End

Cinderella's Stepsister

 

 

*Ring~

 

 

The cafe's door bell rang , means there are people come in or go out. A long brown hair girl wearing a black beanie stop looking at the busy street and turn towards the door. Her soft pink lips curl into smile upon seeing the people who came in.

 

 

"Hae, have you order our drinks?" A guy with a pair of big eyes came in and walk toward her while keeping his car key into his pocket. His lips curl up too when he saw that girl, something sparkle in his big eyes when he saw her.

 

 

"Yeap, hot chocolate for me and Mocha for you. Sorry, its starting to snow these day so i order hot drink for you.." the girl name 'Hae' looks at him cutely.

 

 

"Its okay, I'll drink whatever you ordered" Niel say while pinching her rosy cheek lightly.

 

 

"Niel-ah, who are we going to meet today? Lee.. what? Hehe, i forgot his name already..Is he someone i know from my past?" HaeSung ask him while looking outside the busy street again.

 

 

"Lee Byunghun, just call him L.Joe. Yea, he is a friend we both know. Its been a long time since I last seen him.." Niel answer while smile to the waiter who brings their drinks.

 

 

"L.Joe...L.Joie, can I call him L.Joie? Hehe~ I think he is a good guy..although I don't remember.." Sadness filled up that beautiful pair of brown eyes. She doesn't remember a thing after the incident. She didn't even try to think back because almost every part of her don't want to.

 

 

"Sure you can..you always call him L.Joie in the past too..aigoo~ you still have me right? I love you,Hae.."Yes, he loves her, really really love her. HaeSung turn to him and signal him lower his head. Then, she quickly sneak a peck on his cheek. His heartbeats always beat unsteadly around her. He nearly got a heart attack for a forth time because of her.

 

First time was his first day in the school he transfer to. It was recess that time, he bring his lunch box to the rooftop. He saw Hae lying there eyes closing he was shock because of her beauty, at the same time he thought he just saw her in the hallway. Apparently, the girl he saw in the hallway is her twin. But, he fall for this girl instead of the other twin in the hallway. Even if they have a same face but, he fall for Hae.

 

The second time, in his own club. Yes, he owns a club and is a future CEO of a big shopping mall. He is the only son of the present CEO. He never thought she will show up in his club and lucky he, he always show up when she drunk. The drunken girl didn't recognize him since he will make up a little and he didn't wear his big nerdy glasses to his club. The drunken girl's light smokey make up, short pants or skirt and those milky long legs can give him a non-stop bleeding nose. That's why he make a new weird rule, he cant let those low class people touch his girl right?So, L.Joe is the bartender and a best buddy to him.

 

The third time, he thought HaeSung will just recognize him because its the first time in school he was standing so close to her and it was close enough to let her recognize him but still, a lucky him. He actually bump on her purposely because he scare that she will cry,because she look like she was going to cry. He don't want to think that the black paper rose he did and put in her locker everyday, make her sad. Well, how he open her locker? She didnt even bother to lock it.

 

 

The forth time, this time. A peck. A peck and he can die on spot.

 

 

He look at her, shocked. She pokes his cheek using her finger to turn his head away shyly.Then, cafe's door bell rang again.

 

 

*Ring~

 

 

A silver hair guy named L.Joe came in and save the awkward yet cute situation.

 

 

"Supp? Hae, remember me? I'm your boyfriend!" the girl glare at him jokingly and shake her head a little.

 

"Yah! Watch your mouth dude.. Doing fine? Still haven't get a girl for yourself?" Niel ask him and the girl beside him just sit there chuckle quietly.

 

__

 

 

"Niel-ah, he is a good guy..I like him. Can we meet him often?" they are walking around a park near the cafe.

 

 

"Sure, but promise me you won't fall for him pleaseee? " He is pleading her with his big eyes but she is playing with the snow that fell on her palm. 

 

 

"Hmm..I don't know if i will fall for him...maybe? " Her lips twitched to one side..smirking.

 

 

Niel didn't reply her. He spun her around and help her wear a necklace with a black cat pendant.

 

And quickly plants a soft kiss on her pink soft lips he always wanted. 

 

 

 

 

 

___

A/N :

  Thanks for anyone who read this... im so sorryy its a late update xd 

   I hope you like the ending~~  I feel so awkward writing it.. OTL

 

   Comments^^~