002

Can you feel my heart? [previously: A cold heart.] -- DISCONTINUED.

Sumin arrived in the hallway and everyone around her started to stare at her. Those students were judging her, only by her appearance. No one really knows about her, except her brother. Everyone knows that she cuts herself-- selfharm. That's part of her O.C.D. As she came by she bumped into L.joe smirking at her.

'Here we go again' she thought'

"Oi, fat ! What's with the eye bags? Did you have a night stand?" The crowd laughed, except the rest of Teen Top.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." Sumin replied. "You don't know anything about me." She walked off leaving L.joe dumbfounded and angry. That was the first time for her to reply to him. Things are just about to get worse.


The quiet girl is know as Choi Sumin. People doesn't like her because L.joe told them false statements behind her back. No one knows why L.joe hates Sumin. Was it because of her appearance that disgust his eyes? Sumin has a heart but no one can never feel it. Why? No one comes up to her and befriend with her. She really trust people because she might get used by them. That's why she is a loner and no one knows about her mental illness.

Sumin sat at the back corner in class, where paper were all over table, she clenched her fists then ignored it. People snickered at her and started to throw paper balls at her. She didn't mind, she got used to it. She concentrated on her studies until the bell rang. The person that packs her belongings last is her. She sighed and went to eat her lunch in the garden. Sumin grabbed her IPod, blasted her earphones and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sumin wake up"

She opened her eyes to see her brother tapping her left arm rapidly. She grabbed her belongings and went to her last class, Math.


 "Class is dismissed and don't forget, a new student is coming tomorrow!" The teacher smiled.

"I hope he's hot!" Girl 1 squealed.

"It's a y girl." Boy 2 drooled.

Sumin wasn't interested at all, she quickly packed her stuff and went home quickly.