"Let's go,girlfriend."

That stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My lips form a thin line, feeling troubled. I shouted to vent my troubles as i lay down on the bed. Falling in love is like falling out of love, hurtful and difficult. I looked up to the ceiling and confirmed," Fine, i should just continue liking him, it is so difficult to forget him. Falling for him is like the sweetest thing i could ever feel. Since i still have 2 years with him, just see how it goes. Who knows? Maybe i'd fallen for some other random guys in a week's time." At this moment, it felt like my heart has lighten, letting out a broad smile. 

My mind starts to reminisced when he stares and smile at me. Those memories when he stares and smiles at me rushed back. An involuntary smile was printed on my face. I started laughing at my foolishness. 
"Mom! I help you with your dishes!" I shouted as i rushed down the stairs.
"What happened to you? Such a sudden change of mood, you were still so moody yesterday."
I shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

 

I woke up the next morning, wishing school would start soon. I squinted my eyes to get a better view of the calendar and realize there are 2 days left to school. Collapsing back to my bed and feeling so restless. A light bulb came above my head, i took out my phone and scroll his social networks.

A sweet smile etched on my face while seeing his display photo. 
"So angelic, guess i have good taste."
 

[Hey!]

A girl's post on his wall caught my attention, curiously i clicked on it.

[hey]
[Haven't see you for so long, how are you? Still handsome?]

Is she trying to flirt him right now, jealousy filled me.

[fine]
 

Why is he so cold...? I sulked, is he like this to all girls? 

[Why are you like this? Do you forgot how much we fun when we were in the same class before i left?]

That's it, he didn't replied then.

 

"Time for lunch, Jaeyi!" My mom knocked my bedroom door.
"Arraseo. Coming." I exited his social network and went down to the kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and prepare for school, finally. I put on my contact lens and wear my uniform. Grabbing a sandwich from the table, i make my way to the bus stop. Crowded bus stop in the early morning, where students had to go to school and adults heading to work.
"Ah i hate this." I muttered to myself.

"Jaeyi!" I followed the voice of the owner and saw someone i wasn't ready to face.
Oh Sehun.
It's not that i wasn't over it, i mean i already accept the fact i like Jongin mentally, but i wasn't ready to tell anyone. But yes, i still do mind the fact that Sehun told Jongin.
"A new semester already and you're still angry?" He looked at me with an innocent face.
He was right, a new semester, a new kind of school life. I shouldn't bring anger from the last semester. 
I nodded to myself.
"Wow really?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter