Escape phew

Today is not yesterday

"Ewuwuwuwuwuw~~~~~~~~~!!!!!" I heard ambulance's siren and police car's coming from outside.

"Surrender now!" Hyunseung gently touches my hand, hoping to give some support to me. I respond by touching his hand back. I can tell he is smiling although I'm still blindfolded.

"Oh where should we hind ourself?! Damn it which er report us," a man was swearing so hard, panic about where he should avoid from being handcuff by those policemen.

"I shall count three! If still no sign of surrender, don't blame us!" a voice from the loudspeaker was heard.

"Hanahhhhhhh, dollll, set!" "bang!!" someone pushed the door from outside.

"Hyunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I heard Gayoon's voice and then omma's. Shouting my name while hugging me.

Gayoon I think, loosen the irritating string which was tied to my hand and legs. And I heard omma was crying. Eh, what about Hyunseung? I think his parents are here too... And Gikwang? He must be coming with Gayoon right?

"Hyunseung......" without I realised, that name slipped out my mouth.

"Don't talk about that bastard! He is the one who made you kidnapped!" I heard my father's growl.

"No appa, I am the one... its all my fault." I cried.

"Hyuna, its not your fault or his fault. Its the kidnappers' fault! They should be jailed! Mandatory!" Gayoon was comforting me.

"Gayoon, I want Hyunseung... I want to talk to him... Please...." I begged Gayoon badly.

"Hyunseung.... he was already dead......" Gayoon wiped off my tears and reveal the truth.

"What...? I just talked to him!" I refused to accept the truth.

"He's already dead! He was murdered when he wanted to rescue you," Gikwang suddenly appeared and told me.

"But.... why?" I cried more badly. My body was paralyzed.

"A guy murdered him... I think you know who.. He left a letter, computer typed letter saying he is your secret admire."

"Mr D?" my eyes widen.

"Yes, there's an initial below the letter, written by Mr D."

"STUPID MR D I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU IN MY LIFE!!!!! GO DIE YOU JUST KILL MY BOYFRIEND!" I screamed loudly until Gayoon hugged me and called me to calm down. I saw Gikwang rubbing his eyes.

"Hyunseung...................... I...... lo.." I saw nothing but a piece of black in front me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Firstly I am sorry for the long period missing in action. And my subscribers are increasing! Love you all xx please continue reading and don't forget to leave comments below okay? I think this updates are for today, hope you guys enjoy it! :D