Chapter 1

Dystopia

"Argh!" Sehun threw the transmitter across the room and didn't regret it till he heard it smash against the wall. "No," he whispered as he got up to see the damage he had done.

He limped over to the transmitter which lay there in pieces. " what did I do?" He put his head in between his knees and yanked at his hair.

 

His head shot up as he heard someone come crashing through the door. Sehun's eyes flew open as he looked at the door.

 

"Soo!" Sehun ran over to his badly injured friend.

"Sehun!" The scream was barely a whisper. "Sehun they were taken. Not all of them though! Suho and Baekhyun were killed." Kyungsoo's sobs filled the whole of the warehouse.

 

"Shhh Soo it's okay! You're okay! " Sehun calmed kyungsoo.

 

"Really!?" After that kyungsoo passed out.

 

Sehun bit his lips and rushed over to the first aid box . There wasn't much in it but it would have to do. He ran back over to the unconscious kyungsoo and opened the first aid box.

He began to put cream on kyungsoo's burns and wrapped them with soft cloth. He nodded at his work pretty proud with himself. Then...

 

"Omo," he looked at kyungsoo's leg it was bloody and oh no there was a chunk taken out of his leg as if someone had taken a bite from his leg.

He bit his lips and began dabbing  kyungsoo's face began to contort with pain.

 

  "It's okay kyungsoo it's nearly over," Sehun assured even though he was  pretty sure kyungsoo couldn't hear him!

He managed to clean it but he didn't know what to do there was a chunk taken out of kyungsoo's leg what should he do?

He saw a bundle of cloth and he decided to wrap it around kyungsoo's leg. Face it he was no doctor or surgeon.

He just hoped kyungsoo would wake up soon. He had had enough of being alone in this world. He needed to have someone by his side.

 

Sehun dozed off for over two hours until kyungsoo's screams brought him back to life.

"Argh my leg!" Kyungsoo screamed.

 

"I'm sorry there was nothing I could do! I fixed your burns but I'm no doctor kyungsoo." Sehun screamed out.

 

"Sehun! We have to get out of here now! They're coming here soon! They're going to destroy this part of the city,” Kyungsoo began to explain that Luhan needed to rid the world of people like Kyungsoo, people who might want to fight back but a bit at a time. “They’re destroy the west part today,we’re next Sehun we have too get out of here.” Kyungsoo shook Sehun’s arm.

 

“No you’re no state to go anywhere! Soo look at your self i don’t even know if you can walk!” Sehun said exasperatedly.

 

“Then..go with out me! Sehun save yourself!” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Soo that’s the craziest thing i have ever heard you say. What happened too never leave a man behind? If i’m going you’re coming with me,” Sehun grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and slung it over his shoulder and tried to pull up Kyungsoo whose face grimaced.

 

“It’s no use Sehun I’ll  just slow you down.!” Kyungsoo almost shouted.

 

“No Kyungsoo I’ve lost everyone close to me! I’m not going to leave here too slip away from me to. then the only person i know would be …. Luhan.” Sehun smiled at Kyungsoo. “You’re coming with me.” Sehun demanded.

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip and then said “Fine but if i start to hold you back you have too leave me.” Kyungsoo began to  stand up.

 

“Wait, I have an idea.” Sehun ran back too were when he had been sitting on the wood before.

 

He got out his knife and starting to carve something in the wood throwing spare pieces away. He felt and engraving on the knife and he looked down at it. “Luhan’s present too sehun ah” He smiled but quickly went back to the wood. “There!” He walked over to Kyungsoo.

 

“What is it?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Well I’m no wood carving person like Luhan but i can still make things from anything. These are your crutches!” Sehun held out the two wooden crutches.

 

“Oh Sehun you’re a genius.” Kyungsoo smiled as he took the crutches from Sehun.

 

“Come on lets go Soo,” Sehun smiled as Kyungsoo got to his feet.

 

“Last time I Stood up was when a bit of my leg got blown off. Then i crawled back here!” Kyungsoo and Sehun laughed.

 

“Is that laughter that I hear? In This place,what kind of sick beings are you?”


 

A/N: Hahaha Cliffhanger for you guys! i hope you like it even though i don’t.


Please comment and subscribe please tell me how i can improve!