SQ- PART 1/2

Beautiful Embrace

In that city of lights where people bypass each other without so much as looking, everyday remains as mundane as it had been, what they don't know is there is something else walking the same road as they do every morning. They got up into the same train, go to the same workplace even so much sharing coffee breaks together. A wolf pack had settled down at this city and since then they have been living in among the human, disguising themselves as human to blend in and live a human life where they go to school, go to work and eat human food. 

 
Such is Kris' pack. 
 
It has been years since Kris' pack settled down in Seoul. Kris has then established himself as the wolves' alpha, the leader of all. Soon, more lone wolves and wandered into Seoul and Kris had permitted most of them to stay here under his protection. They don't mingle with human hierarchy and they have their own rules that they will abide above human laws - if necessary. For now, Kris only warning is to 'follow whatever annoying human rules - be it make sense or don't. Just don't cause me any trouble or I will castrate everyone of you. ' 
 
That is to say, Chanyeol should really hide his because there's a certain blonde alpha that is marching in the direction of his house with the intent to burn his . Chanyeol had only just finished showering with a towel casually draping over his waist while holding a carton of milk in his hand before Kris decided to barge into his house. On the second day since he moved back.
 
"You ing idiot. I will kill you." Kris announced with that ever serious face of his. Chanyeol almost pissed himself if not that he knew Kris far longer than anyone. Kris wouldn't kill him. Really, he wouldn't.
 
Not until he was knocked off and found himself pinned by the alpha above him on the floor. "What the - " Chanyeol breathed out in shock. "Hey, get off of me, Kris!" Chanyeol tried to wrestled himself out but Kris would be damned to be the alpha if Chanyeol could ever succeed. A warning growl erupted from Kris had Chanyeol silently ceased his struggle. "What the is his problem?" Chanyeol mumbled to himself as he stopped moving. 
 
"If anyone else other than you, I will castrate them. Your damn son just marked my son as his mate. They're only, what? Three years old? What the , Chanyeol. The moment you came back, you already had your son marked my son. Gods above, what am I gonna do. Should I punch you? You better watch your back, Chanyeol." Kris said with venom but Chanyeol knew Kris was just pissed and he didn't mean what he said. After all, Wu Xia was Kris' baby 'precious little gem' - so he quoted. 
 
Wait. What?
 
"Chansung marked Wu Xia as his mate?" Chanyeol asked in surprised. Kudos for his eldest son to get himself a mate from the alpha family. Unconsciously ,Chanyeol lips curved into a small creepy smile and within seconds, Chanyeol's chin was harshly gripped by the alpha and Kris face was so close to him that Chanyeol could really see the flawless skin. "If you for a second think your son will have my son as his mate then I will rip your mouth and see if you dare to smile." Kris growled. 
 
Involuntarily, Chanyeol's body shivered at the intensity. ". Kris, seriously, get off of me. You're a ing alpha! You can't - Oh my god, Kris! Get off! I'm ser -" Before Chanyeol could finished his sentence, he felt the heavy burden that had him pinned on the floor had moved away. Chanyeol gingerly sat up and promptly glared at his best friend that had the audacity to look sorry. " you, Kris." Chanyeol spat out. 
 
Kris looked at his friend. Well, that escalated quickly. He was just pissed that his son was marked by this idiot of a friend that had disappeared a year ago's son right after they came back. He, of course, had a small (read: Kris has no say in it) talk with his red haired beauty but the latter had warned him to not interfere with their children love life ( Love life? They're three, Tao. Three!). Tao had glared at him to shut up and Kris wouldn't want to start a fight with his mate over this. He, in turn, came to look for Chanyeol to vent his anger, like seriously? He was just away for the morning and came back with the news that his three year old son was asked to be a mate of his bestfriend's son? That's how Kris found himself pinning Chanyeol on the floor. He meant to threatened his friend but it seemed like his anger got the best of him. 
 
If anyone think that what Chanyeol feel is ual, then you're wrong. Alphas don't mate each other but since Kris is the alpha of them all, Kris held the power to immobilize his pack mates. To any alpha, to feel himself submitting to another alpha (not ually, but more like losing control over the body) is the most unpleasant thing.  
 
Kris opened his mouth to say something but a small cute voice interrupted him. 
 
"Dad?" 
 
"Daddy?" 
 
Both alphas turned to the voices. Chansung was standing there by the door with Wu Xia beside him. Those cute hands were entwined. Kris was not pleased but Chanyeol was damn proud. 
 
"Come here." Kris said. Wu Xia without hesitantly let go of Chansung's hand and ran to his daddy's arm. Chanyeol saw his son frown as he stared at the hand that Wu Xia delicate hands once occupied. 
 
If Kris' not here, he would have laugh. He laughed anyways. Chansung looked weirdly at his laughing Dad and Kris just dismissed it as a few screws loose. "Come here, you" Chanyeol said in a playful tone will gesturing for his son to come over. Chansung silently walked over and stood in front of his Dad. Wu Xia has already snuggled in his Daddy's arms warmly. "Do you want a hug too?" Chanyeol said seriously with his arms stretched wide. 
 
"What?" Chansung tilted his head. 
 
"A hug. Like that." Chanyeol looked at both Kris and Wu Xia from the corner of his eyes. 
 
Chanyeol whole body was stunned. Shoulders squared and his eyes grew wider. For a moment, every muscle in him tensed when Chansung without a word had his hands wrapped around his neck and the small face rested on his broad shoulder next to his face. To say Chanyeol was surprised is an understatement. Chansung had always preferred his 'mother' and even with his 'mother' Chansung barely showed any sign of affection. As Chansung grew up, he begin to resemble his 'dad' in the terms of appearance. Sadly, he didn't inherit his personality at all. Nor Baekhyun's. The boy was the epitome of calmness and aloof for whatever reason. Quiet and collected. He's just a 4 years old, goddamnit. Chanyeol was worried when his son was the type that looked at everything but said nothing. Baekhyun reassured him that Chansung was just shy. Was he really? 
 
Chanyeol carefully hugged the boy that had stop showing such affection. What brought this out? In the back of his mind, he might know what was. 
 
"Let's go back home now" Kris informed the little bundle in his arms while standing up. 
 
Chanyeol felt a small squeeze from his son's before the welcomed warmth was lost. Chanyeol saw his son face dropped a little before turning back to that usually calm face. Chansung turned around to face Wu Xia and waved his hands. 
 
"Hey, Chans-" Chanyeol tried to ask Kris to let Wu Xia stay with his son for a little longer. His son really wanted to be with Wu Xia. 
 
"Daddy?" Wu Xia called out to his daddy. Kris looked at his son. "I want to play with Chansung more. Please? Put me down daddy" Wu Xia asked in his cutesy tone. Kris can only sigh. Chansung's face brightened up. Chanyeol did a inner happy dance. 
 
"Fine." He put this precious gem on the floor and looked at Chansung, "Take care of him, okay?" 
 
Chansung silently nodded. Kissing Wu Xia on the cheek, Kris turned his heels and walked away. 
 
This is the first time Wu Xia ever rejected Kris. 
 
Kris walked back to his home. Tao was sitting at the sofa watching some boring dramas as always. How Kris hated their movies marathon but for Tao, anything is worth it. Stepping closer to his mate, he leaned down from the back of the sofa to catch his mate's chin. Tilting his head up, Kris kissed his read haired beauty. Tao lifted his arms up to pull Kris down to deepen the kiss. Kris throat erupted in a small growl when Tao bite his tongue. They broke the kiss for in need of air. Kneeling on the sofa, Tao faced his mate that was standing behind the sofa. "What got you so worked out?" Tao cupped his mate's face in his hands. Kris in turn had his hands around the smaller's body, pulling their body flushed despite the barrier between them. Foreheads and noses touched. 
 
"Sulking. My son don't want me anymore." Kris said with a small smile. 
 
"Oh you big baby. Well, I guess I have to give you a reward for being a good mate aye? My handsome alpha is so kind - "Tao trailed his finger from Kris' face, to the neck and traces the collarbone seductively, "- listen to his mate request. Mhmm.." Tao pecked Kris' lips but a peck can't ever satisfy the alpha obviously. Tao knew so well and inwardly chuckled when Kris rest his hand on Tao's head and almost none too gently crashed their lips, savouring each other. 
 
"Bedroom" Kris announced. Without a reply from Tao - he didn't need one anyways - he lifted his mate for life in bridal style and stalked off to the room. Tao still mercilessly touching, caressing and nipping every surface of skin he can found while Kris try to ignore his growing arousal. "I suggest you lay off yourtouching if you don't want me take you right here and now. It's not gonna be comfortable for you when I slam you against the wall or the floor in this narrow half way. I'm sure.." Kris trailed to a whisper in his mate's ear "that you will be having bruises and a very sore back when I pound into you so hard. A soft and fluffy bed will do you good, hmm?" What a tease. 
 
Tao pouted. "You better." 
 
"Oh I will." 
 
The door to their chamber opened when Kris kicked the door. Before the door slam close, Tao was throw none to gently to the bed with a squeak. 
 
xoxo
 
"Uncle Chanyeol." Both Chanyeol and Chansung looked at Wu Xia. 
 
"Yes, little gem?" Chanyeol smiled. 
 
"Can Chansung and I play outside with Jong Min and Soo In?" Wu Xia stared at Chanyeol with sparkles in his eyes. The inner Chansung already started chanting yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes shut up. 
 
The moment Wu Xia uttered his name, Chanyeol already know he would say yes to everything the little thing asked for. Sparing a glance at his son, Chansung was looking at Wu Xia like a besotted fool he is. Ah, life is good. 
 
"But.. I think your father wouldn't want you to play outside without telling him?" No such thing. Wu Xia has full permission to play outside with his friends. Chanyeol pretended to think and shaking his head. 
 
"Daddy really said that?" The sparkles in Wu Xia's eyes faded. Chansung could feel the slightly tightening in their joined hands. Wu Xia turned and faced Chansung with a sad smile, "I guess we have to play by ourselves?" Although Chansung didn't care who they play with, since Chansung had only arrived yesterday and he initially wasn't close to anyone but he couldn't bear to see Wu Xia sad. 
 
"Dad. Are you sure?" Narrowing his eyes slightly (which he learned from his mummy whenever his dad did something stupid). 
 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his son. "So much like your mother. Fine." Chanyeol shook his head in pretense of being sad. Then he looked at Wu Xia while ruffling the red hair, "Yes, you can go outside and play with them, little gem." 
 
"But.. I don't want daddy to be angry. Daddy said no, right? Wu Xia don't want to make daddy angry." Wu Xia almost teared up. Wu Xia love both his daddy and mummy.
 
Seeing the crystal clouding Wu Xia's eyes, Chanyeol panicked. This time, Kris might just really castrate him if he made his precious gem cry. "Wu Xia, uncle Chanyeol is just kidding with you. Of course you can go play outside, little gem." When Wu Xia nodded with a small sniffled, Chanyeol was glad he saved his . 
 
"You're so stupid, Dad (courtesy of Baekhyun again). I'm gonna tell mummy when he came back." Chansung said nonchalantly. 
 
"You son of a devil spawn." Chanyeol murmured. 
 
Ignoring his stupid dad, Chansung gently caressed his thumb over the smooth cheek making Wu Xia look at him. "Don't cry. Don't like seeing you sad." Chansung said in a small voice, but Chanyeol caught it. Ahhhh~ Young love. Young love. 
 
"Let's go?" Chansung offered. 
 
"Okay.." Wu Xia answered. Kissing Chanyeol on the cheek, Wu Xia waved good bye. 
 
Leaning on the door frame, he watched as both boys ran to the group outside and heading to the small park nearby. "Where's Baekhyun?" 
 
xoxo
 
"Jong Min! Soo In!" Wu Xia saccharine voice shouted to the walking duo. Both of them turned around and saw Wu Xia with another little boy, slightly taller, a complete stranger. 
 
"Hey, Wu Xia!" Soo In, Jongin and Kyungsoo's daughter, waved at him. Jong Min had the biggest smile on his face when Wu Xia came crashing, hugging him. "Jong Minnnnnnnnnnnn. So fluffy." Wu Xia said blissfully. Don't get him wrong, Jong Min was younger than Wu Xia but he has a slightly larger build than Wu Xia for whatever reason. Wu Xia loved to hug Jong Min because he looked like his mother, the baozi of the pack. Not because he's plump, no, but the younger has chubby cheeks and Wu Xia liked to hug him while pinching it. Jong Min didn't mind. 
 
Well, now, someone else did. Chansung just stared at the sight without a word. Soo In saw the other tall kid staring at then affection those them been emitting since then. "Who are you?" Soo In asked. 
 
"Chansung" the eloquent reply. 
 
"Chansung?" Soo In repeated. This name sounded familiar. 
 
"My dad is Chanyeol and my mom is Baekhyun. We have been travelling around." 
 
Soo In put a finger on her chin. "Chanyeol? Baekhyun?... OH! The family that lived next to Wu Xia's house! I heard from papa and mama! Wow, nice to meet you, Chansung. You're so tall." 
 
Chansung just nodded. "Yeah, nice meeting you." And he return to watching the duo. 
 
"Why are you looking at them like that?" Soo In piped in. 
 
"Like what?" 
 
"I don't know?" 
 
"I don't know either" 
 
"Okay" Soo In was at loss for words. 
 
"Okay" Chansung was glad this girl stopped asking him. Not like he dislike her or that chubby guy, but he was not in the mood because of a certain some one that was still hugging the life outta the chubby guy. Maybe he would make better acquaintance when that certain someone stopped hugging a very cute chubby guy. Friends can wait. 
 
"Both of you! How many times do I have to ask you both stop hugging each other like this?"  
 
Wu Xia immediately pulled away when he suddenly remembered. Chansung. Turned around to look at Chansung, he went back to Chansung. "Sorry, Chansung. I forgot to... in..introdut?" Wu Xia bite his tongue. He frowned. What's the word again? "Introduce, Wu Xia" Chansung supplied. "Yea! That. Introd.. never mind, my friends! Jong Min is the cuteeee baozi. Mummy say baozi! Soo In ish the pretty girl." Wu Xia point at his friends. 
 
"Hello" Chansung said with a bow. Jong Min and Soo In stared at him before quickly bow as well. They never bow to each other when they met, that's for certain. 
 
"Hello" They chorus. 
 
"Come! Come! Play! What are we gonna play, Jong Min?" Wu Xia asked excitedly. 
 
Jong Min picked up the red ball that was dropped when Wu Xia crashed onto him. "Balls. We play Monkey!" Monkey is a game where one became IT that have to chase the ball when the other players go around throwing at each other. IT has to catch the ball in mid air. 
 
"Okay!!" Soon, the four of them get into position, Jong Min became the IT when he lose at rock, paper, scissors to Wu Xia. "Yes! I'm not IT!" Wu Xia and Soo In hold hands while spinning circles. 
 
Soo In held the ball first because she's the first to won the game. As soon as she threw the ball to another person, the game started.  They were running around and screaming along with laughter. Chansung was truly having fun now. He was usually travelling everywhere with his parents that he didn't get to have fun like this with the kids in those foreign land. He don't know their language either. Chansung was very lonely, so to say but he grew accustomed to it that he didn't bothered trying to make friends. When he accidentally threw the ball to high, the ball ended up flying farther away from his intended player, Wu Xia. 
 
"I'm gonna go get it!" Wu Xia shouted while running to catch the rolling ball. Without another word, Chansung automatically followed him. Jong Min and Soo In exchanged looks but in the end they followed them too. They wondered why Chansung was so protective over Wu Xia. Even when they're playing, Jong Min and Soo In could see that Chansung was always keeping an eye over Wu Xia. If the latter seemed like he tripped over air, Chansung was already by his side to stop the fall. 
 
When Chansung managed to catch up to where Wu Xia was, he narrowed his eyes dangerously. Human kids. Touching Wu Xia. Three of them. 
 
"Hi? Uhm.. Yes?" Wu Xia asked the boy that are currently holding his wrist. 
 
"Wanna join us to build sand castle?" One of the boy in red shirt asked as he pointed at the sand box. 
 
"But, I'm playing ball with my friends over there" Wu Xia whined. "Can you please let go of my hand?" 
 
"No." The boy said stubbornly. It's like the boy found something he wanted and he's gonna keep it. 
 
Wu Xia gasped when he felt the hands trapping his wrist tightening considerably. "Ow! Le-" 
 
"Hey you." A familiar voice interrupted. Wu Xia felt relieved. "What do you think you're doing?" He walked over with a stride of confidence. "Let go of him." 
 
"Hey!" Another loud shouting behind them. It's Jong Min and Soo In that followed along. "Wow, you three. Let my friend go" Jong Min warned. Soo In didn't look pleased as well. No one touches  his cute hyung. 
 
"I said no!" The boy suddenly pulled Wu Xia to them, causing Wu Xia to loose his footing and fell down. 
 
"That.. hurts.." He scraped his knee and his palms, drawing blood. He looked up to the red shirt boy, "You hurt me." He pouted while tears pooling at his eyes. 
 
"Are you stupid? It's just a stupid fall!" The boy raised his voice which made Wu Xia flinched. Wu Xia was a bit scared since the boys were bigger than him. 
 
"What.. You!" Jong Min was ready to lunged at the kids but Chansung was already standing next to the red shirt boy. When the other two boys wanted to warn Chansung to stay away, Soo In and Jong Min was there to push those two away. No one messes with wolves when if they're just kids. 
 
Chansung stood there while just staring at the human kid. He didn't say a word but just stared down at the boy. Even if the boy seemed to back away but Chansung won't have any of it. "Please let my friend go." The boy immediately let go when Chansung unconsciously narrowed his eyes. 
 
The read shirt boy almost in tears when he ran away with his friends. Chansung instantly kneel by Wu Xia side, ignoring those idiots. 
 
"I want to go home, Chansung" Wu Xia said as he hugged Chansung and buried his face in his chest. 
 
"Okay." He let Wu Xia climbed onto his back to piggy back him. "Jong Min. Soo In. We're going back now." Chansung said with a smile. "It was fun. Let's play again." 
 
"........" Jong Min and Soo In was in dazed. Chansung just said playing with them was fun. "YES! Let's play again!" Jong Min shouted. 
 
"Byebye, Minnie and Soo soo" Wu Xia bid while waving. 
 
Jong Min and Soo In only just stood there and watched as Wu Xia seemed to be making himself comfortable while Chansung walked away. 
 
"Didn't they just meet yesterday? Isn't they seemed to be too close?" Jong Min wondered. He remembered how auntie Tao had to coaxed Wu Xia to step out from hiding behind his mother's leg. Even then, Wu Xia was too shy to say anything and it took them a week or more to finally have Wu Xia started opening up to them. 
 
"Maybe something happened?" Soo In inquired. 
 
"Maybe...." 
 
xoxo
 
When they arrived at Wu Xia's home, Kris was furious. Chansung just stood there as Kris stared at him. This scene seemed familiar and Chansung didn't plan to run away. But, Kris instead of lashing at the poor boy, he smiled and thanked Chansung for protecting Wu Xia. Quite befitting to be a mate were Kris words before Baekhyun carried Chansung back. That night, Wu Xia came up with a fever. Chansung never felt quite as guilty and vowed to always be by Wu Xia's side. 
 
Seven year passed and they're now 10 years old in wolves age and 8 years old in human year. Chansung seemed to be growing up to be a looker, with his oval face and upturned eyes. While on the other hand, Wu Xia was still the little gem he was. Petite and small, gentle and soft. His big doe eyes seemed to be sparkling when he's happy, dulled when he's sad and all the same,  beautiful as always, like a little doll. He's still a head shorter than Chansung. 
 
Jong Min grew taller as well. His chubby face seemed to lose it's cute charm but still cute. He was only a few inches shorter than Chansung and Soo In grew up nicely with fine face features and only slightly taller than Wu Xia. The thing was, Wu Xia wanted to grow taller but it seemed like he will still be the smaller figure between the three of them. Wu Xia had learned a few hapkido moves when he went over to Chansung and sleepover seemed to be common to them. 
 
It was another morning when they were walking to school. Chansung would came over to walked Wu Xia to school every morning. Their parents thought that maybe Chansung was just preparing himself to be the a good mate, a good alpha for his mate but honestly, Chansung don't give two s about alpha or mate stuffs. He only wanted to see Wu Xia and stayed by his side. To him, Wu Xia was like an ambrosia. Whenever he's with Wu Xia, it's like everything else doesn't matter. He wanted to be with Wu Xia all day long but he can't do that because he's still a kid. 
 
Chansung wished the time to go faster because he wanted to be an adult soon. 
 
"Channie.." Wu Xia suddenly broke the silence. Channie. When Wu Xia first called him by that, he thought he heard his mom calling his dad. But in the end, he just let Wu Xia called him whatever he wants. 
 
"Yes?" He replied, giving full attention to what his soon-to-be mate wanted to say. 
 
"I'm.. a boy right?" Wu Xia asked shyly. 
 
Chansung eyes widened for a fraction but calmed himself down. What? "Yes, you are. Why did you suddenly ask that?" 
 
The sparkles in his eyes dulled. "Nothing." 
 
Chansung stopped walking suddenly, almost causing Wu Xia to bump into him. The former turned to his side to faced Wu Xia. "What is going on?" 
 
"Nothing, Chansung. It's nothing. I'm just asking." Wu Xia shook his head, indicating he won't answer further. 
 
"Okay. But.. tell me when you want to, kay?" Chasung insisted. Wu Xia might not seemed like it but he's stubborn. Maybe because of his weak nature and small build, Wu Xia wanted to take care of himself without bothering others. He wanted to be strong and not some snotty kid that needed his friends' protection. Chansung knew that and he wanted Wu Xia to be happy. 
 
Well, Chansung wasn't expecting to see for himself the reason why Wu Xia asked that. He never thought it would be so soon. The unpleasant thing about school was not those stupid homeworks but the fact that he and Wu Xia was separated in different class. He was on his way to find Wu Xia to spend their lunch time together only to be disappointed when his classmates informed him that Wu Xia already left once the bell rang. Walking away slightly dejected, he saw Wu Xia passed by a window next to him. Chansung was about to called out to him but Wu Xia already took a turn to their school backyard. 
 
Following his friend (or soon-to-be-mate), he stood behind a wall, leaning against it to eavesdropped their conversation. Chansung planned to walk away once he make sure it's not some stupid gang bully on his mate but humans were idiotic creature. 
 
"So?" One of the girl that ganged up on Wu Xia said. 
 
"Why are you like this?" Wu Xia asked in a small voice. "Just because you're three years older than me doesn't mean you can bully me like this." 
 
Snickers. "What do you know, you freak. Maybe a snotty kid like you don't understand but you're a freak." The girls spat. 
 
"I don't even know what freak means! Go away!" Wu Xia raised his voice slightly. Big mistake. He felt his left cheek sting when her hand came in contact with his skin. 
 
"A freak mean abnormality. You're a freak because you're abnormal of against the nature! My mom says that only girls can look pretty and you, are you even a boy? You're disgusting." 
 
"I'm a boy! And I'm not a freak or am I disgusting! it's.. It's.." Wu Xia trying to stop himself from crying. He's strong. I'm strong. It's not like I asked to be pretty. 
 
"Maybe we should check if you're a girl or a boy.. what do you think, girls?" The leader of the girls gang asked in a taunting voice. A chorus cheers and yes resounding. 
 
"Che..ck?" Wu Xia backed away. Before he could run away, the girls caught his shirt and he was forced to be pull back. He don't hit girls because mom said that boys don't hit girls but he was scared. He accidentally kicked on of the girl in the stomach causing her to dropped onto the ground whining.
 
"I'm.. I'm sor-" Smack. Another girl used to opportunity to slapped her, this time, drew blood as her long nails scraped his face. 
 
"This is enough" A voice boomed through the chaos. Wu Xia looked up and locked gazed with the intruder. "I'm sorry, Wu Xia. I can't let anyone hurt you even though you wanted to do this yourself. I will not forgive myself if you're hurt when you're in my presence." He averted his eyes to look at the girls with disdain. 
 
"Get lost. I'm not kind at all. I'm not nice like my friend here who wouldn't even hurt a fly but if you continue this, I will hurt you." He warned. He already stand by the side long enough to bear hearing his mate getting insulted and be hurt. He's not kind. He's merciless but Wu Xia will be sad if Chansung hurt someone because of him. The girls quickly scampered off without so much a glance at them. 
 
Kneeling beside Wu Xia, Chansung gently tilted his mate's face to look at the wound. It's nothing deep but it's still a wound and Chansung was furious. "Are you mad at me, Wu Xia. For stepping in?" Chansung asked in a soft voice. When Wu Xia didn't reply him, Chansung sighed before he sat down next to his mate. 
 
Just as he sat down and leaned against the wall, Chansung was utterly surprised when Wu Xia climbed onto his stretched out leg. He was crying. Again. What did he have to do so that he fragile little doll wouldn't cry? It hurts him every time Wu Xia was hurt or when he's sick. "Why are you crying?" Chansung asked again. 
 
Wu Xia rested his head on Chansung's chest. "Why am I so weak?" Wu Xia sobbed. 
 
"You're not weak. You're just gentle." How Wu Xia's soft hair felt so amazing when he run his fingers through them. 
 
"I can't protect myself. I can't even defend myself from those girls. I let them say hurtful things about me. Why am I so useless?" 
 
Horrified, Chansung straighten up himself and forced Wu Xia to look at him. "No. You're not useless. You're very strong. You're so gentle and kind. That's your stronghold, right? My Mom always tell me that it's an alpha job to protect his mate. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't protect yourself, but Wu Xia, let me protect you. I'm your mate, right?" Their foreheads touched and Wu Xia's sobbing subsided. Wu Xia nodded. 
 
"Okay.."
 
"Good mate." Chansung said proudly. 
 
Wu Xia kissed Chansung on the lips for the second time since their innocent little kiss that Chansung did to claim Wu Xia as his mate. Unofficially. It's been years and to feel Wu Xia lips again, Chansung almost had a heart attack. He stopped breathing and his mind halt all activities going on. 
 
It ended as soon as it begin. Chansung was disappointed a little bit but they're kids and they need to wait until they grew bigger. An adult. How Chansung hated being a kid. 
 
"I really like you, Chansung." Wu Xia confessed. 
 
Staring at his mate dazedly, "Yeah, me too. A lot." 
 
 
xoxo
 
Author's note ; IMPORTANT! 
 
There might be some questions that was left unanswered in the fic. 
First, why is Chansung seemed so much mature for his age? The answer is that
wolves child usually have to mature quickly because of their survival instinct 
in the wilderness. He went around travelling with Chanyeol and Baekhyun
since he was a child. He experienced more and understand more. 
While Wu Xia was the cute little thing he is, is because 
he's protected. Not that I saw Chansung wasn't but 
he was out there mixing with different people and kids
he's bound to see more, Wu xia on the other hand was sheltered by his parents
and friends. 
Anymore confusion, please ask. 
 
I'm sorry. This is a boring chapter right? 
My sincere apologies if this chapter bored anyone. 
If anyone was kind enough to comment ; be it to say good things
or to tell me this chapter is lame, I don't mind. 
Cause I wanted to know as well. 
What is the point of writing if there's no one to tell me
how they feel after reading it. 
TQ! 
 
     All errors and mistakes are mine.
 
 
Special thanks to ;
The absolutely wonderful upvoters.
-> misterfvcktard , devilsmaycry13, Miyukisau, zzzzAN, osose2,
2minnie3, jinchanxbana, itsrebeccaxo, losted soul, justredin.
 
AND MY BEAUTIFUL SUBSCRIBERS.
and
THE EVER SUPPORTIVE COMMENTERS.
 
I WISH I COULD LIST ALL OF YOU DOWN SERIOUSLY. ;___;