A Fortunate Injury

A Fortunate Injury - Lay

Not my best imagine but~ I TRIED~~ T_T 

"Aish! Kris wake up!" you pleaded trying to shake him awake. Waking up the laziest member of Exo was a difficult task to do but since you lived with the Exo members you were dominated as the one to wake Kris up. The other members were easy to wake up but Kris by far was teh worst to wake up. "What's the problem _______?" the Exo members entered the room. "He won't get up!" you grunted as you tried pulling the covers off. Giving up you turned around "Tao oppa can you hel-YAHHHH!" You felt hands pull  onto your arms as you fell into Kris's arms he jumps up then trying to wrap you in his blanket. The other members upon seeing this coudlnt' help but burst into a peal of laughter.

You coudln't help but laugh along as you struggled to wriggle free. All the Exo members treated you as if you were their little sister, so they often teased you or doted on you. You smiled at them as Lay stepped forward to help pull you out. They were all like older brothers to you but you couldn't help but sometimes feel your heart skip a beat as Lay lifted you out of the blanket. You could feel a blush creeping across your face as you mumbled a thank you. You were confused as to why you were feeling this way. Your thoughts were interrupted as you heard the manger yell, "Leaving in 15 minutes!" Kris jumped up and ran for the bathroom to quickly get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye______!" "Anneyeong!" as the Exo members one by one left. When you made sure they were all gone you quickly plugged in your phone as Exo's growl started playing. You quickly moved to the beat following along the choreography as you struck the final pose you winced as you felt a pain in your ankle you tried to stand but you gasped as you felt yourself starting to collapse. You closed your eyes bracing for the impact but you felt your arms around your waist you opened your eyes to see Lay holding onto you. "Ah Lay oppa how long have you been there?" you struggled to get you up but let out a whimper as you felt pain shooting up your leg. Lay held onto you then without saying anything he carried you bridal style onto the couch. "How long have you danced like that?" Lay suddenly questioned. "Ah I often self taught myself when you guys would leave the dorm."

Lay smiled "You're really talented you got all the steps down perfectly." You blushed as you stammered, "T-thanks oppa but why did you come back?" "Ah I forgot my jacket here." Lay said sheepishly. "Well don't keep the others waiting just leave me I'll be fine." "Alright then if you have any problems just call me araso?" Lay looked into your eyes. Your heart stopped. You couldn't describe how much you wanted to kiss those lips, how much you wanted him to hug you and call you his how much yo-. Your thoughts were interrupted as a pair of soft lips crashed onto yours. As Lay slowly pulled back you blushed and smiled. Lay whispered, "I always saw you more than just a sister." 

Did you enjoy the imagine?~ XD sweet dreams everyone