When you're getting married and Kai teases you at work - Kai

EXO Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

“_____-ah, your boyfriend-“Your co-worker, Sungyoong were cut off by someone.

“I’m her future husband!”

“Yeah, your future husband is here to-“She didn’t even get a chance to finish her sentence when Kai barged in your office.

“My wifey~! I miss you so much~!” Kai walked towards you and hugged you tightly as he twirled you around.

“Kim Jong in! Put me down!” Kai stopped twirling you around but didn’t put you down. He held you instead. You looked down at him as he smiled at you innocently.

“I miss you wifey~ Don’t you miss your husband?” He smirked. “Hmm, it’s sound perfect to call myself your husband...”

“Yah, Kim Jong in! We’re not married yet and can you please put me down?? We’re at my office!” You said, turning red since most of your co-worker saw the whole scene. He smirked again.

“If you want me to put you down, then give me a kiss.. A proper kiss.. On my lips and I don’t want a peck..” You frowned but bended down and gave him a real kiss.

“Okay, since you’re being a good girl, I will put you down..” He put you down and stole a kiss from you.

“Yah! Who told you to do that?? All my co-worker can see us!” he smirked.

“Wae? I like attention..” You smacked his arm.

“YOU like attention but I don’t, idiot!” He laughed and bear-hug you.

“Well, well..  Wifey, you do realise that you’re going to marry this y yet cute idiot, right? Or do I have to remind you? With my kisses..” He whispered the last sentence in your ear, making you shiver.

“Yah! My co-workers are going to tease me if they see this!” He chuckled.

“You only have five close co-workers who tease you.. I have 11.. But you know what? If they tease you, that’s means you’re lucky and they’re just jealous..”

“But-“ He took your hand and led you out.

“Let’s go eat lunch!” You pulled his hand to make him stopped walking.

“I’m going to eat with them.. We orde

Please log in to read the full chapter