
 
Oh well, maybe later.  
 
 


 TBC


Yello!!! Its been a while... so much happened to the world of Wonkyu...

Authors migrations, SS5 Osaka, Hawaii Photo clips...

I still have hope at AFF and getting to know LJ more...keke... cos you'll never know...

meanwhile... hope you like this short little one... i'll be working on the other stories,

and hope the next story updates wont take me over a weeks time...

>"<; 

 

♥‿♥ WONKYU HWAITING!!! ♥‿♥