Bubble Tea

30 Days

LUHAN'S POV

That afternoon, when everyone was not home excluding me and Hyuna, she asked me if I can show her which room Sehunniee sleeps at night. At first, I hesitated to show her our room but I suddenly remembered that she is Sehunniee's childhood friend. I can trust her that she won't invade Sehunniee's privacy by meddling with his things. I nodded at her and we went upstairs to my room. I entered the room first. I turned around and found her smirking at me. She walked slowly towards me and she pushed me and I fell on the bed. I was in the state of daze that time due to the fear my heart felt. She lowered her body towards me and she leaned closer. I closed my eyes and I felt her lips touched my cheeks down to my neck. That was really gross! In the very first place, I don't like her and you know that I really like Sehunniee only! She held my arms tightly, so tight that I wasn't able to push her away from me. I tried to open my eyes and found her sticking out her tongue. I hate it! It looks really gross and dirty! Again, she leaned closer to my face while she sat on my tummy area. I closed my eyes and that's when I felt tears forming in my eyes. Unwilling moans were also released from my mouth. I told her to stop but she just kept on going further whenever I asked. She kept dong that for a few minutes until I heard loud footsteps from the outside. Sehunniee. He's home. Few seconds passed and Sehunniee opened the door. His eyes widened from what he saw. He looked at me with a worried expression and Hyuna just kept going. He remained calm and carefully placed the paper bag he was carrying over the table. After that, he walked towards me and she grabbed Hyuna forcefully.

"Sehun oppa! What are you doing?!"

"I should ask that question to you! What are you doing to him!"

"I'm doing what you want! This is the reason why you brought me here, right?!"

Sehunniee''s eyes widened again and he dragged Hyuna out of our room. He closed the door. I sat over the bed and thought what could be happening outside. I heard them yelling at each other. Hyuna's words flashedback on my mind. I'm doing what you want! This is the reason why you brought me here, right?! Sehunniee wants Hyuna to do that thing to me? That thing what couples do? But ... why? Hyuna was lying, right? Sehunniee would never say that ... Few minutes passed and the noise of yelling from the outside stopped. Sehunniee entered inside the room and rushed towards me. He sat on the bed beside me and he checked my body if anything's wrong.

"Are you okay?! Did she hurt you?!"

"N-no ... don't worry ... I can handle myself."

"What did she do?! Did she-"

"Sehunniee! I'm just glad you're home!"

I stopped his words when I hugged him tight and giggled softly. He patted my head and sighed. He softly kissed my forehead and hugged me back.

"I'll go down at the kitchen and wait for dinner."

"Nae, I'll follow right after I take a shower."

With that, he released me from his arms and left the room. But before he left, I saw his face. Is he troubled or what? Is he annoyed when he caught Hyuna sitting on my tummy? A frown was on his face when he opened the door. I hurried to the bathroom and took a shower to freshen up myself. While I was taking a shower, Sehunniee's facial expression popped on my mind and Hyuna's words at the same time. I wore my clothes quickly after I took a shower. I blow dried my hair and hurried downstairs to the kitchen. The clock on the wall ticked at 7pm. The dishes and dining utensils were placed over the dining table when I arrived.

"Young master, your timing is good. The food is ready."

"Kansahamnida. Let's eat, Sehunnie!"

"Arasseo."

While we were eating our dinner, everyone was quiet. It was very odd. Usually, Fei and Jia would tell lots of stories to me when we were eating but they were also silent that time. Soo-man, oh my gosh. He IS always eating quietly so nothing's new to him. Sehunniee was really different that night. He was lazily eating his food which was very unusual. Few minutes passed when ...

"I'm done. I'll go back upstairs."

Sehunniee stood up from his chair. He said those words even though he only ate the quarter portion of his plate. He seemed really troubled and he went back upstairs. I quickly finished my food and decided to follow him upstairs.

 

SEHUN'S POV

Kim Hyuna! I hate her so much! She tried to tell Luhan earlier my purpose of staying here! What if Luhan is already thinking of her words?! What if Luhan will believe her! What if ... what if Luhan will hate me ... I can't-no, I don't want that to happen! I stopped running upstairs when I reached the balcony. I went inside the balcony and looked up at the stars that were shining brightly. Luhan ... I don't wanna leave you.

Few minutes passed until I heard an angelic voice from behind called out my name.

"Sehunniee."

"Nae?"

"Uhmm ... Hyuna ... where is she?"

"I told her to leave."

"She left?"

"Nae. She's not here anymore. Don't worry, she is not getting back here."

I didn't looked at him that time. I felt really guilty. I was lying to him until that time or should I say- not telling him why I am staying at his place? Silence occured around us. The cold breeze touched my skin. Luhan surprised me when he hugged me from behind which sent shivers down to my spine. He leaned closer to me and whispered to my ear.

"Don't worry. I don't believe what she said earlier. I trust you Sehunniee. Cheer up, jebal?"

What he said really surprised me. As if like he can read minds. A smile appeared on my face before I turned around and faced him. His right hand was carrying a paper bag. Oh right! Our bubble tea!

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me that you brought bubble tea for us earlier! Are you sharing the other one with someone?!"

"Aigoo. Don't misunderstand! Of course, that's only for us!"

Luhan took out the bubble teas from the paper bag. He took the strawberry-vanilla flavored and I took the choco-mint one. We sat at the wooden bench in the balcony. We sipped at our bubble teas and silence occured again. I felt his hands crawling on mine and I grabbed it tightly, interlacing our fingers. Right after, we giggled at each other.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! Hyuna's out of this fic! But what if ... she'll return? Lololololol XD Chapter 9 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :D Sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday :( Thanks for reading! :D