Chapter 3

Love is only YOU
"So where are we going?" You asked Donghae. "Yah! You are the one who pulled me out the apartment and now you ask me where are we going? Wah~ you are just such a weirdo." Donghae said while putting his hands on his waist. "Aish~ whatever! What you wanna do then?" You asked. "I wanna go back to the apartment and have our own fun time." Donghae smirked. "A-Are you crazy?!" You felt heat on your cheeks. "Fun time yourself! Thinking about erted thinga again are you?" You hissed. "Well, am not the one who said that, it means you're the erted one." Donghae teased.
 
Donghae took your hand and went to the park. It was spring so the flowers are blooming and having a stroll in the park would be a good idea. 
 
You and Donghae reached the park and sat on a bench. "Oppa, can you buy me ice cream? I want some." You requested. "Okay, lemme get some for us. Stay here and don't talk to strangers okay? If something happens, call me, get it?" He said worriedly. "Ne oppa~" you smiled.
 
While waiting for Donghae to come back, someone sat beside you. You looked at that person since you were curious. You looked to your left to see that the person who sat beside you was your childhood friend and best friend, Siwon. 
 
"Omo! Siwon, is that you?!" You exclaimed as you tap the guy next to you. "Who...oh!!!! Don't tell me... Yumi-ssi?! Oh my~ what a coincidence to see you here! It's been a while!" Siwon said happily. "Am fine and what are you doing here? I though you won't be back till next year? And how come you didn't text or call me that you'll be back." You excitedly said. "Woah! Slow down Yumi! I know it's been a while but I can't answer all your questions at the same time. One by one okay? You're so in a rush!" Siwon laughed while patting you on the head. "It's been a while since I saw my best friend, of course why wouldn't I ask all these question?!" You said.
 
"Well why don't we have dinner some time and catch up?" Siwon said happily. "That would be great! When? Where?" You said while looking at him with such big smile on your face. He then said "Hmm... This weekend is good for me, how about you?" "Call! Where and what time?" You asked. "Let's meet... At this same place around 4pm, is that okay?" He said. "Call! Call! Definitely okay~ of course it's my best friend we're talking about here." You responded.
 
*kring...kring*
 
Siwon's phone rang. "Hello?" "Ohhh okay okay. Will be there in a few. Bye." Siwon replied to the person on the line. "Hey, Yumi. I gotta jet now since I still got some schedule to attend to. It was really nice seeing you after a year or so. See you around then." You and Siwon both got up and hugged. "It was nice seeing you too!" You replied while hugging him back. "Bye Yumi!" Siwon waved as he walked away. "Bye! Take care! Text me okay?" You said while you waved back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
 
First 3 chapters are up~! So what do you think? Short chapters right?
Comment and suggest :) These are well appreciated ^^
Will update soon~ Wait for it!  ^^