OO3

Can you feel my heart? [previously: A cold heart.] -- DISCONTINUED.

I'm back lol okay. Enjoy! On mobile so yeah :) I'll try to type a longer chapter but I can't promise that...


"Hey mum!" Sumin called her mum and greeted her

"Hi sweetie how was your day?" Mum replied

"The same usual day..." Sumin sighed 

"That's okay Sumin, you're day will get better and behave yourself when were gone!"

"Yes mum" Sumin hung up and went into her room.

Time passed as she finished all of her homework until her brother knocked on her door.

"Come in!" Changjo opened her door and asked, "Why won't you let me stop the bullying?"

"I don't want your crazy fangirls to huddle all over me." Sumin replied as Changjo sighed.

"Just let me stop it for once." 

"Leave me alone. I have a life and you do too. Don't jump into my life!" She pushed Changjo out off her room and slammed her door. This time she skipped dinner, had a shower and went to sleep...


Sumin arrived at school, she walked into her garden to see an unfamiliar boy sitting in the bench. She let out a fake cough and the the boy facing her.

"You're in my seat."

"oh sorry!" The boy stood up and smiled. "Hello I'm Kim Taehyung!" He bowed. "I'm new here!"

"Ah, new student." Sumin puffed out her cheeks. She looked at the guys face, with his big dorky glasses and his clothes nearly tucked in. "Are you lost?" She asked.

"A-ah yeah." He blushed. "Will you show me the school?"

Sumin checked her watch and sighed, "Yeah whatever, lets go."

Before she could head off Taehyung gave his time table to her so she can show where his classes are.

"Hmm I guess you just have to follow me for the rest of the year." Sumin scoffed.

'This is going to be another long day for me...'


I decide to add new character in this story! Taehyung! He suits for his dorky glasses ehehe. Who knows He might end up with Sumin! :)) you'll find out more!