Our Baby - Lay

EXO Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yixing, our baby me again~ He really can’t wait to come out!” You exclaimed. Lay smiled and rubbed your stomach.

“I can’t wait to see you too, my baby~ But don’t kick mommy so hard, okay?” Lay said. Even though he looks calm, but inside he would want to scream out loud about how happy he is.

“Daddy’s going to teach you how to dance so you can be a dancing machine like me~ but you can’t be like Uncle Jongin, okay? He’s too y and doesn’t looks innocent when he dance. You must be a innocence dancing machine like me, okay?” He coed. The baby kicked in response.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute Yixing~ our baby will be awesome and cute like you for sure~” You said. Lay smiled and placed a soft kiss on your lips. Just about he leans in to kiss you again; the baby kicked your stomach. Lay chuckled since he felt it too.

“Ooops~! Looks like our baby wants mommy to himself. Mommy’s mine, you got it? When you grow up, you must find a girl like your mommy, okay? I have so many reasons to love your mommy…” You blushed a bit. How can Lay be so cute a times like this?

“But for now, he gets me to himself~” You cooed, just to earn a pout from Lay.

“No~! You’re mine~! Our baby can find a girl for himself!” Lay whined. You giggled and patted his head.

“Aigoo, I’m for both of you, okay? I’m for him until he finds his own girl, but I’m for you forever…” You said. Lay immediately smiled, showing the dimple you love. He gave you another kiss before he stood up.

“I’m going to take a shower. My body smells like I danced for a whole day. Don’t go anywhere, okay? Just yell when you need anything, or need me.” You nodded. He kissed your forehead before he rushed to the bathroom.

The baby kicked a few times and made you smiled. You tried to move a bit so that you’re laying on the couch but then you felt water dripping down your legs. Your, Water, Broke! YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!!!

“Yixing!! Yixing!!” You yelled for him. You tried  to get up by yourself but you fell to the hard floor.

“OW!” You groaned in pain. “Yixing!! Yixing!!”

Lay heard you screaming and dress up real quick because he felt something bad happened. Hence, he didn’t even finish showering!

“Bao bei!!” He rushed towards your side the moment he saw you on the floor, blood also dripping down your leg.

“Bao bei! We need to go to the hospital now!!” Lay said in panic. He helped you to the car but since you’re a bit slower, he uses his strength to carry you. HE immediately started the car and drove as fast as he could.

“Bao bei, hold on! The hospital is just around the corner!” He said.

“Bao bei, hold on, okay?” He said. “Hey!! Help my wife!!” He yelled as nurses helped you to get on a bed. At this point, tears were already buildin

Please log in to read the full chapter