The First Day

30 Days

SEHUN'S POV

After a few minutes of walking down the road when I got off the bus, I arrived at my destination- Lu Han's place. I checked the address given to me by Mr. Lu again, just to make sure and indeed, I'm in the right place. I blinked my eyes as I looked at the house. It was very modern and elegant unlike what I usually see. Before I pressed the doorbell, I took a deep breath and sighed.

An old man opened the gate for me. He was wearing a formal attire- a black suit with bowtie, black formal pants and black shoes. What's happening? It is very early for this man to be dressed like this. My innocent mind thought. Then suddenly, I remembered that this is a rich family. He greeted me and we bowed at each other.

I entered inside and introduced myself. He told me that he was expecting my arrival. He also said that he was Lu Han's butler. I see, that's why he is dressed like that. We entered the house and again, my eyes can't believe what they saw. It's really big and beautiful inside. The place was really clean. Two maids greeted me when they saw me and I did the same thing to them.

"Sehun, please wait for the young master to wake up from his sleep. You can sit there over the couch to wait or you can look around the place while waiting. It's your choice."

Of course, I chose to look around while waiting so that boredom won't kill me. When I told him that I want to look around, the maids approached and accompanied me. The house was three-storey. On the first floor, the living room, a comfort room, the kitchen and the garden with a 6ft. swimming pool was found. On the second floor, there goes the maid's room, the butler's room, a mini gym, a studio and the entertainment room. At last, we arrived at the third floor. There, we found another swimming pool, a comfort room and the mini bar. There were two rooms left and the maids told me not to open those doors. One was Lu Han's room and the other one should not be opened without Lu Han's knowing and consent.

We spent another set of steps until we returned at the living room, where guests wait for Lu Han. I checked my phone for any messages. There, a message from Mr. Lu was found. It was eight in the morning.

 

From: Mr. Lu

Good morning! Did you arrive at my son's place? Send me a message if you have questions, alright?

 

"Uhmm by the way, I think we forgot something."

"What is it?"

"Look, I explored every rooms in this house with the maids but they didn't show me which room where I will spend my night!"

"Oh! That is-"

"Don't worry. Let's talk about it, nae?"

Suddenly, an angelic voice was heard from the stairs. A boy wearing a pair of pink shirt and pink shorts was standing there, staring at me innocently. His eyes were round and his lips were pouting. Even though his hair was messy, he was very ... cute. For a few seconds, we looked at each other's eyes. After that, he plastered a wide smile on his face and ran towards me.

"Hello! Good morning! Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Luhan!"

"It's Lu Han, right?"

"No! It's ... Luhan!"

"But it should be Lu Han."

"Yahhh! Then call me Lulu or Luhanniee!!!"

"Lu ... lu. Luhan ... niee?"

"Nae! That's right!"

"N-nicknames."

"Okay, time to introduce them! This is my butler Lee Soo-man! Just call him Soo-man! I have two maids, Fei and Jia! Alright! Let's go to my room or should I say ... our room?"

He grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and I swear, that sent an electric shock to my heart. My heart was also pounding. What's wrong with this kid! He is too playful and ... innocent. The smile on his face was real and natural while we were running around to get back to his, no- our room. We reached the room and his face was all sweat. Out of nowhere, my hands grabbed the handkerchief on my pocket and I wiped the sweat on his face. He was surprised and his face reddened. Wait, he ... blushed?

"You are Oh Sehun, nae? Sehun. Sehunniee."

"Aish. Just call me Sehun."

"But I prefer Sehunniee!"

"Alright. It's your choice."

"So, you are going to stay here in my room."

"Okay. So I will be the one who will sleep on the floor since there's only one bed, right?"

"Don't you ... want to ... uhm .. share the bed ... with me?"

That question almost killed me, not mentioning his eyes that were adorable and pleasing when he told me that question. Of course, how can I say no when he asked me along with those eyes. Damn, I can't resist him.

"Alright. If that's what you want."

Luhan jumped out of joy. I put down my backpack where my clothes are stored.

"Where shall I put my clothes?"

"Oh, just place it inside my wardrobe."

"But my clothes are ... nothing compared to-"

"It's okay! I don't care as long as it is you, Sehunniee!"

I sighed. I think I won't last long in this place. Luhan is too playful and I'm not used in persons with that attitude like him. He is very easy-going. When I'm done putting my things inside the wardrobe, he called out my name.

"Sehun."

"What?"

He walked closer to me and pushed me against the wall. My back was resting on the wall and he leaned in closer. He whispered words into my ear.

"Don't leave me, promise?"

His tone suddenly changed. He became serious and his tone was very sad. Probably, he was very alone until I came. I held his shoulder and pushed him a little since the distance was very awkward.

"Arasseo."

He smiled at me and the cheerful Luhan returned.

"Aigoo. Sehunnieee! I'm hungryyyy!"

"Alright. Let's go downstairs and look for something to eat."

"Yey! Sehun will eat with meeeeee ♪ Sehunniee Sehunniee ♪."

He said those words in tune while we were walking downstairs and his arm was clinging to mine. Few minutes passed and we arrived at the kitchen, There, Fei was cooking something while Jia was preparing the plates. Luhan gestured me to sit beside him. I did what he asked and that made him very happy. Again, he kept on singing words along my name while waiting for breakfast. Afterwards, a pancake was placed over the table by Fei. All of us ate the breakfast together, along with the two maids and butler Soo-man.

"Sehunniee, let's go to the mall later. I want some bubble tea!"

"Ah ... okay. But first, your lips ..."

"Hmmm?"

"And also your cheeks ..."

"What's wrong?"

"Honey ... honey syrup ..."

"Ehhh?"

"Aish! This kid!"

I grabbed the handkerchief on my pocket and wiped the honey syrup all over Luhan's cheek and mouth area. Of course, Fei and Jia were giggling and staring at us. Soo-man was still poker face.

Time was sure fast and it was already three in the afternoon. Luhan and I took a bath- hey, but not together at the same time! We wore nice clothes and after a few minutes of preparation, we went out of the room. Luhan asked me to go to the mall with him earlier and that's our destination. Soo-man was already waiting outside inside the car. At first, I was surprised when Luhan was just standing in front of the car.

"Hey, aren't you going to enter?"

"Sehun, open the door for him. That's what he wants."

I did what Soo-man told me and the happy Luhan returned. Several minutes passed and we arrived at the mall. Soo-man asked Luhan if he wants him to accompany us which Luhan rejected. Probably, he wants to go out ... only with me. Damn! What am I thinking! Soo-man just waited inside the car.

When we entered the mall, Luhan's eyes widened. As if like, it was his first time entering that kind of place. When we were exploring the mall, all I heard was Sehunniee I want this, Sehunniee I want that along with his finger pointing to what amazes his eyes. We reached at the coffee shop where bubble tea is also available, according to Luhan. We entered inside and Luhan chose the table at the corner where we will eat. A waiter arrived and asked for our orders. Luhan asked me what I want and of course, I told him anything will do. He then asked for a caramel milkshake for me and again, my heart received an electric shock. He even knows what is my favorite?! He ordered a strawberry milkshake for himself.

Minutes passed and our orders arrived. Also, we talked while we were eating.

"My dad told me last night through email that someone wil arrive at my place this morning. Someone who will take care of me. I thought an old man or old woman will arrive but I'm happy that a handsome ... o-op-pa came."

"O-Oppa?!"

"Nevermind!"

"So, did your dad tell you for how long will I stay with you at your place?"

"Oh right! He didn't tell me that. Until when are you staying with me?"

Sadness and loneliness was plastered on his face when he delived that question to me. Should I tell him the truth that I will only be with him for 30 days or should I lie?

"Of course! I will stay with you forever!"

With that answer of mine, a wide smiled replaced the sadness on his face. I just don't know why but my eyes don't want to see him sad or anything. I want him to be always happy and cheerful. After a few minutes, he paid for what we ate. He ordered two chocolate mint bubble tea for us. With that, we went out of the mall and headed back to the car where Soo-man was waiting. We sat at the back while Soo-man was in front, of course he was the driver. We sipped the bubble tea while we were on the way. Another set of minutes passed and we emptied the cups. Luhan fell asleep with his head resting on my shoulder. Soo-man noticed this and he talked to me.

"It seems like he is very attached to you now."

"Yeah. I think so."

"Take care of my young master, please?"

"Arasseo!"

It was nine in the evening when we came back home. I suppose I should call it home since I will stay there for 30 days. Luhan was still sleeping. Soo-man told me to carry him back to his, no- our room. When Luhan and I returned to our room, I carefully placed him over the bed. I was about to go out to get some water when a soft and angelic voice called me.

"Se...hunniee."

I turned around and found Luhan who was sleep talking. I laid on the bed beside him and he immediately wrapped me around his arms. A smile was on his face especially when he rested his head over my chest, considering it as his personal pillow.

"Don't leave me ... please?"

"Nae. I won't leave you Luhanniee."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohmygoshhhhhh ~ My HunHan feelssssss ♥ Please leave your comments and subscribe :) Thanks for reading! :D