Never End

just another lie (Writing Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was your first soccer lesson?", Siwan tucked in the younger to his bed and received a grin from him.

"It was fun! I scored 2 goals and you know what the coach said?", Dongjun said excitedly, "I have a bright future in soccer"

"You must be proud of yourself because I know I do", Siwan said, amused at how his stepbrother was so into that sport. He had never seen him this excited, not as long as he could remember. "Maybe you could be a professional soccer player one day"

"I don't want to be just a professional player, I want to be a successful one when I grow up . I'll make lots of money and you won't have to work anymore", Dongjun said, completely oblivious to the change of Siwan's expression. "I can't wait", Siwan lied, tried to put on a smile while patting the younger's head, "but a succesful player has to have enough sleep"

Dongjun was just 2 years old when his mother remarried to Siwan's dad and 5 years old when they lose their parents. Being the older one, Siwan took care of everything, he worked at a very young age and thanks to his outstanding highschool result, finding a job was easier. Eachother's company were all they've got and yet they never complained.

Siwan stayed there after he turned off the lights and switched on Dongjun's favourite night lamp. Siwan watched silently at Dongjun who was already sleeping soundly, the younger was smiling even in his sleep. Siwan was secretly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter