Jealous For No Reason.

Jealous For No Reason.

Why? Why are you always hanging out with Luhan hyung?”, Sehun pouted.

Because we’re friends”, you said nonchalantly as you continued to look through the fridge for something to eat.

But you’re with him more than you’re with me!”, he argued.

You looked up at him. He was leaning against the counter with both hands holding the edge, glaring at you. You closed the fridge and walked over to him.

Am I not allowed to have friends?”, you said as you touched his cheek.

Yeah, b-but…

You’re always smiling and laughing with him, and touching him and stuff…”, he whined softly.

I’m your girlfriend. I’m his friend. He’s your brother. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you because I love you. And I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t do anything to hurt you because he loves you too”, you said trying to pacify him.

You trust us right?

Sehun got visibly flustered and that made you smile a little. He was so cute when he got jealous like this for no reason. Although sometimes it got out of hand but you figured it was his way of showing concern.

Y-yeah, but still…don’t touch him so much! Or smile at him like that. Or laugh at his stupid jokes! They’re not even funny half the time!”, he continued complaining.

Okay, okay, I won’t. I’ll only touch you. Only smile at you. Only laugh at your ridiculous jokes”, you mocked, reaching up to give him a quick peck on the nose.