What Did I Do?

What Did I Do?

Kris, the perfect man. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect everything. You’ve known each other since you were little. Every girl liked him, but he liked you. You couldn’t forgive him though. 

Ugh, look at that giant. Walking around like he owns everything. He spotted you looking at him and jogged over, waving happily. You tried to turn around and quickly walk away but to get away from him you’d basically have to haul , which would seem too obvious. All too soon you felt a hand on your shoulder.

How come every time we see each other, you try to run away from me like this? That hurts my feelings you know”, he whispered seductively in your ear.

Don’t touch me”, you replied sharply, slapping his hand away and turning around to face him.

Jeez, why are you always so mean to me? I like you, I always have but you’re always rejecting me and ignoring me. What did I do wrong?”, he sulked.

Do you seriously not remember?”, you asked, feeling a bit of anger creep up.

Nevermind, whatever. What does it matter anyways if I like you back or not? You have plenty of groupies”.

What groupies?”, he asked feigning innocence.

UGHH!!!”, you shouted angrily.

Wait, no, seriously. What did I do to make you so mad at me? You’ve been like this towards me for as long as I can remember”, he asked seriously.

I’ve liked you since we were little and I still do now. I don’t think I’ve ever done anything to make you hold a grudge against me”, he added.

He had a vexed look on his face as if he was thinking through past events. He really didn’t remember what he did to you, did he? That was it. You looked down with a dark expression.

You really don’t remember huh?”, you asked with a psychotic edge in your voice.

YOU PULLED MY PANTS DOWN IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IN KINDERGARTEN!