Someday..

just another lie (Writing Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeheon threw his back pack to his bed, settling himself infront of his study table. No matter how hectic school was, he would always find himself taking a blank paper together with a pencil. Just like what he did everyday, he took a deep breath and started writing.

"It's beating hard and loud, my heart,
but you still didn't notice,
It's hard to breathe,
but you'd still come near,
calling my name,

How can I put out this fire,
When you're the one who lit it?"

Taeheon stopped writing, putting down his pencil after taking a fleeting glance through his writings. He placed the paper together with the stack of other unfinished songs.

Yes, its all about the same person, its all about him. Moon Junyoung.

Taeheon had always been the shy one, everything that he felt, he keep to himself and that includes his feelings for Junyoung. Taeheon will wait until he felt some courage, to tell Junyoung how good he looked almost everyday even after soccer practice, how difficult it it to have a dream without him in it and ofcourse to tell him how he loves him. That's all Taeheon's song all about, his smile, his voice, his everything. He can't wait until he is a little bit more brave than he is now, so someday he could just show Junyoung, all the songs about him.

But until 'someday' comes, until that day comes, he will keep writing songs about him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter