Yellow Raincoat

Yellow Raincoat

 

Surely, she is driving me insane.

And she is my girlfriend.

 

It is always happen like this. Whenever we fought over something, even just a small thingy, it'll always like this. I'm the one who always being insane, and she becomes so chill and quiet. Yeah, so quiet.

And I hate this so much. It is much better if she just mad me, clinging, nagging, or even punch me, rather than being so quiet. Unfortunately, she is always being so quiet whenever we fought. Simple say, she ignores me.

Seriously, it is stress me out since we played this 'I dont wanna talk to you' games about three days. She avoids me. When I try to pick her up for college, she's already gone. When I met her in hallway, she avoids me. When I wanna talk to her, she acted like a busy person. She gave me the cold shoulder. Oh, please.

She will act like she doesn’t need me. That is the most stressful moment for me. I know how independent she is. Sometimes, she goes to college by herself. She like brings some heavy items by herself, go somewhere by herself. She even didn’t calls me to accompany her. She will not ask for my help if she can do it by herself. But, it'll become more and more whenever we fought. Hey, I have a man-pride that wanna be someone she needed.

 

I didn’t see her for a day. I bet, she's the best hider since how desperate I am looking for her and still got nothing. She's no where to see.

 

"Sehun-ah!"

I turned around to see Jongin who goes to me at jog-trot. "What’s up?"

"I saw her."

I know clearly what Jongin talking about. "Where is she?"

Jongin quiet for a while. I can see this guy just trying to catch his breath before answers me. "Hallway. Going to lobby, I guess. Catch her before she's going home."

"I know."

 

"Sehun-ah!"

I'm ready to run away before I heard Jongin calls me again. When I turn around, he throw me something. Yellow raincoats. Two yellow raincoats.

"Heavy raining outsides," Jongin smiled to me, "take care of her, kay? She's the best friend that I've ever had."

"Always."

 

I run as fast as I can. I don’t wanna miss a chance to talk to her. I can’t do this 'I dont wanna talk to you' games anymore. Maybe, she doesn’t need me. But, I needed her. More than she needs me.

 

Jongin is right. She's in the lobby right now. Stands near to the stairs, looking out the rain. She lifted hands, trying to feel the pouring rain fulling her hands. Smile that covered her face makes me realized about something. I missed her. Alot.

I know how much she loves rain. She even ever sits in couch, just watches over rain whole day. She loves rain too much. But, she hates being damped because of rain. That is why Jongin gives me this yellow raincoats. Only me and Jongin who know about her unique personality. Loves rain, but hates damp over rain.

 

I put on my yellow raincoats and take a step to her. As quiet as I can since I don’t wanna her runaway after see me. I don’t wanna lose this chance.

 

 

"Sehun-ah,"

Oh, I loved her voice. The way she calls me, makes me melt away. I missed her voice for sure. I missed everything about her.

She is still quiet when I put on her yellow raincoat that Jongin gave to me earlier. I put on the hoodie raincoat to her when she finally speaks up, "I'm sorry."

I frozed for a while. Does she said sorry to me?

"Look," She takes my hand and hold it. I loved warm sensation that her hands gave to my hand, "I know how selfish I am. I'm sorry. I didnt-"

"Can you promise me something?"

 

She looks so blank for a while before nodding her head.

I cupped her face before I continued to talk, "Can you just, be angry to me? Mad to me? Or punch me? And stop ignores me. Can you?"

She didn’t say anything. She just look me deep in the eyes. Oh, I even missed her eyes.

"You stress me out for ignoring me over this three days. You know I-"

 

I can’t continue what will I say since I feel her arms around my neck. Pulling me into a warm and tightly hug. Hug that I missed so much.

"I'm sorry." She said, once again. I can feel her breath hit my neck. So warm, especially when the heavy rains around us.

I smiled into her hug. Smeel her scent that addicting to me. "I love you too."

 


 

Oh, dont ask me why but I love Bieber's Yellow Raincoat lately,

and Pa-Bam!

This story just happen!

Bless me, God!

And thank you so so much for my english course teacher,

The one who correcting all grammar error in this story.

Thank you so so so much!

And thank you so so so much too for you who read this story.

Lemme showering you with alot of kisses, chu~