Chapter 6: The Audition (Part 1)

Cheot Sarang (First Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul International High School’s Dance Club Audition

“Lee Taemin!” Yoona called out from the audition room.

Taemin quickly scrambled to the main door and bowed to Yoona before entering. She closed the door and sat down with Yunho, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Yuri on a long table.

“Annyeonghaseyo Class 1A Lee Taemin imnida.” The boy introduced himself and bowed down.

“According to your resume, you took 1st place in SMTown Street Dance Competition last year.” Eunhyuk pointed out.

Taemin nodded, “Yes. They were even thinking of casting me. But my parents rejected their offer.”

“Quite impressive… Okay then. You may start.” Yunho said. Taemin handed Yoona a CD and she placed it in the player.

And Taemin started to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3YrnsmUGmHo 

After he finished, the five students clapped their hands, clearly impressed.

“You can go out now. The result will come out the day after tomorrow.” Hyoyeon smiled.

Taemin bowed and uttered a “thank you” before exiting the room.

Yoona looked at the clipboard which she was holding. Her eyes widened after seeing the name of the next participant. She quickly got up and opened the door.

“Xi Luhan!”

Luhan stood up from his seat and walked over towards Yoona. Before he could enter, Yoona stopped him.

“I didn’t know you were auditioning.” She said.

Luhan turned to her, shocked. He didn’t expect her to greet him, after what he did to her.

“Huh? O-owh yeah. I am.” He scratched the back of his head nervously. Yoona slowly nodded. They looked at each other for a while

“Look,” the both of them spoke at the same time.

“You first.” Yoona pointed at Luhan. He nodded.

“Look, Yoong, I’m sorry for the other day. I didn’t know what was going on with me.” He confessed. His head hung down low.

Yoona gently placed her hand on his shoulder, “No. It’s my fault. I was the one who got mad at you first. It’s not your fault girls fall all over you. You were born handsome.”

Luhan chuckled. They hugged and with that one simple apology, they were best friends again.

“Yoona-ya! Where’s the next participant?!” Yuri exclaimed as she peeked through the door.

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter