Awake (Yoongi's Version)

Young, Wild, and Free (BTS Oneshots) {HIATUS}

A/N: Here is the last one guys! I hope you enjoyed this mini trilogy ^^

Yoongi sat beside you, counting your strands of hair. He kept losing his count, because your face was quite distracting. He let out a sigh.

“Maybe I should move on. She would want that for me.” he reasoned. Still, he couldn’t bring himself to think of anyone but you. He thought it was unfair, and that fate worked in mysterious ways. His thought evaporated when you stirred a bit. He your cheek, smiling his gummy smile.

Then, the door opened and his little brother walked in.

“Jimin, didn’t I tell you to-”

Jimin cut Yoongi off, “Minah said she would start screaming if I didn’t bring her to you, hyung.”
Yoongi’s eyes panned down to his small daughter of 2 years. She got many of her features from him, but she got her eye color- a pretty brown hazel- from you.

“Dada! I missed you too much!”

He chuckled at that. “You didn’t want to hang out with Jimin oppa?” he asked as he lifted her into his arms.

“Oppa is fun, but I wanted Dada.”
Yoongi pressed a kiss to his daughter’s forehead. “You’re too cute, Minah.”

Jimin tapped Yoongi’s shoulder furiously. “Hy-Hyung! Look!”
Minah and Yoongi both turned their heads just in time to see the woman on the patient bed sit up. Yoongi walked over to you and knelt down, so you two were on the same eye level. He saw you blink once and then twice. Before he could say anything, you grinned. “Wow, you’re handsome.”
Yoongi and Jimin both laughed, while Minah jumped out of Yoongi’s arms and into yours. You patted her head. “Wow, aren’t you the cutest thing?” you said and began to tickle her. She began to scream and yell. “Mama, mama!”

You stopped and looked up at Yoongi. “Mama?”

Yoongi nodded slowly. “Yes, that’s who you are to her.”

“And you are?”
“Your husband.”
“And who is he?” you asked, pointing at Jimin.

“My younger brother.”

You nodded. “She’s mine?”
Yoongi nodded and sat next to you. “Doesn’t she have your eyes?”
You laughed and nodded. “I guess she does.”
Yoongi turned and pressed a kiss to your cheek. “You were in a car accident 2 years ago. You had a heart attack from the shock, and the doctors couldn’t get you to calm down, so they put you in an induced coma. They stopped you from dying, but they had no clue when you’d come out of it. All of your stats have been normal. That’s probably why you feel fine. But...right before they put you into an induced coma, your body began to contract and Minah was born. I wish you could’ve been there, because now our poor daughter has to go around with the name Min Minah. I’m horrible at naming people.”

“I love it.” you said simply. “The repetition is cute. I’m going to call her MinMIn from now on!” you laughed.

Jimin approached the bed. “Uwah, you’re the same as I remember, ____. It’s been so long since I heard your laugh.”
“Your name is Jimin, right?”
“Yes.”

“I think I faintly remember you…you’re a charmer, aren’t you?”
Minah giggled. “Oppa is really popular with women.”
Jimin picked Minah up and twirled her around saying, “Who said you could go around saying things like that? Hmm?”. All the while, she was screaming in delight.

Yoongi shrugged as you turned to him. “Minah is infatuated with him. Probably because he treats her so well.”
You smiled, intertwining your fingers with his. “Somewhere in my heart, I know I missed you, Yoongi.”

Yoongi laughed. “I never told you my name, _____.”

You turned and gasped. “Oh that’s right! So maybe I really am remembering!”

“Take your time, babe. You don’t need to force it, just let it come naturally. Though I am happy you remembered my name.”

You giggled, pressing a kiss to his lips. “I think that with you, remembering myself will be a piece of cake~.”

Minah jumped up onto the bed, settling herself between you and Yoongi. “Mama and Dada!”
You kissed Minah’s head. “Yes darling. Mama and Dada are right here.”

Yoongi’s heart swelled for a moment before it settled back down again. He chuckled to himself. “Fate works in mysterious ways.”