.

A Messy Date (sequel: Love the Way He Is......)

It's been a week since Yura And Chanyeol being a couple. They still hang out together, which it does not considered as a DATE~

 

So, Chanyeol have make some plan to bring Yura for their very first date at the amusement park. Well, he knew that Yura loves to go there especially the Ferris Wheel. So, he calls Yura and told her about that, and of course, Yura is excited going there tomorrow.

"I will pick you at home tomorrow afternoon okay?" He said.

"Arraseo, Yeollie. I'll be wait for you.."

"Okay,go to sleep now. It's late already.."

"It's still 9pm, my love. I have to some homework now."

"Hey, tomorrow is Saturday. You have a lot of time doing it." Chanyeol said.

"Well, I'm not like you. I love to do it early, so that I don't waste my free time doing it last minute." She said.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Yura just giggle, knowing that Chanyeol was pretending to feel hurt by her words. "Arraseo, that's my girl." He said while smiles.

"And how about you? Didn't do your homework?" Sheasked while her hand busy writing something on her notebook.

"Nah, I'm lazy.." He said calmly.

"What a honest answer..." She said. "I hope that you didn't ask your clss mate their book next Monday though.

"Don't worry. I more scared towardsyou than our teachers.." He said. "Hey babe, I'm sleepy, gotta go."

"Alright. Sleep well then. Jaljayo, Yeol~ Saranghae.."

"Nado~" Then, he press the red button. "Ahh, can't wait for tomorrow!" He said with his smile on his face. Then, he yawned and close his eyes.

 



 

Chanyeol was running like crazy as he was late to get Yura from her house. It's because his alarm didn't rang and it almost at noon when he wakes up.

"Stupid that alarm! She's going to kill me!!!" He said and still runs. As he already arrive, Yura was standing in front of the house, waiting for him. 

"Chanyeol~ Are you okay??" She asked, as soon she saw Chanyeol was running towards her and now, he's trying to breathe calmly.

"I'm.... huh!... I.m okay." He said while gulping his own saliva. "Are you waiting too long?" He said.

"Not really.." She said and smiles. "You look handsome today!" 

"Ehh? I am?" Then, he looks at himself at someone's car mirror. Wearing jeans, grey t-shirt with black cardigan and messy hair. This what she call handsome? Then, Chanyeol looks at Yura and rub his neck.

"I'm sorry..." Yura just laughs.

"Why you say that?"

"Because I'm late and now, my appearance looks kinda..." 

"Anni, I don't mind you being late as long you being safe. And I already told you you look handsome right?" She said. "Here, let me fix your hair a bit." He lower his head so Yura can fix his hair. "Done!" 

Chanyeol just smile and grabs her hand. "Kaja!!!!!" He said and both of them walking together to the amusement park.

When they almost arrived at the amusement park, suddenly a car was moving pass to them and it moves to one of the hole containing a water. Luckily, Chanyeol saw that and quickly cover Yura with his body, making his back wet while Yura didn't get anything. 

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" She asked while looking at his back. He just smiles.

"I'm fine! It's just a water." Then, he steps a wet soil, making his shoes dirty. "What the...? Aishh!!!!" He starts to piss off. Yura quickly take outsome wet tissues from her bag and give it to Chanyeol to wipe it off. 

"What a bad day I have." He said.

"Do you want to go back now?" She said.

"No, I'm fine now. Really! We already at here, so let's enjoy this!" He said and grabs Yura's hand and enter the amusement park. But, Yura still worry about him. 

Then, another bad luck happen to Chanyeol again. A boy who is also with his couple, bumping into Chanyeol and what make it worse is, that boy was holding a chocolate ice cream, but now, it's on Chanyeol's t-shirt.

"GOD!!!!!" He shouts.

"I'm sorry.." That couple repeatly apologize to Chanyeol, but he just walks away, leaving Yura alone. In the end, Yura just reply them back and quickly go find Chanyeol who just leave the amusement park.  She just searching him, but still can't be found. Then, she remember that there's a Chanyeol's favorite place which was near at the amusement park. She decide to go there and bingo~ he was there, sitting on the grass while his back leans against the big tree behind him.

"Still in furious mood?" Chanyeol turns his head, looking at Yura who sits besides him.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I was messing with our date today! It should be a special day to you and I've ruined it because of my stupid bad luck today." He said.

"It's fine, Chanyeol-" She didn't able to talk as Chanyeol keeps talking nonsense.

"I must be a bad boyfriend right? Ruining our first date, you must be piss off.. And now, you didn't able to ride your favorite Ferris Wheel because of my childish behavior I have~ You must be hate me so much ri-" Yura just put her lips into his, making him shut up. Chanyeol was surprise at first, but then he reply the kiss back.

"You are not a bad boyfriend to me. You are the most great man I ever had instead my appa, of course! And I never hate you, in fact I love you much more." Yura said and going closer to him and putting her head to Chanyeol's head. "I don't care if I can't ride the Ferris Wheel. It can be some other time. Spending time with you alone is enough for me." She said.

Chanyeol was smiling before putting his arms into Yura's waist and hold it tight. "Is it okay with you?" Yura Just nods and tighten her grips towards him and close her eyes, smelling his scent. Chanyeol was her hair gently and kiss her head and close his eyes too...

 

Well, it's not bad at all today although I make a mess earlier, thought Chanyeol. And there it was, they spends their date time together under the tree until the sunset~~~

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me: Ahh, done!

Chanyeol: The sequel just good, authornim...

Me: *turns around*Oppa~! Since when? How?

Chanyeol: You forget to lock your door... 

Me: Gah, you should knock at least...

Chanyeol: Yeah yeah~!!! Btw, thnanks for making the sequel..

Me: Most welcome... ^^

Chanyeol:*Tap my head* Go to sleep, it's late...

Me: Sure~~~

Chanyeol: *Walk to the door* Don't forget to lock this or Kai will barge your room tonight..

Me: He won't..

Chanyeol: so confident??

Me: Because if he do that, his sequel never finish then..

Kai: I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!

 

 

*As you heard, yeah, i will focus for Kai's sequel now... huhuhu... anyway, hope you guys enjoy this story then... Bye!!!!!*