Is that you?

Today is not yesterday

After those two evil men went out to grab  some beer. Someone was taking care of the door, but we were both tied inside the room which is located quite far away from the door. I felt it myself when I heard that guy was dragged quite far until those men started complaining. They were quite stupid, to my opinion.

"Hyu...Hyuna...?" I heard that guy's voice trembling. It really sounds like someone's voice. The one I really miss.

"Is that Hyunseung?" I answered that guy. I was pretty sure that guy who I suspected is Hyunseung sucessed to remove the cloth which was used to blindfold him.

"Hyuna it s really you! I know its you! I recognise your voice!"

So he didn't managed to remove the cloth? Hmm, thought he could help be at the first place. But at least I had the one I was missing day and night with me. Feeling a bit secured when his hand touched mine.

"Hyuna, say something? I miss your voice so much..."

"Nae, its me, Seung. Why are you here? I mean, how?" I was still shocked.

"I got a letter saying if I want you to be safe I need to go to the park to rescue you. Then someone dragged me here when I fainted."

"I want to protect you but, instead of that, some ing idiot said I will be kill in two days time! I am really sorry Hyuna. I love you."

"Don't say that. I know you, very well."

"Hyuna, promise me something?"

"What? Hyunseung, don't crap something to me.."

"Just promise me."

"Okay, what's your wish?"

"Promise me to love other guy if you walk out here safely without me."

"Yah, pabo! Why are you saying that! That will never happen! Its either we both walk out together alive, or we die together!"

"Don't make it sounds like titanic."

"Erk? No I'm serious."

"I am serious too. But...."

"But what...?"

"Promise me, if we manage to survive and walk out here together, let's..."

"Let's...?"

"Let's get married."

"Ah sureeee!"

"Hyuna, sorry for the lame propose. No rings, no flowers, no one to witness. And thanks for accepting! I love you, only death will separate us. Promise me you will love me forever?"

"Seung, don't say that. What's important is your heart. Yes, I promise that. I love you..."