SUJU COMEBACK!!!!WID 5JIB!!WWHHHOOOOOO!!

OMG NEWSSSS

so ya im sooo exicted!!!!ok wait let me rephrase.*ahem*AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YAY OMFG THIS IS SSOO AWESOME OMB(OH MY BUDDHA)WWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!LKNHBLGYNGNKH!!okok sorry back to story anyways suju haz not yet rite YET made their comaback but they will on august the 5th and album the 3rd!!oooooooo cant wait.their appreances also changed.currently all i noe of is that eunhyuk haz gone blonde and from the look of the album cover this is going to be one heck of comeback.the cover is a picture of eunhyuk wearing a red red red robe?with a crown?on his head.anyways i cant wait till august!!!this long time waiting of a yea and 2minths is ssoo gonna be worth it!!oh oh oh and and theirs this picture of their cheography dance wid plstic cups so check that out too!!overall i jus cant wait!!!!okok i need space to write other news too so this will be it but im fan squealling rite now!!!!!wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~okok now the next topic.

BIG BANG DAESANG HAZ FINALLY SETTLES WID THE MOTORCYCLE CASE!!!!

today which is july 19th daesang and the motocyclist haz finally settled the case.the family of the deaceased mr.hyun will not press any charges and they said that they felt bad about daesang and told him not to agonize over this and how they would love to him active agiain.so this case haz finally ended!!yay u dont noe how much i cried wen i thought how maybe daesang was maybe gonna be like kangin.ok wait im a VIP AND ELF fan jus to let u noe.so yay im do happy i also cant wait to see daesang back too!!just before i wuz watching big bangs parody of secret garden and ya i wuz thinking that if daesang wasnt coming back ill really really REALLY miss him.he wuz sso funnny in it as jootops mother.anyways i hope daesang starts to be active cuz big bang isnt big bang widout any of the memebers left out!

well thatz it for today.i wuz just browsing and putting interesting info that catches my attention and if u hav more intersting sotry plzz dont hold back to comment :Dand and ill oonly be putting up 2 news feeds and if there wuz something special then ill also put it on.anyways for today thank you for reading my news feed

                                                                                                               -crappy lucy

this is also kinda taking time of my fanfics so i hope u dont mind:)