PIGGY DOLLS LOSE WEIGHT!!!

OMG NEWSSSS

ok i wuz thinking of putting this wid the first chappy but nevr mind.anyways remeber during janurary where three um*cough*over weighted girls debut.ok im trying to say fat ina nice and polte wieght but i cant so i apologize but anyways they lost 20 POUNDS!!now their skinny and ppl hav commented saying they had lost the value of debuting.cuz wen they debuted they said they wanted to show ppl weight wasnt a problme but thier company have said that weight lost was due to late night practice and they will be having a comeback on july 21 first which is 3 days away.anyway their comapany have stated that the girls will not go on a diet and are watchign strictly that they dont.ok now in MY opinion is that i hope they noe that obesity leads to being unhealthy and sick when thier older and can also cause gentic issues.ppl plzz do not ask me how i noe cuz i sleep in ALL my classes so dont even bother asking i dot even noe how i remebered but yes what i said was true.i hope you guys wll tel me your opinions and if soe of you dont like this news feed that  made then il be willing to delete it but u have to tell me a good reason.ok enough talk back to convo,anyways fromm the pics i see of them well..............dang their SKINNY!!!

anyways here some comments:

"Yeah,right they didn't diet.Sure they look healthier now but they're whole concept is pointless now."

"Not only is it possibly unhealthy and really bad for them to lose so much so fast,but they just lost thier individualty"

ok this takes too much time since i cant copy paste so ill just say that most off the comments mention that thier company forced them into losing weight since thier album was a failure and others saying that it is really unhealthy to lose weight so fast like the one above.anyways most likely in esitmation 80% of the kpop fans feel it is bad and unhealthy.lets hope they dont get sick since they got really like REALLY skinny since the last time i saw them:D