Chapter 5: Vocal VS Dance

Cheot Sarang (First Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Auditions for the 2013 Dance Club starts the day after tomorrow. Whoever is interested may sign up with the club authorities: Jung Yunho, Lee Hyukjae, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri or Im Yoona. Thank you.”

“Auditions for this year’s Vocal Club will take place this Thursday. Participants may sign up with the club authorities: Shim Changmin, Kim Jongwoon, Kim Ryeowook, Kim Taeyeon or Kim Jonghyun. Thank you.”

    After the two announcements were made, the whole school became such a chaos. The two most popular clubs in Seoul International High School, the Vocal Club and the Dance Club. Nobody gave the slightest attention to other club announcements because they’re mostly academic.

“I’m totally auditioning for Vocal Club this year.” Jessica said.

“But Tiffany sunbae would be there too, right?” Yoona asked.

“But I sing way better than her. Did you see her performance last year? Awful.” Jessica cringed.

“I thought it was okay though…” Yoona muttered.

Jessica hit her arm, “Yah! Are you siding with her now?!”

“I’m not siding with anyone. She’s your rival, not mine.” Yoona took a book out of her locker.

“Im Yoona!” A bunch of girls came running towards her. They were the exact girls who bashed her for walking aside Luhan.

“What now?” she rolled her eyes.

“We want to sign up for Dance Club.” One of the girls said.

“Boram-ssi, nice to meet you again.” Yoona greeted sarcastically. “You guys?” she asked. They nodded.

“Why? Because your Luhan is going to be there?” Yoona looked at them, feeling annoyed. 

“He is?” Boram’s eyes widened.

“How should I know?” Yoona replied while taking out the participating forms from her file.

“Aren’t you two close? I saw you two walking together the other day. It’s nice to see best friends within different genders.” Boram said, smiling sweetly to her.

“Girl, your hypocrisy is showing. Just sign up and leave before I change my mind.” Yoona handed them the empty forms.

“Excuse me, are you Im Yoona?” Two boys suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

“Wanna sign up?” She asked.

“Yes please. We used to be dance representatives in middle school.” The tanned boy said.

“Great then. Fill the audition forms first.” She handed them two forms.

Yoona turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing in front of her. She gasped.

“You scared me. What do you want??” She asked.

“I have a problem. I want to sign up for Math Club but the Vocal Club kept urging me to participate.” He explained.

“You can’t sign up for Vocal Club. They’re our rivals.” Yoona pouted.

“I know. That’s why I said I have a problem..” Kyuhyun sighed.

Yoona looked at him. “If I was not in the Dance Club, you would participate for vocal?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter