Chapter 2

Love is only YOU
It was 8am in the morning when your phone kept ringing and ringing. You were so sleepy that you didn't bother answering the calls. It was Donghae who kept calling.
 
"Aish! This girl! Why are you not answering the phone!" Donghae thought while being annoyed. 
 
After a few minutes, someone was knocking on my door. I wonder who is here early in the morning. I opened the door and saw Donghae. 
 
"Yah! Don't you know how many times have I been calling you and you weren't picking up?!" Donghae exclaimed. 
 
You checked your phone and was shocked at how many missed calls you got from him. "Oh my gosh! Oppa, mianhe! I'm so sorry." You were hugging him, apologizing to him at the same time making cute faces for him to forgive you.
 
"Aish! Okay okay okay! You're forgiven! At least today is a free day for both of us so I don't need to worry what you are up to or where you are and get worried." Donghae said as he was back hugging you. 
 
You giggled and said, "Oppa loves me that much that's why he's worried right?" You looked at him and saw him blushing. He was so cute like a little kid. He looked at you and looked away, embarrased of what you said. "Yes, this oppa loves you so much that's why I called a bunch of times." He said while looking the other direction because of embarrasment.
 
"So what are we going to do today?" Donghae asked. "First, I need to take a shower." I said as I grabbed my towel. "Oh~ should I join you?" Donghae gave you a smirk as he was slowly approaching you. You pushed him away. "W-W-What?! A-Are you crazy?! No! You stay right there!" You said as you hurriedly ran to the bathroom. 
 
"I was just messing with my girl, you know." Donghae whispered and laughed.
 
You entered the bathroom and looked at the mirror. "Ya! Yumi-ssi! What were you thinking?! Stop blushing already! Ughhhh!" You kept thinking about what Donghae said to you. "Aish! That guy, never fails to tease me at least once a day! Aigoo!" 
 
After taking a shower you went out of the bathroom. You were about to dry your hair with the hair dryer when someone took the hairdryer from your hand. "Let me do it for you." Donghae offered. 
 
While he was drying your hair, you kept looking at him on the mirror. You thought for yourself that even if he's an idol, he does these things for you even if you don't ask him to. You find it cute and really romantic.
 
"There you go! All done!" Donghae smiled. "Thank you oppa!" You kissed him on the cheek as a sign of thank you. "Only a kiss on the cheek?" Donghae teased. "W-Wae? You don't want? Okay let me take that back!" You blushed and as well. "Nope! You gave it already to me so no take backs." Donghae laughed. "Let's go out and play!" You took his hand and went out of the apartment. Excited and very happy indeed.