Again..

just another lie (Writing Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung", a weak voice called from behind, making Siwan turned around immeditely to the familiar voice.

"Dongjun-ah", Siwan said, opening his arms in reflex as he saw his dongsaeng ran towards him. Tears streamed down Dongjun's cheek vigorously, which is a painful sight for Siwan. Siwan let the younger's hands wrapped around his waist, patting his back when Dongjun's head finally settled on Siwan's shoulder.

"Its been a month, what if she-", he sobbed through Siwan's shoulder.

"Shh", Siwan shook his head, pulling Dongjun closer to him and hold him tight.

"Everything's gonna be okay, I am sure it will". He wasn't sure, no, but to lie was the right thing to do, the only thing he could do.

---------

"Juhee-ah, I brought my hyung today", Dongjun said, half whispering as he carressed his girlfriend's cheek softly. Siwan stared silently at Dongjun and how busy he was telling Juhee how amazing Siwan is, bringing up every single detail possible. It didn't stop Dongjun from talking eventhough he didn't get any respond from her. It didn't stop him from bragging about his hyung eventhough Juhee was lying helplessly infront of him with her eyes closed, breathing with the help of a machine.

"I can't wait until you meet him. I know you'll like him".

That brought upon a frown on his face. Dongjun took her weak hands, hold them tight in his. "You have to wake up soon, okay?", he said. Tears trickled down his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter