Chapter 1

Love is only YOU

You were sitting on a bench at the bus stop, waiting. Then suddenly a guy sat beside you. You noticed that he was there so you were curious how he looks like so you looked at him. He was tall, charming and very handsome. 

 
He noticed that you were looking at him. He looked at you and smiled. He was smiling brightly at you and because of that, you smiled back.  He suddenly spoke, "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Leo." You were shocked at the same time when he introduced himself. He was holding his hand out for a handshake so you shook his hand while saying "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Ari. Nice to meet you." 
 
While waiting for the bus, the both of you talked to one another. You thought to yourself "Wow, for a stranger, he looks really cute and is easy to get along. I wonder if I will be able to meet him again." While Leo was talking to you he noticed that the bus was coming so he said "It was nice meeting you. If you don't mind, may we exchange phone numbers?" "Okay!" You replied to him with a big smile. You exchanged numbers and said goodbyes since Leo has to go now or else he will be left by the bus. "I'll call you soon okay?" Leo said while giving you a big cute smile. 
 
"And cut! Okay people that's a wrap for today! Job well done!" The director of the drama exclaimed.
 
"Thank you! Thank you for the hard work! Thank you!" You kept saying as you were bowing and smiling brightly while saying it to the staff and crew on the set. 
 
Someone patted you at the back and said, "Job well done, Yumi!" You turned around and saw your partner in the drama, Leo. "Job well done too, Donghae oppa!" You smiled.
 
Donghae is a popular guy, he's a member of the famous boy band, Super Junior. You were lucky enough to be his partner in the his first drama he's in because people doesn't know that you two are secretly dating. 
 
"Oppa, why are your lines so cheesy." You said with a giggle. "Wae? Do those lines not suit me? I think it does, you just don't know that." Donghae replied while giving you a pat on the head.
 
It's been only been a month since both of you started dating. You met one another at a common friend's party and later on started hanging out. You visit one another when you both have free time. You still don't know that much about one another but both of you are trying to do something about it.
 
"Yumi~ let's go grab some lunch!" Your manager called you. "Ne~ I will be right there." You answered. "Oppa, I gotta go, catch up with you later okay? I still got other schedule to attend to today." You said as you were walking away from him and waving your hand. "Okay! Call me when you're done!" Donghae exclaimed. "Aish, this girl really has a lot of charms in her, no wonder I like her that much."He thought.
 
Night came and you are back to your apartment, drained after all those busy schedules you had for today. You called Donghae phone. He wasn't answering. "I guess he's busy recording songs with Eunhyuk oppa. Oh well, will just call it a day then." You thought.