Chapter 1 Final

The day I met him...
 
"Jongin?!!"I asked loudly as i smile widely and hugged him tightly.
 
"I miss you."I whispered to him.
 
"Uhh...Miss? I'm not Jongin.I'm Jongmin.Park Jongmin."He said and I broke the hug.
 
I touch his face and look at him.
 
"But why do you look like him?"I asked almost to whisper.
 
"I'm sorry."I said and look away as a tear flow down my cheeks.
 
"Miss are you okay?"He asked and I nodded.
 
"Sorry..."I apologize again.
 
"You know people said tear steals hearts."He joke and I unconciously smile.
 
"See you look pretty when you smile."Jongmin said and I chuckle.
 
*He is definitely a sweataker... like Kai....*
After a few minutes,we stop talking.
 
"Mind telling me what happen?"He asked worriedly as my tears won't stop falling.
 
"Jongin is my boyfriend.We have been couple... for two years then... we break up and ....then his friends told me that he is sick,now he.......left me."I said and
buried my head on my palm.
 
He side hugged me."Gwenchana.."He said.
 
"You are the same like him...Your face...your voice and words..."I said as I cried on his chest.
 
"Shhh.Everythings will be alright."He said and rubbed my back like how Jongin always do.
 
I cried harder and soon,i felt asleep due to tiredness.
 
Jongmin brushed your fringe and look at you face.
 
*This girl must have been suferring a lot.*He thought and your cheek lovingly.
 
*What am I feeling?*He asked as he felt something weird.
 
Soon,the rain stops.
 
"Uhh....Miss? Ireona.It stop raining."Jongmin woke me up.
 
"Uh.Oh mian."I said and rubbed my eyes and stand up.As soon as I stand up,I felt the world is spinning and i lost balance luckily Jongmin catch me.
 
"Oh! You're burning!"He panic and carry me bridal style to his car.
 
"Can you tell me your address?"He asked but as I want to answer I faint.
 
"Aish!"Jongmin panic and went to his house.He carry me in his room and cover me with his blanket.
 
He put a cold towel on my head and took care of me.
 
*Why do I have this weird feelings? Why do i panic when she's nobody to me? Aigoo...I can't understand this new feeling..*Jongmin thought and sighed as he looks at you.
 
"Yeoppo."He said as brushed away your fringe.
 
He continue to look after you and change the towel every minutes.
 
Soon,he felt asleep beside you.
 
"Um..."I groaned and touch my head.
 
I open my eyes and saw unfamiliar place.
 
"Where am i?"I asked and get up.As soon as i get up the towel fell.
 
I look at my side and saw Jongmin sleeping.
 
*Did he....perhaps...took care of me?*I thought and felt happy about it.
 
I stare at him and trace his face with my eyes.
 
Then,he stir in his sleep.I smile at his cuteness.
 
*Kai, he is the same as you.*I thought and smile bitterly.
 
"Oh! you're awake?"He asked and cut my daydream.
 
"Ye-yeah.Sorry for troubling you."I said and play with my fingers.
 
Then he smile and shook his head."No problem."He salute me playfully.
 
I chuckle and shook my head at his cuteness.
 
"You just like him."I said and stare at him.
 
Then,he holds my hand and smile assuring.
 
"I'm sure he doesn't want you to be sad.Uljima~ stop."He said and look straight into my eyes.
 
I nodded and let out a small smile.
 
Then,he put his hands on my forehead.
 
"Your fever has gone."He said happily.
 
"Yeah.Thanks to you doctor."I said and chuckle.
 
"No problem.This is all easy for a professional doctor like me."He said arrogantly and we laughed.
 
"Are you okay now? You can stay here if you want."He offer and I shook my head with a smile.
 
"Then,let me send you home."He said and took his car key.
 
I told him my address and he send me until infront of my door.
 
"Thank you,Jongmin.My one day doctor."I joke and smile.
 
*Its good to see your smile.Why is my heart beating so fast? Aish!*Jongmin thought as he walked in his car and drove off.
 
The next day,Minri came back to her work and work as usual.
 
My colleges keeps on cheer me up and makes me laugh.
 
"Doctor Minri,we have a new doctor.This is his profile.He will come here and try to get.... know him."Doctor Hyun-ae said and give his the file.
 
"Park Jongmin?"I asked as I read his profile.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm here to meet Doctor Im minri."He said politely and bowed.
 
I put down his file and smile.
 
"Hello~ I'm Doctor Im mini."I said and smile at him as I saw his shocked face.
 
"You're a doctor?"He asked and I nod.
 
"Wow! this is so coincident!"He said and we laughed.
 
"I never heard her laughing like this for a while"Hyun-ae said as she smile happily with other doctors.
 
"Okok go back to your desk.I need to do my work."I said and shoo him.
 
"Okay doctooooor~~~"He said with aegyo and i chuckle.
 
I shook my head and continue doing my work.
 
I went out fom my office and walked in my patients room to check on her.
 
"Ma'am your health has improve a lot.Keeps on taking care of your food and I think I can let you out by tomorrow."I said as I write down on her health booklet.
 
"Nae.Kamsahamnida agasshi."The ahjumma said and smile kindly.
 
Then,i went out from her ward and browse through other patient's file.
 
"Busy?"Someone poked my sides.
 
"Oh! hi jongmin.Not that busy."I answered.
 
"Don't go home alone.Wait for me."He said and ruffle my hair.
 
"Uh...but-"I was cut by him covering his ears and walk away.
 
"Yah! Jongimin!"I shout but he ignore me, then a smile crept on my face.
 
"Aigoo~"I said and shook my head at his cuteness and walked in my room with a big smile plastered on my face.
 
After work he sent me home."Night,Minri."He said and waved.
I nodded and smile back.
 
A year later~
 
 
We have been closer and he always send me home by saying that its dangerous and bla bla bla.He's caring and protective like Kai.I kinda like him now.He is so similar to Kai.Today,I went to Jongin's grave and visit him.I have been doing this whenever I happy,sad or angry.I felt like he's always with me.
 
"Hello Jongin~~"I said and put flowers on top of his grave.
 
"I'm so happy right now.I don't know why but I think I kinda like that guy,Jongmin.He's behavior is just like you.Childish,cute and sweet.I think I have fallen for him.Ottoke? what should I do? I'm so confuse right now.I don't think he likes me.Maybe he's just treat me like a bestfriend or maybe sister.Aish! Ottoke?!"I complained to him and pout.
 
I told him everything that happens today and I shared with him all my secrets.
 
"Zzzz....zzz"My phone vibrate.
 
"Meet me at the tree that we first met."
                                                        -Jongmin~
 
"Gotta go Jongin.I will visit you soon."I said and left his grave.
 
I went to the tree that helds all my memories with Kai and 1st time meeting Jongmin.
 
As i walk nearer,I saw someone's back.
 
"Jongmin!"I said happily and he turned.
 
I stand infront of him and smile happily.
 
"I have something to tell you."He said seriously and I nod.
 
"Minri ah.....From the first time meeting you,i think you'e weird because you call me Jongin."He started.
 
"Don't remind me."I said and my face went red because of embarrassment.
 
"But i thinks that what makes me attract to you.When you cry,i felt like i need to coax you and took care of you.Your smile is contagious and your laugh..its the best melody ever.I love everything about you.I know this is so sudden."
 
Then, he kneel down on one foot with flowers."Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked nervously.
 
I gasped at his confession.
 
"Yes..."I said and nodded.
 
He look at me happily and smile widely.
 
He hugged me and spun me around.
 
"Saranghae,Im minri."He said and leaned in for a kiss.
 
I closed my eyes and reply it.
 
"Nado sarangahae."I said as we broke the kiss.
 
"Thank you for everything,Jongmin.You are my strength and my medicine."I said and smile widely showing my eyesmile.
 
"No,thank you for giving me your love and try to open your heart."He said cheesily and i chuckle.
 
Then, we share a long sweet kiss again.
 
I guess this is fate.The day he break up with me,the day he left me and the day i meet him.I guess this is my happy ending.
 
 

 

Goodbyes are not forever

Goodbyes are not the end

They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again