봄을그리다 ● Painting Spring

정 ● jeong「one-shot collection」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Past Spring. We painted the sky together, but now I’m the only one who shamefully painted it again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I stood there. Taking photos of the field, thinking of some things I should’ve left in the city. I should really forget her and about us. She has left me, I need to move on.

I usually don’t like taking pictures of landscapes and places, but this time I was completely immersed in taking photos of the country side. What has come to me? Just because I am moving on with another chapter of my life, doesn’t mean I’m also changing.

I kept on taking photos until a person appeared on my lens. Finally, a person in this deserted place, it wasn’t a tourist spot but the area is good when you’re trying to have a peace of mind. It’s good to know I’m not alone. I took some photos of her unknowingly and approached her. As soon as I came nearer to her, she walked away. I guess she’s also trying to move one with her past relationship and she doesn’t want any guy to talk to her. Indeed, I’ve chosen a good location for me to move on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sat there. Trying to think what’s missing. Painting is my life, I’ve been doing it since I can remember. My Dad’s a calligrapher and it’s a shame I couldn’t even live up to his name. Art is already part of my blood, and being kicked out from your job because you lack of creativity, affects me a lot.

I pull out my notebook, and started thinking all the things that inspired me. I can’t think of anything. I can’t. ‘What’s missing?’ I sighed. Maybe tomorrow it’ll come to me, I need sleep, maybe. I stood up and left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a long and hard day yesterday, Myungsoo decided to take a stroll at the town He visited. There are lots of café and thrift shops he saw. Until a shop that sells camera caught his eye, it wasn’t really a shop for camera, but the display has lots of vintage cameras you can buy without spending to many money and He haven’t seen that anywhere.

 

He entered the old shop, and a girl with a beautiful smile greeted him, “Good Morning.” He couldn’t utter a word, instead he bowed and looked at the camera’s display case. He didn’t know what came to him but he felt shy after both of their eyes met. He thought that girl looked familiar, and remembered she was the one he took photos of yesterday.

“How much are these?” He turned around and asked. The girl was busy wiping the glass window from outside. Myungsoo observed her for a while, until she saw him and smiled.

“What can I help you with?” She peeked at the door.

“Ahh, this one” he pointed the cameras.

“Oh, we’re not selling those. It belongs to my grandfather, he lives upstairs. He’s just displaying that to attract customers. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter